Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quality Divination [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been called a god before.
Yeah I guess, thanks for the support!

Hope RuneMate gets updated soon. :)
We all do

Okay guys.
Thanks to @Quinnn (he found the solution)
is to make both Inventory and equipment tab visible at the same time.

So this is a temporary fix until runemate gets updated.

Example:
upload_2017-3-19_0-4-49.png

Thank you @Quinnn

good luck getting banned

Attempting to get around the hour limit by using multiple accounts is punishable by permanent ban.

Guys, i've "lost" about 10-15$ by bugs, it is what it is. You win some, you lose some.
However, it was being said that users could experience issues, not only from Qosmiof here, but on the RM updates pages.

Deal with it people, now you know it's "broken" so just await an update :)

it gets pked very easy. compared to other bots it doesn't teleport away very well

Probly not sucks, just different :)

Haha. Patiently waiting on that runemate update prompt to start when I wake up. I feel your pain.

So why'd you get banned?

Lost $1 trying to set bot up and it was constantly breaking.

There's 2+ pages about this bot currently being "broken", due to runemate updates.

hey guys, I'm sorry about my post. it works perfect. got me 20k last night. I tested it and the reason it wasn't teleporting was the task thing kept poping over my armor setup page. I was just wondering tho. do I get charged for the hours its not running? I'm going on vacation and want to set up the 24 hour breaking. I just don't want to pay for the 12+ hours its not doing anything.

Hm the bot keeps dying trying to walk to the Cursed Wisps, it dies at the Greater Demons.

It's supposed to die? :eek:

The bot doesn't seem to tp away even with these settings it doesnt really avoid pkers :c

Two of my bots by accidentally clicked each other somehow and they were fighting each other. I stopped them from killing each other, and then the one with the skull above doesn't do anything.

If your player has a skull, the bot won't do anything, how do I fix this?

Two of my bots by accidentally clicked each other somehow and they were fighting each other. I stopped them from killing each other, and then the one with the skull above doesn't do anything.

Make sure your kids don't fight anymore!

Just let him 'time out' to de-skull before getting a real answer

this world shall know pain
We all do

Okay guys.
Thanks to @Quinnn (he found the solution)
is to make both Inventory and equipment tab visible at the same time.

So this is a temporary fix until runemate gets updated.

Example:
View attachment 2015

Thank you @Quinnn
oh shit mate i used to do this forever didn't know that i just thought if equipment was close i would teleport faster

LOL this was pretty funny xd

It's still really broken for me even with the fix. Gets stuck at bank sometimes, edgeville or GE. Just gonna sit it out until runemate fixes, which I hope is soon because I just put membership on them when I heard there was a "fix". Feelsbadman.

It's still really broken for me even with the fix. Gets stuck at bank sometimes, edgeville or GE. Just gonna sit it out until runemate fixes, which I hope is soon because I just put membership on them when I heard there was a "fix". Feelsbadman.
Show me your settings

lFnA7aQ.png

These are my settings.

HwlObp1.png

This is my interface. @Qosmiof2, the start button still says start because I just opened it to take a screenshot of my settings, when it is stuck it does actually say Update, so it is running.

lFnA7aQ.png

These are my settings.

HwlObp1.png

This is my interface. @Qosmiof2, the start button still says start because I just opened it to take a screenshot of my settings, when it is stuck it does actually say Update, so it is running.
Hmmm so the next action right now should be?

Pressing Start? If you'll read what I said above I literally just opened it up to send you a screenshot of my typical settings. It's not like I'm so dumb I didn't press start. Multiple accounts were stuck and I use the same .xml setting file for all of them. I didn't let it sit there after it was stuck wasting cash so I could take a screenshot you hadn't asked for yet.

Assuming that wasn't a sarcastic response by you and you were questioning what the next action the bot should take when it is stuck should be, it seems to be stuck trying to find the bank npc to interact with. After I open the bank myself it will USUALLY go back to its regular routine. I've used your bot a lot in the past and I've never had issues with it specifically. Runemate in general has just been a little funky for a few days/weeks now.

Pressing Start? If you'll read what I said above I literally just opened it up to send you a screenshot of my typical settings. It's not like I'm so dumb I didn't press start. Multiple accounts were stuck and I use the same .xml setting file for all of them. I didn't let it sit there after it was stuck wasting cash so I could take a screenshot you hadn't asked for yet.

Assuming that wasn't a sarcastic response by you and you were questioning what the next action the bot should take when it is stuck should be, it seems to be stuck trying to find the bank npc to interact with.
I meant what he bot should do... no need to get offended so fast.

Anyway looks like it has to tele to the wildy. You got the lodestone unlocked right?

I meant what he bot should do... no need to get offended so fast.

Anyway looks like it has to tele to the wildy. You got the lodestone unlocked right?

I wasn't offended, the wording could've been both ways so I just provided a response for each. I apologize if I came off a little testy.
Yes, the lodestone is unlocked, I have rings of wealth as well. I'll run it for a bit and see if I can reproduce the circumstances it gets stuck in.

I wasn't offended, the wording could've been both ways so I just provided a response for each. I apologize if I came off a little testy.
Yes, the lodestone is unlocked, I have rings of wealth as well. I'll run it for a bit and see if I can reproduce the circumstances it gets stuck in.
Thank you. I will do the same right now

I believe I have discovered the issue actually after messing with some of the settings. If your HP falls below the threshold you set for "Teleport", after a PK attempt or from the demons, after teleporting it seems to be waiting for your HP to regen above it before moving to the bank, which can take a long time leading me to believe it was actually stuck. Which explains why it worked sometime after moving it to the bank, because moving to the Grand Exchange bank actually heals you, I'm not sure if edgeville bank is a similar issue but atleast now I know what was causing it.

If you could have it move to the Grand Exchange bank after a teleport without waiting for regen it would speed things up considerably after an attack.

I believe I have discovered the issue actually after messing with some of the settings. If your HP falls below the threshold you set for "Teleport", after a PK attempt or from the demons, after teleporting it seems to be waiting for your HP to regen above it before moving to the bank, which can take a long time leading me to believe it was actually stuck. Which explains why it worked sometime after moving it to the bank, because moving to the Grand Exchange bank actually heals you, I'm not sure if edgeville bank is a similar issue but atleast now I know what was causing it.

If you could have it move to the Grand Exchange bank after a teleport without waiting for regen it would speed things up considerably after an attack.
Yeah thats what it does. Ill include it to open the bank and wait for healing.

Glad we could find that.
Again I apologize for coming off so hateful. I really do appreciate the work you put into this.
No problem.

Update is waiting in the queue. Added bank interaction for faster healing.

Show me your settings. That isn't supposed to happen.

aight boys. should be fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.