Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Zulrah [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I get a refund of my charges? Didn't work for me. I am an ironman so I don't have anti-venom so I put "None". But everytime I get venomed it wants to tele away.

how many hours are ppl usuing this before taking a break? and usuing it daily? multiple times? whats the go felas. i see people with huge kc numbers

its not picking up loot??? lmao lmao 1hour later and plenty kills and no loot? excuse me?

im usuing it. paying for it. and no loot? lmao what if i got lucky on uniques?????

keeps trying to withdraw 3 zulrah teles, but trying to deposit them....failed multiple times. cost me 4 hours so far

Bot is broken, get error: Failed to build path 10 times in a row after 2 trips.
Even the " jad" fase sucks, switches wrong prayers.... protect from magic on ranged attack and protect from missiles on mage attack -_-
Used to be a good bot, broken for now. tried it 3 times, only dies.

Primate
Bot is broken, get error: Failed to build path 10 times in a row after 2 trips.
Even the " jad" fase sucks, switches wrong prayers.... protect from magic on ranged attack and protect from missiles on mage attack -_-
Used to be a good bot, broken for now. tried it 3 times, only dies.
stop spreading false information

Edit: bug report is known issue with runelite client
I'd love to see support added for POH teleport + fairy ring there instead of ardougne :p

Last edited:
hey little issue, now when i use the breaks, it wont past the login screen, bot is doing 100% great job, but as of yesterday when i use breaks it stops on the correct time but then it goes to logback in it just sits on signon screen until it logs out? help ? im locked out of discord of i would have posted their... I can pm logs if u want.

Hi,

Will you add support for cure me on lunars? I don't have anti venoms and think cure me is better anyway. (Iron man btw)

Can you please add max player owned house options??? If we could use our ornate jewellery box’s for teles, rejuvenation pool for stat, pray and health restore and use our Poh fairy rings it would avoid a lot of people seeing us at ferrox and obvious bot locations

does this bot get updated???? people have been suggesting easy things for this bot to improve and nothing changes??

Primate
Can you please add max player owned house options??? If we could use our ornate jewellery box’s for teles, rejuvenation pool for stat, pray and health restore and use our Poh fairy rings it would avoid a lot of people seeing us at ferrox and obvious bot locations

does this bot get updated???? people have been suggesting easy things for this bot to improve and nothing changes??
they're not easy

tried on two different computers, once i start the bot it crashes the vanilla client. Is anyone else experiencing this? has worked flawlessly for hours previously.

tried on two different computers, once i start the bot it crashes the vanilla client. Is anyone else experiencing this? has worked flawlessly for hours previously.
it's working now

Hi,

I set up the bot correctly and ran it. Came across a few issues, the main one being that the equipment change is ridiculously slow causing my player to not even get a hit in on some phases. Another main issue was the bot eating at really low hp such as waiting till 30 before eating and constantly making mistakes on the Jad phase (resulting in most deaths). I ran the bot for just under 2 hours and the return was really bad - 12 kills and 8 deaths on a max main account, Loot was roughly 1m and if you minus the death fees leaves me with a 200k profit for 2 hours... Could I please have a refund as this bot is clearly not working correctly or me at the moment. Screenshot attached below. Much appreciated.

upload_2022-3-21_20-43-44.png

Hi,

I set up the bot correctly and ran it. Came across a few issues, the main one being that the equipment change is ridiculously slow causing my player to not even get a hit in on some phases. Another main issue was the bot eating at really low hp such as waiting till 30 before eating and constantly making mistakes on the Jad phase (resulting in most deaths). I ran the bot for just under 2 hours and the return was really bad - 12 kills and 8 deaths on a max main account, Loot was roughly 1m and if you minus the death fees leaves me with a 200k profit for 2 hours... Could I please have a refund as this bot is clearly not working correctly or me at the moment. Screenshot attached below. Much appreciated.

View attachment 11528
Been having similar issues lately with eating, and the bot tends to want to stand in venom clouds lately, not sure why.

Last edited:
Hi minor problem, bot hovers around 30hp and starts spam eating and spazzing out. Part of the reason why it has trouble is that its trying to put on gear and if its in different spots, it'll take more time to put on gear/eat. I really think it would be cool if the bot should prioritize on keeping switches efficient and placing the gear next to each other.

Picture below
13ea9ba0f9c3d374b8858b1ccd9c8b90.png

Bot is amazing, got 4 rares last night within 10 hours of running for 4m/hr using welfare void lol, 1 death and about 16 kills/hr. not bad at all

---update-- bot is literally flawless and I've only had 1 death within 15+ hours of runs, averaging about 2m/hr and 20kills/hr. If you're dying too much with this script, either your dps or your stats are just too low to produce an efficient run.

a9cd7561d212d6b8e113ff816086ddc6.png

Defeat3d submitted a new resource:

Prime Zulrah - The snake charmer.

Read more about this resource...

Hi Defeated, I tried running the bots many times this morning and it kept saying there wasn't enough supplies in my bank and would shut off automatically and charging me for that hour. The script typically gives me no problems besides those when I start and I have to automatically start it up right after, could I receive a refund for the money I didn't get to properly use? In total it was more than 5 times where the bot started and stopped automatically, and you can see me start it up right right after. I love the script and I will keep using it.
upload_2022-4-3_11-43-30.png

Attachments

• Prime Zulrah_20220403_113249.log
    40.4 KB · Views: 1
  • Prime Zulrah_20220403_113046.log
    4.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Prime Zulrah_20220402_005138.log
    40 KB · Views: 0
  • Prime Zulrah_20220403_113249.log
    40.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Prime Zulrah_20220402_015401.log
    30.6 KB · Views: 0