Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Wintertodt [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it was a good run boys! Decided to make a skiller, hand train him for wintertodt and run this bad boy for as long as I could. 22 hours (5 being on break) is what it took to get the banhammer. So make sure to drop that anti in there as I've done a similar amount on my main and no probs.
upload_2017-5-8_3-34-28.png

On the plus side, account had 4 sets of pyro AND pet before I even hit 150 kc xD was epic as don't even have those on other account

Last edited:
this bot is excellent i am very happy about its current condition! A request i have is to maybe tweak with the lighting fire and hammer repair it does it every once and a while but will wait for fire sometime to reburn kindling its not a huge problem but would be nice for the extra points not a huge deal though this bot runs really well.

Amazing bot, Party.

Some minor suggestions:
  • Kills
  • Kill per hour
  • Looting tab remove the Bruma root and Bruma kindling

Didn't enable the break handler but the bot decided to go on a breaks anyway.

Can be resolved by cancelling the breaks for the next couple of days. But might be worth looking into.

Attachments

• 2017-05-15 16_14_51-Start.png
    2017-05-15 16_14_51-Start.png
    35.5 KB · Views: 5
Superior All Knowing Person!
Amazing bot, Party.

Some minor suggestions:
  • Kills
  • Kill per hour
  • Looting tab remove the Bruma root and Bruma kindling

Didn't enable the break handler but the bot decided to go on a breaks anyway.

Can be resolved by cancelling the breaks for the next couple of days. But might be worth looking into.
A) Look at your KC before going in there, and look what it is after.
B) Exp/h is the only logical thing you need tbh.
C) It auto-removes the Bruma Kindling and the Roots once the boss reaches 0% hp and the fight is over.

After choosing my settings and pressing start bot it does absolutely nothing just stuck at starting. Give me a refund.

Really good client, seems to only work if the fletching options are enabled. If mine are unchecked my player just afks at the bruma roots, after i have a full inventory of roots.

Turns out it helps to play on the Windertodt world and not soloing it.

Last edited:
Really frustrated. I have 99 WC so I just rip through the roots and get a full inventory really fast. Then I just get low HP and the bot retreats. Should I set the food higher than 5? I have 80 HP. I'm using monkfish. PMing you logs.
I'm 99hp, mid 70'ish WC.. i just brought 5 sharks, which is by far enough :)

are you using warm clothing?

what is optimal setup for this? For max firemaking xp not worried about any other xp.

Max fm exp: chop logs burn them.

- ive gotten 99 fm now, and i used the fletching method, 1) it gives me a crate everytime, which just burning logs didn't at the time - i don't know if it does now. 2) quite often you get 750 points, which leads to an added drop in the original chest. :) 3) you're certain to always get the bonus exp (500 points)

Max fm exp: chop logs burn them.

- ive gotten 99 fm now, and i used the fletching method, 1) it gives me a crate everytime, which just burning logs didn't at the time - i don't know if it does now. 2) quite often you get 750 points, which leads to an added drop in the original chest. :) 3) you're certain to always get the bonus exp (500 points)
okay so whats the setup?.. like how much food, fletch, etc?

okay so whats the setup?.. like how much food, fletch, etc?
My setup;
99 hp / full pyro set, dragon axe equipped.
food pattern: sharks, (5)
trips pr. inventory (1) - it still did 2 quite often, since 5 sharks is more than enough.
fletch (which blanks out the afk option, so that's easy.)

Status
Not open for further replies.