Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Zulrah [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Primate
So many mistakes this bot makes, it clicks into Zulrah stings to get itself stunned, combo-ed and killed even. goes in a total bug state and runs around just waiting to die at Zulrah. Also is retarded and goes for another trip with 3 sharks left and dies and bugs the next fight AGAIN to die AGAIN. idk, doesn't seem to be on my end when my pc is easily able to handle the bot and my internet is fine aswel.
then dont use it

then dont use it
Are you just another dipshit author? Because you don't seem to be helpfull at all. just letting others waste money only because you don't wanna fix those little pesky things that make the script unsafe but yet ask 0.20 every time your script bugs. and your final solution when all our money is wasted is don't use it? You sound more like a scammer than any other author i've ever seen.. Hond ben je.

Primate
Are you just another dipshit author? Because you don't seem to be helpfull at all. just letting others waste money only because you don't wanna fix those little pesky things that make the script unsafe but yet ask 0.20 every time your script bugs. and your final solution when all our money is wasted is don't use it? You sound more like a scammer than any other author i've ever seen.. Hond ben je.
I've told you before that the issue is not on the bot's end, and you opt to ignore what I have to say. So indeed, go ahead and stop using the bot.

Just received a permanent ban from this. Unsure why. Wasn't babysitting it.
Was it a zulrah alt? Or main account? Duration? The one complaint I have about the bot is the camera move when zulrah comes up in the middle is very bot-like and identical every time.

One question @author or others that know the question, does this pet recognize pet drop and does it bank it?

Ran this bot for first time yesterday, ran okay however now it won’t deposit any items after the first kill at the clan wars bank and just sits there, anyone else having this issue or know the fix ?

Also always getting hit by Melee phase in zulrah .. why?

Finally can’t get more 1 kill per trip using Ahrims , toxic trident, god d hide / blowpipe.

Got 99 def , 95 range & 86 magic.. what am I doing wrong? Setup with manta ray and restore potions

Ran this bot for first time yesterday, ran okay however now it won’t deposit any items after the first kill at the clan wars bank and just sits there, anyone else having this issue or know the fix ?

Also always getting hit by Melee phase in zulrah .. why?

Finally can’t get more 1 kill per trip using Ahrims , toxic trident, god d hide / blowpipe.

Got 99 def , 95 range & 86 magic.. what am I doing wrong? Setup with manta ray and restore potions

Probably PC related issues. I'm averaging 2 kills per trip with void mage and god d'hide /blowpipe. 85 mage/range

Probably PC related issues. I'm averaging 2 kills per trip with void mage and god d'hide /blowpipe. 85 mage/range

Update guys .. DO NOT use this bot.

Just got my level 122 with 1800 overall banned within 2 -3 hours of Botting. Have used multiple scripts off Rune mate safely and never have I encountered a ban so quickly for a paid script.

Very upset at the fact I just lost this account permanently now.

Update guys .. DO NOT use this bot.

Just got my level 122 with 1800 overall banned within 2 -3 hours of Botting. Have used multiple scripts off Rune mate safely and never have I encountered a ban so quickly for a paid script.

Very upset at the fact I just lost this account permanently now.
I've gotten 700+ kc at zulrah, usually going for 2-3 hours per session. Maybe you just got unlucky or something...

Have used multiple scripts bots off Rune mate
Well there you go. Bans are always delayed, so there's no way to tell what exactly got you banned. It's extremely unlikely to get banned this fast from this specific bot, as others have used the bot for months without any issues.

Well there you go. Bans are always delayed, so there's no way to tell what exactly got you banned. It's extremely unlikely to get banned this fast from this specific bot, as others have used the bot for months without any issues.
Just got banned as well. Probably was some kind of wipe.

sab

Yeah same... This is the only bot I've used in the past month and there seems to be a trend here^

Bot got stuck for about an hour and a half on docks spinning in circles. Had to check logs for how long. Starts at around 2:16:50 doing the same command over and over until 3:20:30 when I noticed it.

How do I upload the file? It says its too large too load.

Mod Automation
Bot got stuck for about an hour and a half on docks spinning in circles. Had to check logs for how long. Starts at around 2:16:50 doing the same command over and over until 3:20:30 when I noticed it.

How do I upload the file? It says its too large too load.
Compress your file. Google "compress file <your operating system>", ex. "compress file windows".

Primate
Why does my bot right click everything? I have it set to left click in runescape settings
Your RuneMate is probably set to right-click everything. Toggle off the "Force menu interaction" option.

Update related bug but failed to run 3 times now:

00:01:10 INFO [Interaction] Finding Entity
00:01:10 INFO [Interaction] Interacting with Sacrificial boat [2214, 3056, 0] using action ^Board$
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Illegal Capacity: -1
at java.util.ArrayList.<init>(ArrayList.java:157)
at nul.IiIIiIiiIiIII.IIiIIiiiiIiiI(nhc:20)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.region.Region.getHoveredEntities(iba:295)
at nul.iiiiiIiiIiIii.isHovered(ioc:221)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.local.hud.Menu.click(puc:335)
at nul.iiiiiIiiIiIii.interact(ioc:96)
at author.IiiiIiIiIIii.true(wd:205)
at author.IIIiiIiiIiii.const(on:187)
at author.IiiIiIiiiiii.goto(zc:150)
at author.IiIiiIiIIIii.run(xc:183)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractBot.start(qmc:463)
at nul.iiIIIIiiiIIiI.run(oxc:210)
00:01:10 INFO [Bot stopped] Thanks for choosing Prime!
00:01:10 INFO [WebServices] Update successful for zulrah
00:01:10 INFO [WebServices] No longer tracking zulrah
00:01:10 INFO Illegal Capacity: -1

Status
Not open for further replies.