Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Wintertodt [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Client Developer
If it's not to much effort, sure.

Do you know what causes it? I have it with other scripts as well.

It's a client issue we've never been able to fully solve, due to the nature of how we have to interact with the RuneScape client. We've taken some steps towards easing it but it's a bloody nightmare.

Sent the 30c back.

Bot works great. No issues really.

I would however like to see it misclick less when it goes to bank. It often runs your character behind the bank giving away who is using the script and who is not ^.^

Client Developer
Bot works great. No issues really.

I would however like to see it misclick less when it goes to bank. It often runs your character behind the bank giving away who is using the script and who is not ^.^

Not a whole lot I can do for that unfortunately, as it's handled by RuneMate's mouse,

Calm down bot author. Its okay... Relax.
Unsure what happened....
Prior to this it completed 500 points, and was going to the bank, noticed it wasn't getting food and i pulled up runemate, and noticed the error.
I did notice when i ran out of food while having nearly 20 logs flected it would immediately run out of the game completely to get new food. Having lower HP level, but full hp i should've been able to get the 500 points with that. Thought it was going to the safe zone but i looked back and it ran to the bank and on its way back in to stand in safe zone due to not enough time being left.

Attachments

• 06-05 16-32-39 - Prime Wintertodt.txt
    465 KB · Views: 3
  • Failedtosatisfy.jpg
    Failedtosatisfy.jpg
    189.4 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Client Developer
Unsure what happened....
Prior to this it completed 500 points, and was going to the bank, noticed it wasn't getting food and i pulled up runemate, and noticed the error.
I did notice when i ran out of food while having nearly 20 logs flected it would immediately run out of the game completely to get new food. Having lower HP level, but full hp i should've been able to get the 500 points with that. Thought it was going to the safe zone but i looked back and it ran to the bank and on its way back in to stand in safe zone due to not enough time being left.

If it's below a certain threshold with no food it'll run to the bank, I'd rather have the bot keep the player safe than risk getting enough points for that game.

Not detecting the monkfish is another issue - though I'm pretty confident it's client related.

00:26:21 INFO Executing: Food{^Monkfish$}
00:26:22 WARN [Bank] Action not found in [Cancel]
00:26:22 WARN Failed to execute: Food{^Monkfish$}
00:26:22 WARN Recorded fail #18

The second line there is debug from the client - looks like it couldn't find the action to withdraw it.

Calm down bot author. Its okay... Relax.
Welp, 8 cent is gone for that hour, i mean 22 mins and didn't even get to do but 2 games. Seems runemate client doesn't like me. I did send the proper info right after the issue. Sucks that these happen to me when i decide to try the bot the one tim.... Looks like ill have to manually wintertodt for anti-ban from now on, and just stick with NMZ bot as other bots seem to break or have issues the moment i use :eek:

IF i decide to run it again, what food do you recommend that does not have that bug?. Other then cake of course lol

Last edited:
Client Developer
IF i decide to run it again, what food do you recommend that does not have that bug?. Other then cake of course lol

Just food appropriate for your HP bracket. I used brews at 99 hp, if yours is a bit lower then Monkfish will be fine. It's not the food that's the issue sadly.

Client Developer
do you mind telling me the correct setup for a fresh lvl 3 acc with cakes ?

I thieved ~150 cakes, got 50 WC/FM, got all the clue hunter gear, then went straight to Wintertodt. 3 cakes per kill, 3 kills per inventory of food, fletch etc

Not trying to be rude or anything man, but i dont think this bot is ready yet. It literally takes too long to get back in. it always comes back in at 83% and then doesnt get enough points. Can you please make it go faster and bank faster because everytime i use it. it takes awhile for it to bank and head back and when it does its always at 83% and when its at 83 it goes to the brazier and waits a few seconds before going to chop logs which makes it even harder. I know its only .08 cents an hour but still money that we are using for the bot that doesn't seem to work. Anyways i hope it gets taken care of and it preforms better. :) still appriciate the bot~!

Works brilliantly, contrary to the last guy above ^ except I woke up to the following bot log:

03:11:29 DEBUG Feeding GameObject Burning brazier [1638, 3997, 0] to the BrazierFactory with actions [Feed]
03:11:29 DEBUG CHECK Waiting
03:11:29 DEBUG CHECK Eating
03:11:31 DEBUG CHECK Combat
03:11:31 INFO Walking to preferred side: EAST
03:11:32 DEBUG [ItemEvent] ItemEvent(quantity={-1}, item={"Hammer"})
03:11:32 DEBUG [ItemEvent] ItemEvent(quantity={1}, item={"Dragon axe"})
03:11:32 DEBUG [ItemEvent] ItemEvent(quantity={-1}, item={"Dragon axe"})
03:11:34 DEBUG [ItemEvent] ItemEvent(quantity={1}, item={"Ring of wealth (3)"})
03:11:34 DEBUG [ItemEvent] ItemEvent(quantity={-1}, item={"Tinderbox"})
03:11:34 DEBUG [ItemEvent] ItemEvent(quantity={1}, item={"Pyromancer garb"})
03:11:34 DEBUG [ItemEvent] ItemEvent(quantity={-1}, item={"Knife"})
03:11:34 DEBUG [ItemEvent] ItemEvent(quantity={-1}, item={"Lobster"})
03:11:37 INFO Retreating to bank
03:57:08 DEBUG Npc Dismisser has been activated!
05:27:48 DEBUG Npc Dismisser has been activated!
06:00:14 DEBUG Login Handler has been activated!
06:00:23 DEBUG [ItemEvent] ItemEvent(quantity={-1}, item={"Dragon axe"})
06:00:23 DEBUG [ItemEvent] ItemEvent(quantity={-1}, item={"Ring of wealth (3)"})
06:00:23 DEBUG [ItemEvent] ItemEvent(quantity={-1}, item={"Pyromancer garb"})
06:00:25 DEBUG [ItemEvent] ItemEvent(quantity={1}, item={"Dragon axe"})
06:00:25 DEBUG [ItemEvent] ItemEvent(quantity={1}, item={"Ring of wealth (3)"})
06:00:25 DEBUG [ItemEvent] ItemEvent(quantity={1}, item={"Pyromancer garb"})
06:00:28 DEBUG Interface Closer - Play Button has been activated!

Note the time stamps...

I've used this quite a bit and have no idea what the bot did for the almost 3 hours logged above but thought you should know!

Client Developer
Works brilliantly, contrary to the last guy above ^ except I woke up to the following bot log:

03:11:29 DEBUG Feeding GameObject Burning brazier [1638, 3997, 0] to the BrazierFactory with actions [Feed]
03:11:29 DEBUG CHECK Waiting
03:11:29 DEBUG CHECK Eating
03:11:31 DEBUG CHECK Combat
03:11:31 INFO Walking to preferred side: EAST
03:11:32 DEBUG [ItemEvent] ItemEvent(quantity={-1}, item={"Hammer"})
03:11:32 DEBUG [ItemEvent] ItemEvent(quantity={1}, item={"Dragon axe"})
03:11:32 DEBUG [ItemEvent] ItemEvent(quantity={-1}, item={"Dragon axe"})
03:11:34 DEBUG [ItemEvent] ItemEvent(quantity={1}, item={"Ring of wealth (3)"})
03:11:34 DEBUG [ItemEvent] ItemEvent(quantity={-1}, item={"Tinderbox"})
03:11:34 DEBUG [ItemEvent] ItemEvent(quantity={1}, item={"Pyromancer garb"})
03:11:34 DEBUG [ItemEvent] ItemEvent(quantity={-1}, item={"Knife"})
03:11:37 INFO Retreating to bank
03:57:08 DEBUG Npc Dismisser has been activated!
05:27:48 DEBUG Npc Dismisser has been activated!
06:00:14 DEBUG Login Handler has been activated!
06:00:23 DEBUG [ItemEvent] ItemEvent(quantity={-1}, item={"Dragon axe"})
06:00:23 DEBUG [ItemEvent] ItemEvent(quantity={-1}, item={"Ring of wealth (3)"})
06:00:23 DEBUG [ItemEvent] ItemEvent(quantity={-1}, item={"Pyromancer garb"})
06:00:25 DEBUG [ItemEvent] ItemEvent(quantity={1}, item={"Dragon axe"})
06:00:25 DEBUG [ItemEvent] ItemEvent(quantity={1}, item={"Ring of wealth (3)"})
06:00:25 DEBUG [ItemEvent] ItemEvent(quantity={1}, item={"Pyromancer garb"})
06:00:28 DEBUG Interface Closer - Play Button has been activated!

Note the time stamps...

I've used this quite a bit and have no idea what the bot did for the almost 3 hours logged above but thought you should know!

Was this after the update?

No, it was before the most recent update was installed, 13-16 hours ago. Did the update fix something related to this?

Client Developer
No, it was before the most recent update was installed, 13-16 hours ago. Did the update fix something related to this?

Nah I was just curious to see if it was caused by the update.

Been a few times where I would look at the bot and It would be stuck on right-click where its all the players names but is not doing anything. Any way to get rid of right-click so It doesn't get stuck? I believe neither the brazier or roots really need a right click but i could be wrong. Still getting around 200k/hr so cant complain =)

Client Developer
Been a few times where I would look at the bot and It would be stuck on right-click where its all the players names but is not doing anything. Any way to get rid of right-click so It doesn't get stuck? I believe neither the brazier or roots really need a right click but i could be wrong. Still getting around 200k/hr so cant complain =)

Client issue that I'm hoping @Cloud will be able to fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.