Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quality Divination [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been called a god before.
hey guys, I'm sorry about my post. it works perfect. got me 20k last night. I tested it and the reason it wasn't teleporting was the task thing kept poping over my armor setup page. I was just wondering tho. do I get charged for the hours its not running? I'm going on vacation and want to set up the 24 hour breaking. I just don't want to pay for the 12+ hours its not doing anything.
Yes you are. And you have to reset rs client every 23 hours anyway (for now)

hey guys, I'm sorry about my post. it works perfect. got me 20k last night. I tested it and the reason it wasn't teleporting was the task thing kept poping over my armor setup page. I was just wondering tho. do I get charged for the hours its not running? I'm going on vacation and want to set up the 24 hour breaking. I just don't want to pay for the 12+ hours its not doing anything.
it doesnt work that way anyways. even if you didnt get charged, you'd have to restart the client and bot every 24hours.

The bot doesn't seem to tp away even with these settings it doesnt really avoid pkers :c

Attachments

• 389c7e14973040558f1a6efa7e38ec45.png
    389c7e14973040558f1a6efa7e38ec45.png
    7.8 KB · Views: 5
"The first few times" thats not how it works, npcs become aggressive again once you re-enter the region they are in.
Not really. Try it. They will attack you only the first time unless you die inbetween

I mean its not supposed to die. It tries to run to wisps as fast as possible. If you are unlucky and the demon hits you enough with two shots you die. But the bot gets back asap and it shouldnt really affect any rates.

Not really. Try it. They will attack you only the first time unless you die inbetween

I mean its not supposed to die. It tries to run to wisps as fast as possible. If you are unlucky and the demon hits you enough with two shots you die. But the bot gets back asap and it shouldnt really affect any rates.
He had auto retaliate on, so that's prolly why it doesn't run away ;) I told him to turn it off and we'll see now.

I turned off auto retaliate but it stills keeps getting attacked. I'm sure they'll stop soon :\. I disable hopping worlds from being attacked, because every time it gets attacked, it attempts to switch worlds and just stands there, but it can't do that while being attacked.

What? Can you please record it or show me your interface? Oh and show menyour settings
I turned off auto retaliate but it stills keeps getting attacked. I'm sure they'll stop soon :\. I disable hopping worlds from being attacked, because every time it gets attacked, it attempts to switch worlds and just stands there, but it can't do that while being attacked.
?

If you keep changing them they wont stop. But why are you worrying about them
Because I don't want to keep dying because it takes like 3-4 attempts just to get back there without dying. But I'll stop hopping worlds. It was hindering the exp/hr.

Because I don't want to keep dying because it takes like 3-4 attempts just to get back there without dying. But I'll stop hopping worlds. It was hindering the exp/hr.
Hmmm. You were just unlucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.