Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Wintertodt [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bug on banking. If there's a stack of names on the bank chest the bot doesn't do anything but drain money.

Client Developer
Bug on banking. If there's a stack of names on the bank chest the bot doesn't do anything but drain money.

That is a client issue. I can help attempt to remedy it but can't guarantee a 100% fix.

Drop him a log??
I had a problem once before and Party has always been quick to fix. Without seeing what is going wrong, kinda hard to fix. That's like taking an item to a store with no receipt and thinking they'll just hand you some cash...

Drop him a log??
I had a problem once before and Party has always been quick to fix. Without seeing what is going wrong, kinda hard to fix. That's like taking an item to a store with no receipt and thinking they'll just hand you some cash...

You don't go to the store to get something fixed.

So you are telling me if you get a defective product, you don't take it back to get a replacement? LOL you deserved your HCIM to die tbh.

The Noob
Is there a way to set this so it only eats food around a certain hp%, to help avoid it from returning to bank mid game?
Otherwise, it's an amazing bot an runs super smoothly.

Client Developer
Is there a way to set this so it only eats food around a certain hp%, to help avoid it from returning to bank mid game?
Otherwise, it's an amazing bot an runs super smoothly.

It should let your HP fall to a certain amount then eat up to about 90%

The Noob
It should let your HP fall to a certain amount then eat up to about 90%
Ah okay. I was using wines, so once it finished them, even if it were at like 5% boss health, the bot would run to the bank./
Just set ti to take more, and will babysit for a while.

Tried brews, but after a couple rounds, it fails saying it couldn't satisfy the brew or something ending in (6). Not sure what I'm doing wrong, but will watch it to see what happens, as it may be completely my fault.

Client Developer
Ah okay. I was using wines, so once it finished them, even if it were at like 5% boss health, the bot would run to the bank./
Just set ti to take more, and will babysit for a while.

Tried brews, but after a couple rounds, it fails saying it couldn't satisfy the brew or something ending in (6). Not sure what I'm doing wrong, but will watch it to see what happens, as it may be completely my fault.

That just means it couldn't find sara brews - how did you declare the food in the settings?

The Noob
That just means it couldn't find sara brews - how did you declare the food in the settings?
I have it set to take out 4 brews. its on the regex thing as it states. And the brews are in slot 1 of my bank. When it fails, I still usually have 1 brew in my inventory as well. (standing at bank)

Just tried it again, and it took them out for the first run. I'll keep an eye on it and see what happens.

Otherwise, works flawlessly with other foods, now that I understand how the eating/safety works.

Client Developer
I have it set to take out 4 brews. its on the regex thing as it states. And the brews are in slot 1 of my bank. When it fails, I still usually have 1 brew in my inventory as well. (standing at bank)

Just tried it again, and it took them out for the first run. I'll keep an eye on it and see what happens.

Otherwise, works flawlessly with other foods, now that I understand how the eating/safety works.

Meh it'll stop after it fails to withdraw for 6 attempts - I'll up that number to 20 as 6 attempts is pretty low.

The Noob
Would it be possible to get a toggle option for the D Axe special? I only ask as wc level doesn't affect the rate at which you get logs, and I often times miss the brazier lighting due to the special.

Also, I notice it doesn't repair the brazier when it breaks. And if it does, I'm just unlucky (playersense?) is it possible to get an option for this? It's pretty good construction exp.

Been working very well, and I got from 83-90 today, almost 91!

Well worth the money.

Superior All Knowing Person!
Would it be possible to get a toggle option for the D Axe special? I only ask as wc level doesn't affect the rate at which you get logs, and I often times miss the brazier lighting due to the special.

Also, I notice it doesn't repair the brazier when it breaks. And if it does, I'm just unlucky (playersense?) is it possible to get an option for this? It's pretty good construction exp.

Been working very well, and I got from 83-90 today, almost 91!

Well worth the money.

It really won't make a difference with the d axe special attack, since it does it a few seconds before the game starts.
besides, it ensures that you get a log every 3 ticks.

- for the brazier part, it is abit slow.. so it doesnt always get it.. but i repaired it quite often..

- and grats on level 91 :)

The Noob
It really won't make a difference with the d axe special attack, since it does it a few seconds before the game starts.
besides, it ensures that you get a log every 3 ticks.

Fair. I've notice it activate the special at 2 seconds, an by the time it finishes, the brazier is already lit. lol
Not a huge issue by any means. Maybe even dropping it back to 4-5 seconds, to allow for more time for it to catch the brazier before everyone else gets to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.