Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quality Divination [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Superior All Knowing Person!
Would be nice if we could get an ETA on a fix x)
spent the majority of 2 days now just bank standing :p

Pleass read above...0
hey bro, can i ask for a refund of $1.90? i use spend this on time with the bot doing nothing, i just see the bot is working good at the start but we i come they are doing nothing (logged out) and runemate just take money while bot its not working....

I was the very first one to even report the problem if you looks few pages back however it was either overlooked or he didn't believe me then about a day or two later everyone else being to say it. I tested it after the update and thats where most of all the money was lost as typically when there are updates that fixes things..
don't worry, qos is a reasonable guy.

I've been called a god before.
Ye, it doesnt work properly rn cuz RuneMate is bugged. I'm surprised the bug hasnt been fixed yet, its been a few days. @Qosmiof2 did you let Arbiter/Party know about this btw?
Ofcourse i did. They fixed it and waiting for release.
I was the very first one to even report the problem if you looks few pages back however it was either overlooked or he didn't believe me then about a day or two later everyone else being to say it. I tested it after the update and thats where most of all the money was lost as typically when there are updates that fixes things..
The only transaction history i am able to see you poste is around .6$

Provide me the full history. And then i will give you a refund. Not sure of how much yet because what you did is pretty ignorant and dumb. Especially if you knew there was a problem. You don't test a bot for 5$ like you said lmao

Thank you

Qossssssss! thanks for the awesome bot, i don't wanna be like asking you to do the impossible because i love the bot, just curious to see if you are gonna add transmutation from addy to rune ore? Cant wait for the update so i can get it going! i was just doing some incandescent and made like 12m for the moment but again thanks for the awesome bot!

Qossssssss! thanks for the awesome bot, i don't wanna be like asking you to do the impossible because i love the bot, just curious to see if you are gonna add transmutation from addy to rune ore? Cant wait for the update so i can get it going! i was just doing some incandescent and made like 12m for the moment but again thanks for the awesome bot!
Hello.

I will look into that soon. Just a tad busy right now.

If you can, please leave a review on the bot on reviews page.

Thank you.

Hello.

I will look into that soon. Just a tad busy right now.

If you can, please leave a review on the bot on reviews page.

Thank you.

Yeah of course! Totally understandable being busy and all. Im just beginning programming myself and i know its time consuming! thanks though!

More legit than the guy who paid for WinRAR
had it on overnight..
Only got 7000 cursed?
Is there a problem with rm or the bot atm?

I didn't test the WHOLE $5 LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

If your going to make fun of your customers maybe I should go support another bot. Maybe you should include in your thread at the top. "Wait for runemate to update before botting curses" Do you realize how many hours 5 dollars is. Do honestly think i tried 50 times. NO. Off to support another bot sense you laugh and make fun of people who give you money.
Name checks out.

I didn't test the WHOLE $5 LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

If your going to make fun of your customers maybe I should go support another bot. Maybe you should include in your thread at the top. "Wait for runemate to update before botting curses" Do you realize how many hours 5 dollars is. Do honestly think i tried 50 times. NO. Off to support another bot sense you laugh and make fun of people who give you money.
Excuse me but i don't think i laughed. Sorry to hear that and goodluck with botting.

Status
Not open for further replies.