Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Zulrah [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
the bot has tweaked and is trying to deposit lamp from the random event over and over again. I have runecrafting set as the default skill to be used but it sat trying to bank lamp over and over

Are you able to add POH support like someone said above. And thanks for letting me know about the range only method :)

Yoo some feedback here:

I have gotten over 10,000 kills over five accounts with this bot. It's literally my number one gold source.

That being said, there is one bug that I run into very rarely but it scares me.

***Sometimes when I die and respawn at Lumbridge, the bot will get stuck trying to access the rooftop bank. It rarely happens but everytime it does it scares me.

Thank you for a great bot, but I hope you can look into this.

I look forward to my next 10,000 kills.

Primate
Yoo some feedback here:

I have gotten over 10,000 kills over five accounts with this bot. It's literally my number one gold source.

That being said, there is one bug that I run into very rarely but it scares me.

***Sometimes when I die and respawn at Lumbridge, the bot will get stuck trying to access the rooftop bank. It rarely happens but everytime it does it scares me.

Thank you for a great bot, but I hope you can look into this.

I look forward to my next 10,000 kills.
thank you for the feedback, the lumbridge bank issue is a pesky one to fix, i recommend changing your respawn point to falador

Bowfa Only setups get hit by the 2nd magma phase "special swing hit" every single time, when it's one of the two "magma first" rotations. Dodges the first hit by walking to safe spot, then gets hit by the second special swing hit. Every single time, bowfa only setup.

In the same scenario, mage/range setups (and I assume mage only setups as well) do not.

Bowfa only setup needs to wait longer to buffer attack-move so that it can get to safe spot, while attack moving, and not stall 1 space away from the safe spot while shooting arrow (And as such, getting hit by special swing attack magma).

Mage set up buffers safe spot before cast flys with proper timing, and as such does not get hit by swing hit and makes it to the safe spot while attack-moving.

Happy to elaborate if desired.

Bot attempting to re-charge Sang Staff from banked bloods,

pulls out bloods

use bloods on staff over and over, not typing in anything to designate charges to add.

Bowfa Only setups get hit by the 2nd magma phase "special swing hit" every single time, when it's one of the two "magma first" rotations. Dodges the first hit by walking to safe spot, then gets hit by the second special swing hit. Every single time, bowfa only setup.

In the same scenario, mage/range setups (and I assume mage only setups as well) do not.

Bowfa only setup needs to wait longer to buffer attack-move so that it can get to safe spot, while attack moving, and not stall 1 space away from the safe spot while shooting arrow (And as such, getting hit by special swing attack magma).

Mage set up buffers safe spot before cast flys with proper timing, and as such does not get hit by swing hit and makes it to the safe spot while attack-moving.

Happy to elaborate if desired.

Bot attempting to re-charge Sang Staff from banked bloods,

pulls out bloods

use bloods on staff over and over, not typing in anything to designate charges to add.

If you do the hopping mouse method instead of MLM, it works great with bowfa.

the bot is stuck on "walking path"...

does the maj of runelite broke the bot?

and please can you refund me my session .... I wasnt able to take it and it charges me..

Yeah after Runescape update seems bot gets stuck when banking at ferox, used all ring charges, and then stalls at ferox tp spot trying to keep teleing with no ring (cause it used all charges)

Defeat3d submitted a new resource:

Prime Zulrah - The snake charmer.

alright mate the bot died twice in a row and stood there for 9 hours clicking to get my stuff back but there wasnt enough in the bank i print screened it 9:30 hours and the total look was 350k ive spent about 10 pound the last couple days on this bot it takes the runes out 1 by 1 when recharing so takes hours and it stands there spam clicking instead of just logging, i dont mind carrying on using this bot and just remembering these things if i can get todays refunded? i can upload a print screen in dm?

Read more about this resource...[/QUOTE

needs updating have wasted nearly $1 tryign to get it started and its getting stuck on entrance. banks fine and everything as soon as it enters zulruh. the bot says " leaving death's office " and im not dead then doesnt move stuck in zulruh.
havent changed any setting was running same setting for couple days now not working

Attachments

• 2023-03-13 (2).png
    2023-03-13 (2).png
    566 KB · Views: 6
Great bot been running for 2 hours and made me 9.4m - got an serp helm and uncut onyx planning on using this way more works great!

Status
Not open for further replies.