Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Zulrah [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Primate
Defeat3d updated Prime Zulrah with a new update entry:

Prime Zulrah v1.1.0.3 Released!

Prime Zulrah updated to v1.1.0.3.

Read the rest of this update entry...

FDyGMAC.png

Test run on an account with sub 80 stats, mystic and d'hide gear. Recovered well from both deaths. :) Hope the bot is more stable on this (and the previous) version for you guys too!

Primate
Ohh thanks man and what about the second melee hit? any ideas on how to stop that?
All you can really do is ensure you have low ping and your computer has enough resources to run runemate optimally.

Hey mate, after todays update there is a new option on the dueling ring, and for some reason it wouldnt let me add any items to the "gear" set ups and kept telling me the suffering had no recoils but had over 5k worth? Any idea, maybe due to todays update?

Primate

Prime Zulrah v1.1.2 Released!

Prime Zulrah updated to v1.1.2.

Hey mate, after todays update there is a new option on the dueling ring, and for some reason it wouldnt let me add any items to the "gear" set ups and kept telling me the suffering had no recoils but had over 5k worth? Any idea, maybe due to todays update?
Restart both osrs and rm.

I've updated the bot to work with the new Ferox enclave.

Hey, I've noticed since the new updates the pathing when teleporting into Zul-Andra is a bit off. When teleing directly with teleport scrolls and when teleing back out for multiple kills. It always spam clicks into the NE area water by the STASH unit. After getting to the area it then clicks nearby the boat. Would this be able to be fixed?

Primate

Prime Zulrah v1.1.4 Released!

Prime Zulrah updated to v1.1.4.

Now it works nice cool sorry

Missing the boat pier on zul andra

Hey, I've noticed since the new updates the pathing when teleporting into Zul-Andra is a bit off. When teleing directly with teleport scrolls and when teleing back out for multiple kills. It always spam clicks into the NE area water by the STASH unit. After getting to the area it then clicks nearby the boat. Would this be able to be fixed?
fixed

as of latest update, the bot has aten up $1 worth of credits and is consistently crashing. dude, can you please refund me? i lost 60 cents yesterday within 3 minutes and today it has crashed twice on startup, trying to find the fairy ring.

here is the log;
JustPaste.it - Share Text & Images the Easy Way

and here is a screenshot showing my charges;

Screenshot - 9521a40ddcdb5813937fa2a2b0fd704d - Gyazo

can you please refund me this dollar? i have spent well over $10 into this bot but the recent update has just been draining my credits with no output. ridiculous. i want to continue to use the bot and spend my credits but at this point, i cant justify it until it stops glitching

Status
Not open for further replies.