Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Zulrah [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm having issues with this script. After the first two phases of zulruh, it stops fighting. I die every time in the same phase. Is anyone else having this issue? I've tried multiple settings, and nothing is working.

Bot Author
Is there no other way to reset the phase that makes you logout? Feel like its strange that I keep logging out n back in for the phase.

I would much rather is use another Zul teleport or something which would reset it?

Primate
Is there no other way to reset the phase that makes you logout? Feel like its strange that I keep logging out n back in for the phase.

I would much rather is use another Zul teleport or something which would reset it?
could make it an option, it's a lot less efficient though

if anything it would be strange to use a teleport there, every human being that likes to play the game properly would just log out since it's way faster and free

Bot Author
could make it an option, it's a lot less efficient though

if anything it would be strange to use a teleport there, every human being that likes to play the game properly would just log out since it's way faster and free

Oh, I do see, I was unaware of this as I haven't done Zulrah to be honest, this is the first time trying it out and wanted to check the mechanics via the bot which is pretty dope. - Perks of botting I guess :)

My KT seems to be very slow, I've tried range and magic and mage only and the best time I'm getting is like 2:17 and the worst is almost 5 minutes.

I'm 82 magic and 91 range, wearing almost max gear for magic and for range i'm wearing max but addy darts for more $$ p/h.

Wondering is there anything else that I can be done to make it quicker or is it because of the items I'm using?

I've been baby sitting the bot and it does seem that there are times where I'm not attacking, is this normal? Almost seems like I skip a phase just by standing there.

Primate
I've been baby sitting the bot and it does seem that there are times where I'm not attacking, is this normal? Almost seems like I skip a phase just by standing there.
yes, it's a way to avoid taking damage

since you deal very little to no damage to mage phases using mage, it instead avoids the phase all together

Bot Author
yes, it's a way to avoid taking damage

since you deal very little to no damage to mage phases using mage, it instead avoids the phase all together

Makes sense, thank you for clarifying.

I do have one last question. How do I make it so when I'm bringing both range/magic setups for faster kills, why am I only doing one kill per trip when I have plenty of food left for another fight?

Primate
Makes sense, thank you for clarifying.

I do have one last question. How do I make it so when I'm bringing both range/magic setups for faster kills, why am I only doing one kill per trip when I have plenty of food left for another fight?
depends on your health and prayer settings in the extension configuration, if you lower it, it should start another kill with less food/prayer available

Hi, would you be able to add a range only mode that way I can just use the bowfa and not worry about switches! Thanks

possibilty for poh support? i have a fairy ring and restoration pool in my house would increase everything very much so if it would just use my poh instead of ardy fairy ring and enclave pool.

saturated heart option is not working. i'm getting a banking error message stating something about "item not found" and "high charges preferred"

also just got robbed for about $1 trying to get the saturated heart to work

Primate
saturated heart option is not working. i'm getting a banking error message stating something about "item not found" and "high charges preferred"

also just got robbed for about $1 trying to get the saturated heart to work
what about it doesn't work?

what about it doesn't work?
the bot can't find the saturated heart from my bank. even if i start with the heart in my inventory, it will deposit it back to the bank and claim "saturated heart not found" and something about "high charges preferred".

Primate
the bot can't find the saturated heart from my bank. even if i start with the heart in my inventory, it will deposit it back to the bank and claim "saturated heart not found" and something about "high charges preferred".
ok, i must've made a typo

fix is in queue

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.