Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Wintertodt [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

hke

Means you don't have an axe. There was a bug which means if you had a Bruma Torch equipped, you couldn't have an axe in your inventory. This will be fixed next push.

You could be interested in post above.

I had a bronze and iron axe. The script didn't want to take either of them.
I guess that was my concern.

Client Developer
I had a bronze and iron axe. The script didn't want to take either of them.
I guess that was my concern.

Next update will fix all of that anyway, will be using a different pattern. As long as the item matches the following pattern, it will accept it:

x0w60qB.png

Made some pretty big improvements to the functionality of the bot today, and some touch-ups to the UI (fixing loot tracker). I've done about 7 hours of testing on it and it seems to be running ~20% better than it was previously (roughly estimate).

Unfortunately, still unable to find a fix for the bug where it detects a dead pyromancer, I'll keep looking into it but NPC seems to have some weird kind of transform.

Mng4WiV.png

Thank you, will test the new update later tonight! I'll post any concerns that come about. Great work!

rob

am I doing something wrong? It has been "loading" after script start for 4 minutes now

woops, was on konduit. no wonder nothing happened

adb2db495b63da6a1d46d054817dd432.png

bots good !

Bugs:
  • The pickaxe thing you already fixed
  • The mage thing you're already aware of
  • Loot tracker isn't working. Not sure if it should be, but you posted about it so I'm assuming it was meant to be implemented
Possible improvements:
  • If todt energy is <10%, and points <500, and we have enough fletched logs to reach 500 in inv, #1 priority -> burning sticks
  • Make it use daxe spec if it doesn't already (I don't have a daxe to test)
  • User option - Make it stay in room if user has plenty of leftover food from last round and spawn cooldown is short (this would help lessen the effects of "slow banking"). For example, if user sets it to have 16 food, allow user to say that if it still has 8-14 food after the kill it doesn't have to bank.
  • User option - Make it walk near exit door and wait if user has >500 points and wintertodt health < 5? % (this would help lessen the effects of "slow banking")
  • User option - Open crates while running to exit door - removes pattern of always opening crate while moving outside the arena towards the bank. Not really a problem now but could be in time when there are more users.
  • Option to fletch up to 500 points and then only chop + burn logs - I think this would be more fmxp/hr, but I don't have statistics to say for sure
  • Automatically equip pyro equipment/warm gloves if they are received as loot and not already being worn

Client Developer
Bugs:
  • The pickaxe thing you already fixed
  • The mage thing you're already aware of
  • Loot tracker isn't working. Not sure if it should be, but you posted about it so I'm assuming it was meant to be implemented
Possible improvements:
  • If todt energy is <10%, and points <500, and we have enough fletched logs to reach 500 in inv, #1 priority -> burning sticks
  • Make it use daxe spec if it doesn't already (I don't have a daxe to test)
  • User option - Make it stay in room if user has plenty of leftover food from last round and spawn cooldown is short (this would help lessen the effects of "slow banking"). For example, if user sets it to have 16 food, allow user to say that if it still has 8-14 food after the kill it doesn't have to bank.
  • User option - Make it walk near exit door and wait if user has >500 points and wintertodt health < 5? % (this would help lessen the effects of "slow banking")
  • User option - Open crates while running to exit door - removes pattern of always opening crate while moving outside the arena towards the bank. Not really a problem now but could be in time when there are more users.
  • Option to fletch up to 500 points and then only chop + burn logs - I think this would be more fmxp/hr, but I don't have statistics to say for sure
  • Automatically equip pyro equipment/warm gloves if they are received as loot and not already being worn

What's wrong with loot tracker?
Todt energy & logs left should already be accounted for.
Dragon axe makes no difference.
Staying in room is risky for a bot, seems a little unnecessary.
Could make it wait after getting 500 points as an option
Auto-equipping gear is a good idea.

What's wrong with loot tracker?
Todt energy & logs left should already be accounted for.
Dragon axe makes no difference.
Staying in room is risky for a bot, seems a little unnecessary.
Could make it wait after getting 500 points as an option
Auto-equipping gear is a good idea.

The loot tracker isn't displaying anything besides a blank grid for me. I've ran the bot multiple times in multiple instances of the client and it hasn't shown it yet. This is on 1.0.4 of the bot btw.

Client Developer
The loot tracker isn't displaying anything besides a blank grid for me. I've ran the bot multiple times in multiple instances of the client and it hasn't shown it yet. This is on 1.0.4 of the bot btw.

Oh, it works fine locally. Gonna have to try it out.

It no longer withdraws a rune pickaxe, but it withdrew a steel axe despite my character having a rune axe equipped.

@Party

I have a suggestion, instead of opening the crates, can you please make an option so that it can just bank the crates.
That'll be awesome, thank dude <3

Instantly Crashes when I press start
Code:
java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: Only a Thread within a bot's ThreadGroup may eavesdrop on the game client.
    at nul.IiIIIIiIiIii.byte(tsb:14)
    at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.Environment.getBot(onb:183)
    at bot.bot21.<init>(c:106)
    at bot.bot60.<init>(b:162)
    at bot.bot93.<init>(wa:60)
    at com.primev2.bots.tree.wintertodt.Wintertodt.enum(ha:180)
    at bot.bot0.enum(z:85)
    at com.sun.javafx.event.CompositeEventHandler.dispatchBubblingEvent(CompositeEventHandler.java:86)
    at com.sun.javafx.event.EventHandlerManager.dispatchBubblingEvent(EventHandlerManager.java:238)
    at com.sun.javafx.event.EventHandlerManager.dispatchBubblingEvent(EventHandlerManager.java:191)
    at com.sun.javafx.event.CompositeEventDispatcher.dispatchBubblingEvent(CompositeEventDispatcher.java:59)
    at com.sun.javafx.event.BasicEventDispatcher.dispatchEvent(BasicEventDispatcher.java:58)
    at com.sun.javafx.event.EventDispatchChainImpl.dispatchEvent(EventDispatchChainImpl.java:114)
    at com.sun.javafx.event.BasicEventDispatcher.dispatchEvent(BasicEventDispatcher.java:56)
    at com.sun.javafx.event.EventDispatchChainImpl.dispatchEvent(EventDispatchChainImpl.java:114)
    at com.sun.javafx.event.BasicEventDispatcher.dispatchEvent(BasicEventDispatcher.java:56)
    at com.sun.javafx.event.EventUtil.fireEventImpl(EventUtil.java:74)
    at com.sun.javafx.event.EventUtil.fireEvent(EventUtil.java:49)
    at javafx.event.Event.fireEvent(Event.java:198)
    at javafx.scene.Node.fireEvent(Node.java:8411)
    at javafx.scene.control.Button.fire(Button.java:185)
    at com.sun.javafx.scene.control.behavior.ButtonBehavior.mouseReleased(ButtonBehavior.java:182)
    at com.sun.javafx.scene.control.skin.BehaviorSkinBase$1.handle(BehaviorSkinBase.java:96)
    at com.sun.javafx.scene.control.skin.BehaviorSkinBase$1.handle(BehaviorSkinBase.java:89)
    at com.sun.javafx.event.CompositeEventHandler$NormalEventHandlerRecord.handleBubblingEvent(CompositeEventHandler.java:218)
    at com.sun.javafx.event.CompositeEventHandler.dispatchBubblingEvent(CompositeEventHandler.java:80)
    at com.sun.javafx.event.EventHandlerManager.dispatchBubblingEvent(EventHandlerManager.java:238)
    at com.sun.javafx.event.EventHandlerManager.dispatchBubblingEvent(EventHandlerManager.java:191)
    at com.sun.javafx.event.CompositeEventDispatcher.dispatchBubblingEvent(CompositeEventDispatcher.java:59)
    at com.sun.javafx.event.BasicEventDispatcher.dispatchEvent(BasicEventDispatcher.java:58)
    at com.sun.javafx.event.EventUtil.fireEventImpl(EventUtil.java:74)
    at com.sun.javafx.event.EventUtil.fireEvent(EventUtil.java:54)
    at javafx.event.Event.fireEvent(Event.java:198)
    at javafx.scene.Scene$MouseHandler.process(Scene.java:3757)
    at javafx.scene.Scene$MouseHandler.access$1500(Scene.java:3485)
    at javafx.scene.Scene.impl_processMouseEvent(Scene.java:1762)
    at javafx.scene.Scene$ScenePeerListener.mouseEvent(Scene.java:2494)
    at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.GlassViewEventHandler$MouseEventNotification.run(GlassViewEventHandler.java:380)
    at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.GlassViewEventHandler$MouseEventNotification.run(GlassViewEventHandler.java:294)
    at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
    at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.GlassViewEventHandler.lambda$handleMouseEvent$354(GlassViewEventHandler.java:416)
    at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.QuantumToolkit.runWithoutRenderLock(QuantumToolkit.java:389)
    at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.GlassViewEventHandler.handleMouseEvent(GlassViewEventHandler.java:415)
    at com.sun.glass.ui.View.handleMouseEvent(View.java:555)
    at com.sun.glass.ui.View.notifyMouse(View.java:937)
    at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication._runLoop(Native Method)
    at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication.lambda$null$148(WinApplication.java:191)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

Sometimes when the bot is going to give logs to brazier it right clicks the players around the brazier and get stuck. Also when the bird need the herb the player should switch to another brazier because 50% of the time nobody heals the bird

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.