Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Zulrah [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what all the problems are working great for me just passed 1200+ kc with this bot once you set it up right it has no issues. @Defeat3d Are divine ranging pots going to be implemented at any point in the future or just staying with ranging pots?

Your minimum health/prayer value is too high for the amount of food/prayer restores you bring.

Thanks, that worked. Suppose theres no chance on getting the... apparently nearly 4 dollars that were wasted? Sheesh, that's more than I thought it was o.o

After udate mine is tanking poison clouds. It is running beween two points in the middle tanking all poison. Second time it tanked all the poison on right side standing still attacking and eating food. 4 runs now 2 deaths and 2 teleports out. Last night before update it did not die one single time? Same setup as last night.

Primate
After udate mine is tanking poison clouds. It is running beween two points in the middle tanking all poison. Second time it tanked all the poison on right side standing still attacking and eating food. 4 runs now 2 deaths and 2 teleports out. Last night before update it did not die one single time? Same setup as last night.
Did you restart both runescape and runemate after the update?

Did you restart both runescape and runemate after the update?
Yes, I tried again just now. 1 kill 3 deaths. It runs between these points when the poison is there. It died that way all 3 times. Green circles are poison
bca281f45c82b7115e3b60bab897781f.png

Tired fixed screen, died like 3 times, then switched to other option then in literally just inted/went there to die, then swapped back to fixed mode but still dies.

Primate
Is iban blast added yet?
nope
Yes, I tried again just now. 1 kill 3 deaths. It runs between these points when the poison is there. It died that way all 3 times. Green circles are poison

Tired fixed screen, died like 3 times, then switched to other option then in literally just inted/went there to die, then swapped back to fixed mode but still dies.
Not sure why that's happening, but has to be client related.

nope

Not sure why that's happening, but has to be client related.
It is also not switching prayer right sometimes at the mage/range phase, its staying in mage prayer tanking ranged hits. Dunno man.

c13cf417f13d50a9742b616b838b0e87.png

Literally mage prot when ranged attack hit

Last edited:
Primate
It is also not switching prayer right sometimes at the mage/range phase, its staying in mage prayer tanking ranged hits. Dunno man.

c13cf417f13d50a9742b616b838b0e87.png

Literally mage prot when ranged attack hit
That's a mage phase. The attack can't be predicted but mage prayer should always be up during that phase.

So far so good. Got 350 kc, a pet and 3 uniques (2 serps and 1 onyx). Of course there sometimes is a tandem where the bot likes to try and hit zulrah whilst tanking the venom clouds but this is VERY occasional. Getting around 13 kills/h with the following stats and setup:
77 magic, 76 ranged, 75 hp, 48 prayer and 70 defence. The gear that i'm using is trident of the swamp, ahrims, mage arena 1 cape, combat bracelet, mystic boots, book of darkness,occult and a blessing in the ammo slot. For range switch I've got blowpipe, black d'hide body and chaps, blessed coif (guthix) and ava's accumulator. Using battlemage pots + range pots. Food's sharks.

P.S. Has anyone around similar stats tried doing zulrah in void? Please tell me if it would be a more viable/better option.
P.P.S If I would have augury, but not rigour unlocked, would the bot just use augury and eagle eye?

So far so good. Got 350 kc, a pet and 3 uniques (2 serps and 1 onyx). Of course there sometimes is a tandem where the bot likes to try and hit zulrah whilst tanking the venom clouds but this is VERY occasional. Getting around 13 kills/h with the following stats and setup:
77 magic, 76 ranged, 75 hp, 48 prayer and 70 defence. The gear that i'm using is trident of the swamp, ahrims, mage arena 1 cape, combat bracelet, mystic boots, book of darkness,occult and a blessing in the ammo slot. For range switch I've got blowpipe, black d'hide body and chaps, blessed coif (guthix) and ava's accumulator. Using battlemage pots + range pots. Food's sharks.

P.S. Has anyone around similar stats tried doing zulrah in void? Please tell me if it would be a more viable/better option.
P.P.S If I would have augury, but not rigour unlocked, would the bot just use augury and eagle eye?

Whats your gp/hr avg?

The bot doesnt work with me... banking and getting things up are great but when comes to face zulrah it just go crazy and clicks randomly.. Ive died 4 times and after death it goes to the church.. can you help me .. fixed mode doesnt work too

Holy crap you got balls! Botting an account with 141M xp 0.0....

Still causes me to tank poison/venom damage. Stood and tanked all of it ate like 8-10 sharks then tele out. 3/6 trips now.

Edit: Just did 5th trip without tanking poison.

Edit 2:

a15e839b16e9ee6b2f6877edd37cbbed.png
It clicks these two points and tanks poison by running between these two points. 6th turn it did this and died so its 3/6 trips. Its 50% of the time it tanks venom/poison dmg.

Uploaded last fight.

7th fight it stood still and tanked poison here at the left pillar facing north
2114cfb0145aaa4dc088d96efca5870e.png

ddc677d3e3e06e22a834621450c343d4.png

Attachments

• Zulrah last fight.log
    47.5 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Any way to speed up the switching (like add an option). I'm doing an 8 way switch and it clicks too slowly to be feasible (even though 8-way is best in meta for human players). Attacks too slowly after switching, and switches too slowly.

Currently running with void because of this.

edit: The biggest issue is you lose 2-3 attacks from not clicking on Zulrah fast enough after the switch

Primate
Any way to speed up the switching (like add an option). I'm doing an 8 way switch and it clicks too slowly to be feasible (even though 8-way is best in meta for human players). Attacks too slowly after switching, and switches too slowly.

Currently running with void because of this.

edit: The biggest issue is you lose 2-3 attacks from not clicking on Zulrah fast enough after the switch
It's pretty fast in my experience.

It's pretty fast in my experience.

Thanks for the response, I'll record a video tomorrow to show you what I mean. It's less an issue of the switching, and more the bot sometimes will stand still for many ticks before clicking on zulrah. (I am on low ping world with gigabit ethernet, no lag)

The worst culprit is when zulrah moves to the middle and the camera needs to be rotated. In which case easily 4 attacks are lost

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.