Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quality Divination [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been called a god before.
I changed from legacy interface to "classic " interface so I can have both the inventory and equipment tabs open at the same time. tested for 1 hour and its running fine so I think its probably the problem tbh.
Just use fixed mode and everything will be fine

noticed recently while babysitting a few bots that it seems to just sit there and let itself die when getting pked. I'm saying this from watching 2 accounts with over 8k hp just be killed over a period of ~15 seconds of the bot doing nothing, not even trying to tele. I've also noticed though that it does tele sometimes, so i'm wondering if this is something with the bot itself or just something with me? Has anybody else noticed this?

note; it is NOT teleblock, the bot just doesn't do anything sometimes

noticed recently while babysitting a few bots that it seems to just sit there and let itself die when getting pked. I'm saying this from watching 2 accounts with over 8k hp just be killed over a period of ~15 seconds of the bot doing nothing, not even trying to tele. I've also noticed though that it does tele sometimes, so i'm wondering if this is something with the bot itself or just something with me? Has anybody else noticed this?

note; it is NOT teleblock, the bot just doesn't do anything sometimes
If you have less energies than specified in endangered it wont tele

If you have less energies than specified in endangered it wont tele

i feel like it had more than my endangered specification when it wouldn't tele, but i may be wrong - i'll keep watching and let ya know if i see it

yeah in reference to above i definitely just watched it die with over my specified endangered amount of energies. Bot didn't try to click anything.

i feel like it had more than my endangered specification when it wouldn't tele, but i may be wrong - i'll keep watching and let ya know if i see it

yeah in reference to above i definitely just watched it die with over my specified endangered amount of energies. Bot didn't try to click anything.
Hmm thats very interesting. What did the bot do? Nothing?

Oh and send a screenshot of your settings (rm) + interface (rs)

Did you use ring of wealth?

Yeah i use ring of wealth. Here's my settings + interface.

http://puu.sh/uHEMc.jpg
http://puu.sh/uHEwG.png

and yeah it just stood there getting attacked. I can remember it was while depositing into the rift so it just kept doing that. No teleblock, etc. I'm gonna try to screenshot it while its happening or maybe get a gif of it if it happens again. Lmk if i'm doing anything obviously wrong with the interface/settings tho cus maybe that's it.

i'm facing the same error described early with edge , can vouch it (running in fixed min config and legacy interface)

also would ike to add that the bot is facing some dificulties recognizing the interface. Sometimes it try to tele with the invetory tab up trying to click where it should be in the equip slot , or sometimes missclick the ring and unnequip it then get stucks

and its not reacting to anti pkers 2 like @forbobo described just do nothing (endangered at 150 , had 850 energys)

Yeah i use ring of wealth. Here's my settings + interface.

http://puu.sh/uHEMc.jpg
http://puu.sh/uHEwG.png

and yeah it just stood there getting attacked. I can remember it was while depositing into the rift so it just kept doing that. No teleblock, etc. I'm gonna try to screenshot it while its happening or maybe get a gif of it if it happens again. Lmk if i'm doing anything obviously wrong with the interface/settings tho cus maybe that's it.

i'm facing the same error described early with edge , can vouch it (running in fixed min config and legacy interface)

also would ike to add that the bot is facing some dificulties recognizing the interface. Sometimes it try to tele with the invetory tab up trying to click where it should be in the equip slot , or sometimes missclick the ring and unnequip it then get stucks

and its not reacting to anti pkers 2 like @forbobo described just do nothing (endangered at 150 , had 850 energys)

Please use fixed mode legacy interface. Thank you

It will work then

Please use fixed mode legacy interface. Thank you

It will work then

still doesn't work, i'd been using fixed mode in legacy just not when i took the screeny. Put it back on and still died - it hasn't been able to bank any energys in nearly 2 hours cus of pks and failure to tele. The thing where it idles at edgeville for a few minutes after death seems to be back also.

still doesn't work, i'd been using fixed mode in legacy just not when i took the screeny. Put it back on and still died - it hasn't been able to bank any energys in nearly 2 hours cus of pks and failure to tele. The thing where it idles at edgeville for a few minutes after death seems to be back also.
I tested it yesterday and it worked fine.
Please try to delete bio files in c/users/user/runemate

I tested it yesterday and it worked fine.
Please try to delete bio files in c/users/user/runemate

how long did you test it for? 5 minutes? well obviously if multiple users are experiencing this problem and it occurred after an update the problem is within ur bot itself so plz take a look and fix it instead of insisting its working fine.

I said ill look into it. I just didnt have time yesterday.
how long did you test it for? 5 minutes? well obviously if multiple users are experiencing this problem and it occurred after an update the problem is within ur bot itself so plz take a look and fix it instead of insisting its working fine.

I am sending .5$ to anyone able to record a video of the bot and sending it to me.

Right now

I find it weird tho that many people are running it fine.

I clearly saw it wasnt in fixed mode legacyinterface. If its possible record it

please read carefully what i said . i tested it on fixed mode , with legacy interface as said.

stuck at will trying to hop worlds when it wasnt attacked...

like i said , look at interaction with interfaces. the bot is clearly trying to use the ring in the inventory interface. cmon '--

Attachments

• stuck.png
    stuck.png
    274.8 KB · Views: 11
  • stuck 2.png
    stuck 2.png
    186.4 KB · Views: 11
  • interface.png
    interface.png
    239 KB · Views: 10
please read carefully what i said . i tested it on fixed mode , with legacy interface as said.

stuck at will trying to hop worlds when it wasnt attacked...

like i said , look at interaction with interfaces. the bot is clearly trying to use the ring in the inventory interface. cmon '--
Aight thank you. Ill look into it in few hours

ion

i am experiencing the same bugs as @legacy69 and @forbobo
7c29bdb767.png

used to get 4k an hour like 2 weeks ago but now i'm lucky if i hit 2k at 55+

Status
Not open for further replies.