Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Wintertodt [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Party is there any way to make it possible that the bot withdraws 6 lobsters for example instead of withdrawing 4, eating 2 untill full hp and then withdrawing 2 more?
Bot is taking too long to bank, eat the food and then bank again which causes the player to be way to late in the wintertodt thingy again and not make the 500 points since it just arrived and wintertodt is already at 40-50%.

Last edited:
Is there anyway we can make the bot deposit the loot crates instead of opening them..?? Just takes up time.

No longer against - will be re-writing bot anyway. This was basically an extensive beta version that I'm not satisfied with.

Just babysit your bot for half an hour. Seems pretty smooth but as aforementioned the loot tracker is broken. I'll run it for 12h with breaks and let you know if I run into any issues.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Got 99fm with this bot. Botted some times 8 hours a day with 5-20min brake between each hour.
100% safe bot to use as long as u dont bot 12 hours a day.

RuneMate Staff
Since tonight's (my time) RuneMate update, bot seems to be failing to enter in amount in the "withdraw X" window. It just gets stuck, failing to enter a number and constantly right clicking "withdraw X" again.

[Debug] RuneMate Version: 2.4.9

Hey! nice bot however it stops when it tries to take out food for me when it tries to type number of foods to take out. And it could be a little bit faster inbetween games.

Also would be nice if you choose fletching you could make it so after a certain points it just fire the logs instead of cutting them for more firemaking xp.

Client Developer
This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.