Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Zulrah [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey team,

Are there any ways to adjust settings to be a little more Ironman friendly? I.e. starting without Zulandra teleports/using any potions other than Anti-venom? Currently I have everything setup as advised, with the exception of Zulandra teles, and I can't get the bot to start a kill.

Having an issue with minimum hitpoints. When i set below ~150 the bot functions properly, but when I set it to over 150 it will tele out with a full inventory of food. Anyone else have this issue or know a fix?

Primate
Having an issue with minimum hitpoints. When i set below ~150 the bot functions properly, but when I set it to over 150 it will tele out with a full inventory. Anyone else have this issue or know a fix?
What food are you using? What is your hp level?

Ran it and the client froze, I couldn't select which gear to use etc, waited a couple mins but yeah just blacked out and dc'd. Could I get a refund for the hour? The bot is great I just had a random problem.

edit : It happened again, after a restart. Not sure what the problem is but 2 payments now. Ran fine yesterday. read the logs might have something to do with the vpn im running, been using runemate all day though so hard to say

edit 2 : tried again without the vpn and ran fine

Attachments

• Prime Zulrah 6-20 16-45-47.log
    1.9 KB · Views: 0
  • RuneScape 6-20 16-45-12.log
    10 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
At first had the issue that bot wouldn't start at all, this was fixed after elevating the priority of my JagexLauncher. However it doesn't recognize i'm wearing a ring of suffering, neither the normal or the imbued versions. Anything i can do to resolve?

Primate
At first had the issue that bot wouldn't start at all, this was fixed after elevating the priority of my JagexLauncher. However it doesn't recognize i'm wearing a ring of suffering, neither the normal or the imbued versions. Anything i can do to resolve?
charge it with ring of recoil

charge it with ring of recoil

My Apologies, Ring of Suffering (ri) does not get detected either.

While we are on the topic, could this be Refunded?

9755860cbf3a448716fdb8c8ad66f875.png

My bot has been working perfect up until this morning. The bot runs as normal but when it goes in to zulrah it just stands there flicking between prayers and not clicking on zulrah to attack?

UPDATE - Fixed it :D ignore!

Last edited:
Have mostly no issues with it. However sometimes when you die and it tele's back to clan wars it just freezes out and eventually logs out.

Have mostly no issues with it. However sometimes when you die and it tele's back to clan wars it just freezes out and eventually logs out.
I have this same issue. This doesn't happen on every death but sometimes the bot just goes to clan wars and sits there till log out but the script keeps on running and you get charged.

Evening guys, ran the bot for an hour or so, so far. I plan to continue using it in future! So thanks for creating and offering it.

I do have a request and i'm not sure if it can be met but you don't get what you don't ask for. I had a couple test runs, working out how to get the equipment set up, etc. (No Zulrah kills) I ended up costing myself $0.60 without releasing. Is it possible to refund these transactions?

upload_2020-6-23_23-29-1.png

Great bot! Probably could use a little adjustments with melee phase.

Anglerfish feature, house support, repot options, combo food, fairy ring support

just a few features i'd love to see added.

Defeat3d,

I started using your script yesterday, and I would just like to say it is absolutely fantastic. It runs flawlessly for the most part. Two quick questions. For some reason, I seem to be unable to tick eat. I select the option to allow tick eating, but the script doesn't grab any karambwans from my bank. I have manta ray's selected as my food, but I thought it was just grab the karambwans at the same time. Do you know what I need to do to fix that? My other question is probably a bit dumb and has been answered before, but is there a "safest" amount of time to use this bot a day? I know not to run it for hours on end, but was wondering if there has been a "tested" so to speak amount of time that seems to be best.

Thank you,

An appreciative player

Defeat3d,

I started using your script yesterday, and I would just like to say it is absolutely fantastic. It runs flawlessly for the most part. Two quick questions. For some reason, I seem to be unable to tick eat. I select the option to allow tick eating, but the script doesn't grab any karambwans from my bank. I have manta ray's selected as my food, but I thought it was just grab the karambwans at the same time. Do you know what I need to do to fix that? My other question is probably a bit dumb and has been answered before, but is there a "safest" amount of time to use this bot a day? I know not to run it for hours on end, but was wondering if there has been a "tested" so to speak amount of time that seems to be best.

Thank you,

An appreciative player
With tick eating, it doesn't mean that the bot eats combo foods. It means that it eats your selected food after the exp drop to save time for the next hit. There is no way to say how long is safe for you to bot as it depends on many factors like how old is your account, how often or long you play on it yourself, how often you use other bots and what other bots have been used.

Status
Not open for further replies.