Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Zulrah [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is seriously such a fantastic bot. I would write a review but I don't know how to as I can't find the textbox under the review section. I love that once you use it once you can virtually start it from anywhere and it'll gear up and just go within minutes. It's flawless, on a non-ironman. I have yet to try it on my ironman however am waiting for ibans support. One thing I could suggest to add is use of fairy rings to travel to zulrah, since not all ironmen have access to zul-andra tele's and if they run out then you're SOL. Other than that, thank you for making this. Really amazing work and I can't wait to see this bot progress even further

sab

I was using the bot fine. The client update sign came so I stopped the bot, updated the client and restarted the bot, then it stopped working properly; it's not using protection prayers anymore.

Attachments

• Prime Zulrah 9-01 23-38-42.log
    753.6 KB · Views: 2
Hey there! If I was to get the pet would the bot recognize it? and if so, would the bot stop?
cheers

Primate
I was using the bot fine. The client update sign came so I stopped the bot, updated the client and restarted the bot, then it stopped working properly; it's not using protection prayers anymore.
You have to restart RuneScape too.

Reactions: Sab
Just tried running the bot with only 1 prayer potion but it got in a loop teleports to c wars and zulra which used about 10 teleports. Changed back to 2 prayer potions and it's fine now, just thought you'd like to know.

Just tried running the bot with only 1 prayer potion but it got in a loop teleports to c wars and zulra which used about 10 teleports. Changed back to 2 prayer potions and it's fine now, just thought you'd like to know.
If you select 1 prayer pot, you should also lower the minimum amount of prayer for the next trip in the other tab. This happened bc the bot recognised that you have 1 pray pot, but your minimum prayer value was too high.

Man I wasted like 3.00 just starting your bot. After that the bot died more than it killed Zulrah because of wrong pathing, bugging and or no prayer activation. I run a steady connection so ping is no issue, only 1 bot is ran all the time on my computer. Is it possible for a refund of the wasted balance? Also if died to Zulrah, bot does really botty behavior like it takes 10 minutes for him to walk from falador to bank and he missclicks a lot of times. please try to fix death reclaiming?

Primate
Man I wasted like 3.00 just starting your bot. After that the bot died more than it killed Zulrah because of wrong pathing, bugging and or no prayer activation. I run a steady connection so ping is no issue, only 1 bot is ran all the time on my computer. Is it possible for a refund of the wasted balance? Also if died to Zulrah, bot does really botty behavior like it takes 10 minutes for him to walk from falador to bank and he missclicks a lot of times. please try to fix death reclaiming?
Seems to be fine for other users, apart from webpathing occassionally being bad, which leads to me believing that the issue is not in the bot but perhaps somewhere on your end.

sab

I don't know if the Falador banking location was fixed, but I had problems when I died in Falador too. Switching to Lumbridge spawn will fix your problems.

its a wonderful been using it for many hours however until upon the most recent update the bot just keeps checking toxic blowpipe charges. please fix this :)

its a wonderful been using it for many hours however until upon the most recent update the bot just keeps checking toxic blowpipe charges. please fix this :)
i also wasted almost 1+ usd trying to fix this problem..

i also wasted almost 1+ usd trying to fix this problem..
He fixed it : )

Does this bot use the preserve prayer? Without preserve imbued heart decays below divine magic potion levels

Seems to be fine for other users, apart from webpathing occassionally being bad, which leads to me believing that the issue is not in the bot but perhaps somewhere on your end.
So many mistakes this bot makes, it clicks into Zulrah stings to get itself stunned, combo-ed and killed even. goes in a total bug state and runs around just waiting to die at Zulrah. Also is retarded and goes for another trip with 3 sharks left and dies and bugs the next fight AGAIN to die AGAIN. idk, doesn't seem to be on my end when my pc is easily able to handle the bot and my internet is fine aswel.

Status
Not open for further replies.