Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Zulrah [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would it be possible when using ferox restoration to have the bot Restore at the pool before banking? I've seen it die a couple times to venom whilst banking. Banger tho.

hey brother i think my runemate or my client tweaked / bugged out. i was running ur zulrah bot and 2 CG accounts and those also had the same issue and i had him issue a refund for me. i came back from work and my accounts werent logged in and it had a error on runemate but the scripts were still running. something happened but im our like 11 hours worth of credits from ur script if you wouldn't mind refunding. i can send logs or what ever for you to figure out what happened.
Sounds like user error ngl.

Hi, I keep getting hit by ranged attacks for 40, bot doesn't even try to swap prayers and I die a lot(1 in 10). Did everything from setup, imported your runelite profile. Any clue? Other than that it runs amazing. Like priority of prayer swap is not high enough, sometimes it rather swaps gear than prayers, or kite while getting hit for 30-41. Or it uses special attack rather than swapping prayer.
Once I died and didn't have enough money to unlock gear so it was stucked, glad I was around. (tele scroll method)
Once I died using arde cloak method and the bot just went to bank and turned off. I had tele scrolls in bank, glad I was around.

Primate
Hi, I keep getting hit by ranged attacks for 40, bot doesn't even try to swap prayers and I die a lot(1 in 10). Did everything from setup, imported your runelite profile. Any clue? Other than that it runs amazing. Like priority of prayer swap is not high enough, sometimes it rather swaps gear than prayers, or kite while getting hit for 30-41. Or it uses special attack rather than swapping prayer.
Once I died and didn't have enough money to unlock gear so it was stucked, glad I was around. (tele scroll method)
Once I died using arde cloak method and the bot just went to bank and turned off. I had tele scrolls in bank, glad I was around.
the ranged attacks happen randomly during mage phases and can't be prayed against

Not sure what happened but when the bot dies it just stays in lumbridge and doesn't move it was sitting there for over 5 hours for me not doing anything. Atleast for me my deaths are always at ferox the bot goes to the bank and restocks before using the pool and i still have venom and it dies from that. Not sure if it can be changed to use the pool before it banks. The couple times i died at Zulrah the bot can get back there just fine but when i died at ferox i had to manually go back and get my items.

Last edited:
Definitely seems broken right now, just stands there checking equipment doing nothing, if i check it myself it goes to fight and just stands there and dies

I'm also gutted this bots playing up, Defeat3d done an absolute belting job on this. Has to be my favourite script atm.

850kc since Saturday, no deaths.

Since the latest update it doesn't work now, gutted.

If anyone can let me know when this is sorted it'll be much appreciated

I have an issue with the bot not teleporting out once food is completely finished. I die between 2 to 5 times an hour on some occasions do this fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.