Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quality Divination [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing bot overall, just a couple of things that would make it even better:
  • It sometimes opens the 'memory conversion' interface while trying to close the treasure hunter one, so the bot gets stuck and can't close the treasure hunter interface as there's another interface already open (it results in this message: Screenshot)
  • When clicking the divination icon (Screenshot) to see experience gained / energies earned, it opens super slowly (longer the bot's been running, longer it takes to open) and sometimes crashes the runemate client.
It would also be awesome if the bot didn't class your character as being endangered if you yourself are skulled (as it sometimes attacks players), or, if possible, adding checks to prevent attacking other players would be great.

Last edited:
Superior All Knowing Person!
Works really well, some things i would've liked to be there tho:

* Ability to trade a mule account, since i run my accounts 24 hours a day - it would be much easier than having to stop them all and trade them 1 by 1.
* I don't know if it's possible to disable the "Left click attack" option like it is on OSRS, but as Scapepuppy mentioned - sometimes it attacks other people, and gets itself skulled :/

I've been called a god before.
Amazing bot overall, just a couple of things that would make it even better:
  • It sometimes opens the 'memory conversion' interface while trying to close the treasure hunter one, so the bot gets stuck and can't close the treasure hunter interface as there's another interface already open (it results in this message: Screenshot)
  • When clicking the divination icon (Screenshot) to see experience gained / energies earned, it opens super slowly (longer the bot's been running, longer it takes to open) and sometimes crashes the runemate client.
It would also be awesome if the bot didn't class your character as being endangered if you yourself are skulled (as it sometimes attacks players), or, if possible, adding checks to prevent attacking other players would be great.
The crash issue should be now. Let me know if it happens again. The interfacecloser should be handled by runemate itself. i will make a thread about it.

Will look into it about recogniing itself as a threat

Superior All Knowing Person!
Found pretty bad issue. Left bot on while sleep.. woke up to 1500 cursed and a bot trying to disposit a token key. Possible to make an option to have it destroy them? May end up getting people ban in a shorter time frame. Anyways good bot.
That's why that "issue" is covered in the guide, goto the treasure hunter tab.. settings -> auto redeem keys.

Staffix if you max out at 12 keys it wont autoredeem, its not really an issue if you monitor your key count, but it gets you sometimes.

Is cursed a relatively high ban-rate spot? Been using this bot for a bit and works super nice for cursed but there are other bots here so i'm wondering if i should put my higher leveled accounts at something like incandes energys and throw the lower leveled ones at cursed. Any advice, anyone? Is that a good idea or is cursed not really a higher ban-rate than other spots.

does it not work F2P? it hits the number and then died.
Do you think there are rings in f2p?

Does this get divination xp too if so how much?>
A lot
Is cursed a relatively high ban-rate spot? Been using this bot for a bit and works super nice for cursed but there are other bots here so i'm wondering if i should put my higher leveled accounts at something like incandes energys and throw the lower leveled ones at cursed. Any advice, anyone? Is that a good idea or is cursed not really a higher ban-rate than other spots.
Its a good goldfarming method. If you are ready to do it do it

Hey I just bought runemate hours to try this bot but it doesn't do anything at all. Same goes for the other premium div scripts? What can I do to fix this?

nvm it started working for some reason

Last edited:
Yeah let me get banned and lose 10m. Real bright. Also the bot uses multiple teles at times to tele to GE> you want me to buy 10k rings because of that issue....
Umm 100 rings are enough to run for one day

But i+'ll add it

Yeah let me get banned and lose 10m. Real bright. Also the bot uses multiple teles at times to tele to GE> you want me to buy 10k rings because of that issue....

i noticed it only uses multiple rings if your comp is laggy/internet is sub-par, cause it doesn't know that you're already at the ge. If everything is fine it'll use 1 charge every time.

Status
Not open for further replies.