Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Zulrah [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
here's a question, does the bot automatically stop if you get the pet, or is there a chance that i might get the pet while im afk, the bot then proceeds to do another kill, dies, and i lose the pet?

Primate
here's a question, does the bot automatically stop if you get the pet, or is there a chance that i might get the pet while im afk, the bot then proceeds to do another kill, dies, and i lose the pet?
It will pick up the pet and bank it immediately.

hey there defeat3d, i started your prime zulrah today and for some reason it wont pot or eat, at first it wouldnt use my zulrah tele so i helped it, it then proceeded to start as normal ran into zulrah did the first movement and got stuck on trying to sip a battlemage potion, i helped it again and it started the rotations as normal then it got stuck trying to drink an anti venom stood in place and got killed within 3 minutes of starting it!. Running the bot as recommended by your tut, fixed screen etc.

Dont understand what has happened as i ran 130kc yesterday ( granted there were 2 start ups where the bot didnt work as intended and i lost $0.40) the only thing i have done differently from yesterday is change my food supply from sharks to manta's, also when i died within the 3 minutes today it ran to lumbridge bank as normal but wont use my zulrah tele to go back. Please look into this as ive now lost $0.60

Attachments

• Prime Zulrah 8-17 13-36-35.log
    179 KB · Views: 5
bot works really good most of the time but lost about 60 cents walking around at lumbridge after death for some reason but other then that flawless bot.

The bot got everything together and was checking charges. I paused the bot, transitioned the client into fixed mode instead of resizeable mode, and the bot would not work after that. I put it back into resizeable and it started going again. I tried pausing and putting the bot back into fixed mode and starting it again to see if it would work then but it did not.

I turned the bot off and started a new session (in fixed mode) and the bot would not move past checking the charges. I did not switch the clients size or anything this time but it still would not work.

Closed out runemate entirely and the osrs client and opened new ones of both and the bot then started working. However, I did lose out on two hours worth of botting for the issue stated above since money is taken out as soon as each session starts. :-(

Attachments

• Prime Zulrah 8-17 20-40-50.log
    51.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Prime Zulrah 8-17 20-42-51.log
    3 KB · Views: 0
The bot got everything together and was checking charges. I paused the bot, transitioned the client into fixed mode instead of resizeable mode, and the bot would not work after that. I put it back into resizeable and it started going again. I tried pausing and putting the bot back into fixed mode and starting it again to see if it would work then but it did not.

I turned the bot off and started a new session (in fixed mode) and the bot would not move past checking the charges. I did not switch the clients size or anything this time but it still would not work.

Closed out runemate entirely and the osrs client and opened new ones of both and the bot then started working. However, I did lose out on two hours worth of botting for the issue stated above since money is taken out as soon as each session starts. :-(

Had the exact same issue where I was getting stuck at checking charges. Closing both runemate and the osrs client then trying again fixed my issue so thank you! Just wish I would have looked here before wasting a bunch of money restarting the bot without restarting runemate.

Having issues with the bot as well. Spent 80 cents troubleshooting it over 4 different restarts. The bot gathers the equipment, checks charges, then tele's. Immed after getting there, it will tele back using a duel and rinse and repeat. Will never go to the dock to actually board the boat. Weird since I used this for the last week flawless, with the exact same setup and equipment. Just frustrating to not only lose 80 cents for 1kill (which is when I manually boarded the boat in which it took over and did its thing) but to also lose 32 teleports in a span of 3min while going to grab my coffee before finding the bug. Tele's are going for 21k at the moment....

Primate
Having issues with the bot as well. Spent 80 cents troubleshooting it over 4 different restarts. The bot gathers the equipment, checks charges, then tele's. Immed after getting there, it will tele back using a duel and rinse and repeat. Will never go to the dock to actually board the boat. Weird since I used this for the last week flawless, with the exact same setup and equipment. Just frustrating to not only lose 80 cents for 1kill (which is when I manually boarded the boat in which it took over and did its thing) but to also lose 32 teleports in a span of 3min while going to grab my coffee before finding the bug. Tele's are going for 21k at the moment....
Your minimum health/prayer values are too high.

I'm assuming the death walk is different for each account but what exactly should happen? I currently walk past Falador bank, take the west shortcut, then start walking through Taverley. I usually notice it by this point and teleport back to clan wars manually so I'm not sure what would happen after that.

Primate
I'm assuming the death walk is different for each account but what exactly should happen? I currently walk past Falador bank, take the west shortcut, then start walking through Taverley. I usually notice it by this point and teleport back to clan wars manually so I'm not sure what would happen after that.
It's just trying to find the nearest bank in the RuneMate web. @Cloud any idea what's going wrong here?

Hi, does the zulrah bot have access to using summer pies or do we need 76 agility for the shortcut? Thanks!

Okay, bet best I've ever used. I'm floating around ~600kc, but today i tried running two at once and I came back to one bot being stopped (which I preplanned to stop at an hour) but it looks like this made the other one (who i didn't tell to stop) just spin in circles for hours at clan wars. I lost 3 hours way....

It works for me only when i manually withdraw all the required items. Otherwise it keeps attempting to withdraw my rings of recoil/duelling/zulandra teleports and just crashes, despite having like tons of them in my bank.

Please help.

EDIT: I lost $2 in 40 minutes due to the bot crashing so many times. Afterwards I did a complete reset of my PC and it seems to be working okay now. You can check the logs OP. Would really appreciate a refund on the initial fuck up, as it was not my fault and the bot kept stopping immediately after i started it!

This wouldn't have been an issue if there was a trial version where we can figure out the kinks and problems...

Last edited:
Was there a game update or something it doesn't want to start up now

nvm i got it now.

I start the bot, it checks charges, gets everything good for a run, then teleports to zulrah. Then back to clan wars, and back and forth back and forth, between the two places. I've wasted a couple dollars and a couple mil (zulrah teleports arent exactly cheap). I have restarted the bot over and over. I've been trying at least once a day for about 3-4 days now.

Is there something I'm not doing..? Please help

Primate
I start the bot, it checks charges, gets everything good for a run, then teleports to zulrah. Then back to clan wars, and back and forth back and forth, between the two places. I've wasted a couple dollars and a couple mil (zulrah teleports arent exactly cheap). I have restarted the bot over and over. I've been trying at least once a day for about 3-4 days now.

Is there something I'm not doing..? Please help
Your minimum health/prayer value is too high for the amount of food/prayer restores you bring.

@Defeat3d I PM'd you about some issues I had with the bot that resulted in overcharging me excessively, would appreciate a response my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.