Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Zulrah [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
what is the current eat threshold also does it allow two types of food for tic eatting?

im having an issue where the bot will hang on 35 and 44 hp and wait to eat till next zulrah pos this is causing me alot of deaths/ im only a 80 hp account so i can get stacked easy can you add the option to lower it or add in support for two types of food so i can tic eat. also when im on the timer for mini game tele the bot gets stuck in lummy castle and hangs. sometimes it gets stuck at clan wars tele aswell as when it gets rewarded zulrah teles from the kill when it banks it will then glitch and run one extra open inventory spot where food used to be and not bank excess teles.

Primate
what is the current eat threshold also does it allow two types of food for tic eatting?

im having an issue where the bot will hang on 35 and 44 hp and wait to eat till next zulrah pos this is causing me alot of deaths/ im only a 80 hp account so i can get stacked easy can you add the option to lower it or add in support for two types of food so i can tic eat. also when im on the timer for mini game tele the bot gets stuck in lummy castle and hangs. sometimes it gets stuck at clan wars tele aswell as when it gets rewarded zulrah teles from the kill when it banks it will then glitch and run one extra open inventory spot where food used to be and not bank excess teles.
Replied in DM.

I've been working on my own webwalking implementation so I don't have to rely on RuneMate's anymore. When this goes into production it should stop the bot from getting stuck while trying to reach a bank for example. It should also make it so that the bot walks to the bank near your respawn location instead of using a minigame teleport.

Orn1Bxq.png

ahg

I work, i fight, i win. Jk i just bot.
still doesent work for me

com.google.gson.JsonSyntaxException: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Expected END_OBJECT but was NAME at line 6 column 8 path $.vertices[0].type
at com.google.gson.internal.bind.ReflectiveTypeAdapterFactory$Adapter.read(ReflectiveTypeAdapterFactory.java:226)
at com.google.gson.Gson.fromJson(Gson.java:927)
at com.google.gson.Gson.fromJson(Gson.java:892)
at com.google.gson.Gson.fromJson(Gson.java:841)
at com.google.gson.Gson.fromJson(Gson.java:813)
at bot.IiiiIiIiiiiI.enum(cj:100)
at io.primera.bot.zulrah.Zulrah.catch(rm.entrypoint:192)
at bot.IiIiIIiiiIIi.onStart(gc:224)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractBot.start(dkc:335)
at nul.IiIiiIiiIiIII.run(ubd:131)
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Expected END_OBJECT but was NAME at line 6 column 8 path $.vertices[0].type
at com.google.gson.stream.JsonReader.endObject(JsonReader.java:404)
at bot.iiiIiIiiiIIi.enum(rm:91)
at bot.iiiIiIiiiIIi.read(rm:308)
at com.google.gson.internal.bind.TypeAdapters$35$1.read(TypeAdapters.java:894)
at com.google.gson.internal.bind.TypeAdapterRuntimeTypeWrapper.read(TypeAdapterRuntimeTypeWrapper.java:41)
at com.google.gson.internal.bind.CollectionTypeAdapterFactory$Adapter.read(CollectionTypeAdapterFactory.java:82)
at com.google.gson.internal.bind.CollectionTypeAdapterFactory$Adapter.read(CollectionTypeAdapterFactory.java:61)
at com.google.gson.internal.bind.ReflectiveTypeAdapterFactory$1.read(ReflectiveTypeAdapterFactory.java:131)
at com.google.gson.internal.bind.ReflectiveTypeAdapterFactory$Adapter.read(ReflectiveTypeAdapterFactory.java:222)
... 9 more

Primate

com.google.gson.JsonSyntaxException: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Expected END_OBJECT but was NAME at line 6 column 8 path $.vertices[0].type
at com.google.gson.internal.bind.ReflectiveTypeAdapterFactory$Adapter.read(ReflectiveTypeAdapterFactory.java:226)
at com.google.gson.Gson.fromJson(Gson.java:927)
at com.google.gson.Gson.fromJson(Gson.java:892)
at com.google.gson.Gson.fromJson(Gson.java:841)
at com.google.gson.Gson.fromJson(Gson.java:813)
at bot.IiiiIiIiiiiI.enum(cj:100)
at io.primera.bot.zulrah.Zulrah.catch(rm.entrypoint:192)
at bot.IiIiIIiiiIIi.onStart(gc:224)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractBot.start(dkc:335)
at nul.IiIiiIiiIiIII.run(ubd:131)
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Expected END_OBJECT but was NAME at line 6 column 8 path $.vertices[0].type
at com.google.gson.stream.JsonReader.endObject(JsonReader.java:404)
at bot.iiiIiIiiiIIi.enum(rm:91)
at bot.iiiIiIiiiIIi.read(rm:308)
at com.google.gson.internal.bind.TypeAdapters$35$1.read(TypeAdapters.java:894)
at com.google.gson.internal.bind.TypeAdapterRuntimeTypeWrapper.read(TypeAdapterRuntimeTypeWrapper.java:41)
at com.google.gson.internal.bind.CollectionTypeAdapterFactory$Adapter.read(CollectionTypeAdapterFactory.java:82)
at com.google.gson.internal.bind.CollectionTypeAdapterFactory$Adapter.read(CollectionTypeAdapterFactory.java:61)
at com.google.gson.internal.bind.ReflectiveTypeAdapterFactory$1.read(ReflectiveTypeAdapterFactory.java:131)
at com.google.gson.internal.bind.ReflectiveTypeAdapterFactory$Adapter.read(ReflectiveTypeAdapterFactory.java:222)
... 9 more
There's an update in queue for it

Is bot actually functional? Seems like every time i start it either runs to Zulrah usual route... and just runs around not attacking boss.

Primate
Is bot actually functional? Seems like every time i start it either runs to Zulrah usual route... and just runs around not attacking boss.
Your npc attack options are probably set to hidden.

ahg

Works alot smoother now good job Defeat! Allthough, i went to do some shopping, came back and it had been standing still att clan wars bank for about 4 hours saying

"Traversing to Coordinate (2213,3056,0)"

Looks like it had died and walked to bank

Perfect bot hands down.. just a few things
1. it always seems to get hit by melee phase while on left or right side always the second hit.
2.it seems to do 3 kills max then teleport to clanwars even if it has 10 sharks still.

Just suggestions really very good bot :)

Primate
Perfect bot hands down.. just a few things
1. it always seems to get hit by melee phase while on left or right side always the second hit.
2.it seems to do 3 kills max then teleport to clanwars even if it has 10 sharks still.

Just suggestions really very good bot :)
How many kills you stay for completely depends on what you set your minimum health/prayer to.

ahg

Banned on alt after 350 kc. Probably because the bot crashed the other day and just stood still at clan wars bank for 4 hours straight.

Status
Not open for further replies.