Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Zulrah [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been having some issues with it not praying at times and weird movements causing it to die an unnecessary amount of times.. (At least 2 times an hour).

Runemate Credits Guru
Just had a little go on it myself and seems to be working pretty solid... few runs no issues at all.

[EDIT]
OK, i let it run for an hour or so to give it a good test and it does seem to be allowing us to die once too many times, i'm using maxed account with high end gear. Bot does need a little tweaking.

Please update and I will continue to use. :)

Last edited:
Is this working at the moment?

Mine loads up at bank, teleports, takes the boat then runs into the corner of Zulrah's Island and sits there.

Doesn't pray or eat or attack. Just dies unless I intervene.

It's been over a year since I used this, and back then it worked flawlessly.

bot works just dies way to often for having supplies. it misses some switches on jad phases also gets hit by meele phase 3 out of 5 times

hey I've used this bot before and had logs with 14 kills and 4 deaths. but just recently I found my bot dying for no reason sometimes literally just wouldn't pray at all but keep attacking idk how long it went on but ended up dying 19 times to only 27 kills which makes this bot pointless to use. I attached a previous log because the one I'm complaining about is to large to attach.

This isn't my first time having this issue idk if its built this way to take money from people cause when it crashes like this I have to pay for another hour at 17cents! which adds up I pretty much shot threw 3bucks and some change in one day having to start the bot back up trying to see if there's something I could fix Via settings provided in the bot. Could I get a refund or some sort idk even its its 1.50.

I pretty much ran through so much money in a little amount of time tinkering with this bot that I APPCIATE but its making it hard to use due to the bot going unresponsive in certain moments. I noticed its usually when the mage appears and starts out with a ranged attack the bot always get comboed out due to not praying range. To make a long story short this bot dies often to ranged attacks idk what it is but I would like some help I really like this bot.

failed to create path again also cause another death. seems like the only way this bot works is by out dps zulrah before the bot goofs up.
refund please.

Attachments

• Prime Zulrah_20220907_041246.log
    647.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Prime Zulrah_20220908_001119.log
    87.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Prime Zulrah_20220907_041246.log
    647.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Prime Zulrah_20220903_035417.log
    572.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Prime Zulrah FREE_20220903_033148.log
    405 KB · Views: 0
  • Prime Zulrah_20220908_041920.log
    611.5 KB · Views: 0
Primate
bot works just dies way to often for having supplies. it misses some switches on jad phases also gets hit by meele phase 3 out of 5 times

hey I've used this bot before and had logs with 14 kills and 4 deaths. but just recently I found my bot dying for no reason sometimes literally just wouldn't pray at all but keep attacking idk how long it went on but ended up dying 19 times to only 27 kills which makes this bot pointless to use. I attached a previous log because the one I'm complaining about is to large to attach.

This isn't my first time having this issue idk if its built this way to take money from people cause when it crashes like this I have to pay for another hour at 17cents! which adds up I pretty much shot threw 3bucks and some change in one day having to start the bot back up trying to see if there's something I could fix Via settings provided in the bot. Could I get a refund or some sort idk even its its 1.50.

I pretty much ran through so much money in a little amount of time tinkering with this bot that I APPCIATE but its making it hard to use due to the bot going unresponsive in certain moments. I noticed its usually when the mage appears and starts out with a ranged attack the bot always get comboed out due to not praying range. To make a long story short this bot dies often to ranged attacks idk what it is but I would like some help I really like this bot.

failed to create path again also cause another death. seems like the only way this bot works is by out dps zulrah before the bot goofs up.
refund please.
Did you know you can use the free version for an hour per week? I've haven't and won't a refund since.

yeah but what does that get me? I'd rather pay for a good bot than try to see if you've fixed anything week by week.

Dont use, waste of time
Ran it with 5 different loadouts and never even achieved 1 kill
prays the wrong prayers, stands it way of the melee attacks, occasionally mongs it and stands in the poison until it dies
It used to work great but now it seems broken

This bot works great for me. One issue I currently have is when I try to run it on a Mac, during the bot setup process, it doesn't detect my gear. I'm unable to run it on my Mac due to this. Is this a known issue and can it be fixed?

Primate
This bot works great for me. One issue I currently have is when I try to run it on a Mac, during the bot setup process, it doesn't detect my gear. I'm unable to run it on my Mac due to this. Is this a known issue and can it be fixed?
That issue would be unrelated to this bot. You could try contacting Party about it.

yh i did it sorry i was just being stupid xD also can you please explain the different between the 2 mouse options im not sure how they work and also im just wondering if you ever plan on making a bot like this but for vorkath since there isnt any other vorkath bots on runemate im guessing it would be a good seller

Is Kodai wand + fire totem + fire surge supported for mage only mode (using Wrath runes)? if not, could you please add in that?

Status
Not open for further replies.