Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Zulrah [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fantastic bot! Currently right now the only issue im having is when it logs out to dodge delta phase the bot isnt logging back in. The other day i didnt notice and i wasted a few hours with the bot running but it never logging back in. It started happening recently. Thank you for all the hard work!
I am also having this problem. I've restarted my computer, runemate, runelite and it is still doing it. Thanks in advance

Primate
I am also having this problem. I've restarted my computer, runemate, runelite and it is still doing it. Thanks in advance
I think something is wrong with RuneMate's login handler at the moment. We're looking into it.

Fantastic bot! Currently right now the only issue im having is when it logs out to dodge delta phase the bot isnt logging back in. The other day i didnt notice and i wasted a few hours with the bot running but it never logging back in. It started happening recently. Thank you for all the hard work!

These issues should be resolved as of now!

I think something is wrong with RuneMate's login handler at the moment. We're looking into it.

These issues should be resolved as of now!

It still doesn't work. I've reinstalled runemate and am using the latest RuneLite client. In the meantime I'm 4x14 cents down for doing 1 Zulrah run each time.

I'm a little unsure why my question continues to get ignored. If I'm wrong and just doing something incorrect please tell me so I can fix it, but if there the problem with the fairy rings and ardy cloak's option just doesn't work then it would be nice to know or even just be completely removed from the bot versus fasley advertising. I've asked on this discussion thread a few times now and haven't had a response.

The bot literally grabs the ardy cloak and weilds the dramen staff, goes to ferox cave, drinks from the pool and doesn't move. It says on runemate "traversal, walking path" but doesn't do anything and freezes for hours. It's very bot like and will get someone banned if not caught ahead of time..

I'm a little unsure why my question continues to get ignored. If I'm wrong and just doing something incorrect please tell me so I can fix it, but if there the problem with the fairy rings and ardy cloak's option just doesn't work then it would be nice to know or even just be completely removed from the bot versus fasley advertising. I've asked on this discussion thread a few times now and haven't had a response.

The bot literally grabs the ardy cloak and weilds the dramen staff, goes to ferox cave, drinks from the pool and doesn't move. It says on runemate "traversal, walking path" but doesn't do anything and freezes for hours. It's very bot like and will get someone banned if not caught ahead of time..

Interesting, the ardy cloak/fairy ring method works fine for me

Primate

I have no idea why it wouldn't be working for you, that's why

This Zulrah bot is working fine, but i dont know why, it doenst pick up loot and is being stuck after every kill. Can some 1 help me?

I shared a picutre of where it freezes and what my inventory looks like. If it works for other people I'm sure I'm doing something incorrect I just don't know what. Please let me know if you can see it.

Attachments

• zulrah.PNG
    zulrah.PNG
    245.1 KB · Views: 8
Primate
I shared a picutre of where it freezes and what my inventory looks like. If it works for other people I'm sure I'm doing something incorrect I just don't know what. Please let me know if you can see it.
I have no idea. You could try making a new runelite profile with no plugins enabled to see if a plugin is causing the issue.

Is it ardy cape 1, 2, 3, or 4 that the plugin uses?

I tried it with the oldschool runescape instead of runelite and it didn't work.

I think people forget that this is an osrs script and they're complaining about how they're lazy and don't want to play the game. This bot is a 9/10. Been running it pretty much 10+ hours a day, 500+ kc and only die to Zulrah cucking me. One thing I would fix though is the bot trying to pick up bolts that happen to fall in and around the swamp that are unreachable. Other than that, stay up king @Defeat3d

Primate
I think people forget that this is an osrs script and they're complaining about how they're lazy and don't want to play the game. This bot is a 9/10. Been running it pretty much 10+ hours a day, 500+ kc and only die to Zulrah cucking me. One thing I would fix though is the bot trying to pick up bolts that happen to fall in and around the swamp that are unreachable. Other than that, stay up king @Defeat3d
Appreciate it! You're talking about Zulrah's instance where it's trying to pick up bolts?

the bots great but it just never picks up the loot for me, i just pause it and pick it up then unpause and it carrys on, works bang on everytime but just never picks the loot up.

any ideas what im doing wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.