Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Pest Control [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are telling us you spend 5$ on this bot and you have zero results, meaning you put up this bot for 50 hours and you leave it do nothing?
I'm struggling to understand how you've come to the conclusion that I "put up this bot for 50 hours" and got "zero results"..?
In the 3 logs that I included left it running for X hours and come find in the logs that it literally did nothing for more than half of the hours. Something must have gone wrong, but the bot didn't even crash: it just kept the clock running for a hours until it hit the time limit that I'd set it to stop at :(.

Maybe the problem lies with you and not with the bot/bot creator.
I'm not expecting any of this to be perfect. I had an issue and i'm kindly asking for a refund for that the hours that it clocked without actually running as intended. As I understand it, he can deny my request for whatever reason he wishes.
I'm not rejecting the possibility that this issue could be my of own doing, but he hasn't even acknowledged my post. I TOTALLY get that this isn't the customer service hotline for walmart, or whatever. This is the dude's hobby (and he's managed to create something that is probably earning him a decent amount of money, mad respect (y)) and I don't expect him to be at my beckon/call, which is why instead of spamming his discord I posted on here and gave it a few days before pressing the issue. I'm not here to argue :( and I apologize if I've come across as rude. If he does find an issue in the logs and gives me the refund, cool, I get my moneys worth and I'll keep throwing my money at him as if it grows on trees in my backyard. If he explains to me how/why the issue was my fault, that's fine too, cuz then I could try to prevent it from happening again. But if he just straight up ignores me, that gives me the impression that he doesn't care whether it works properly or not.

The nature of Runemate means that if it fucks up and you restart it, you write off that hour. I did the same thing with the Thieves den bot, it just kept freaking out when I didnt have stam pots.

Yeah... It's happened a few times and I know that those fuck-ups are on me. Just today I started up a session and almost immediately X'ed out the RS window that it had just 'paired' to :rolleyes:. 2 or 3 times a bot crashed on me "for no reason" halfway into the hour while I was tinkering with the settings on the other session that was running... But i didn't bother wasting anyone's time with that nonsense.

bde

I'm struggling to understand how you've come to the conclusion that I "put up this bot for 50 hours" and got "zero results"..?
In the 3 logs that I included left it running for X hours and come find in the logs that it literally did nothing for more than half of the hours. Something must have gone wrong, but the bot didn't even crash: it just kept the clock running for a hours until it hit the time limit that I'd set it to stop at :(.

I'm not expecting any of this to be perfect. I had an issue and i'm kindly asking for a refund for that the hours that it clocked without actually running as intended. As I understand it, he can deny my request for whatever reason he wishes.
I'm not rejecting the possibility that this issue could be my of own doing, but he hasn't even acknowledged my post. I TOTALLY get that this isn't the customer service hotline for walmart, or whatever. This is the dude's hobby (and he's managed to create something that is probably earning him a decent amount of money, mad respect (y)) and I don't expect him to be at my beckon/call, which is why instead of spamming his discord I posted on here and gave it a few days before pressing the issue. I'm not here to argue :( and I apologize if I've come across as rude. If he does find an issue in the logs and gives me the refund, cool, I get my moneys worth and I'll keep throwing my money at him as if it grows on trees in my backyard. If he explains to me how/why the issue was my fault, that's fine too, cuz then I could try to prevent it from happening again. But if he just straight up ignores me, that gives me the impression that he doesn't care whether it works properly or not.

Yeah... It's happened a few times and I know that those fuck-ups are on me. Just today I started up a session and almost immediately X'ed out the RS window that it had just 'paired' to :rolleyes:. 2 or 3 times a bot crashed on me "for no reason" halfway into the hour while I was tinkering with the settings on the other session that was running... But i didn't bother wasting anyone's time with that nonsense.

Hehe Cheers for that.

You just arrived 1 month ago to Runemate, respect the people who make the community move like party for longer period.

Good luck botting.

Cheers,
King

it crashed like 3x made me lose 30 cents ok? it apparently crashes@ crossgangplank after few games...nothing i can do..tried pause the game but it doesnt work...the option of crossing gangplanks simply disappears...
wasted 30 cents to get 27 pc points....fix that

bot only gets stuck with brawlers blocking you cause they thick anyway the rest of the bot is working perfectly as described good work!

Still doesnt work properly...another 10 cents down the drain ..thank you very much for everyone involved

Last edited:
Someone just let me know when the plank thing is working again or how to fix it. This bot is amazing, apart from that.

Appears to be working since RM/PPC was updated. Run for over an hour without issues now :)

Edit: Runemate updated, looks like its doing it again. Works for a while and then sits at the gangplank after a few games.

Log:
00:54:42 INFO [Performance] Loop executed in 799ms
00:54:42 INFO [Performance] Route(Check: In-Game[T] -> Check: Exploding Splatters(0ms)[F] -> Check: AutoCast Spell Selected(0ms)[F] -> Navigate to Nearest Active Portal(0ms)[F] -> Island Walker(0ms)) with length 5 found in 0ms
00:54:42 INFO [Navigation] Walking Path
00:54:43 INFO [Island Navigation] Building route to Coordinate(7670, 9309, 0)
00:54:43 INFO [Island Navigation] Built IslandPath with length 45
00:54:43 INFO [Island Path] Gates: LocatableEntityQueryResults[Gate [7649, 9305, 0], Gate [7635, 9312, 0], Gate [7635, 9313, 0], Gate [7648, 9305, 0]]
00:54:48 INFO [Island Path] Found Coordinate(7656, 9319, 0)
00:54:48 INFO [Island Path] Next Vertex: Coordinate(7656, 9319, 0)
00:54:48 INFO [Performance] Island Walker::execute succeeded
00:54:48 INFO [Performance] Loop executed in 6901ms
00:54:49 INFO [Performance] Route(Check: In-Game[T] -> Check: Exploding Splatters(0ms)[F] -> Check: AutoCast Spell Selected(0ms)[F] -> Navigate to Nearest Active Portal(0ms)[F] -> Island Walker(0ms)) with length 5 found in 0ms
00:54:50 INFO [Island Navigation] Building route to Coordinate(7670, 9309, 0)
00:54:50 INFO [Island Navigation] Built IslandPath with length 44
00:54:50 INFO [Island Path] Gates: LocatableEntityQueryResults[Gate [7649, 9305, 0], Gate [7635, 9312, 0], Gate [7635, 9313, 0], Gate [7648, 9305, 0]]
00:54:57 INFO [Island Path] Found Coordinate(7669, 9310, 0)
00:54:57 INFO [Island Path] Next Vertex: Coordinate(7669, 9310, 0)
00:54:57 INFO [Performance] Island Walker::execute succeeded
00:54:57 INFO [Performance] Loop executed in 8775ms
00:54:58 INFO [Performance] Route(Check: In-Game[T] -> Check: Exploding Splatters(0ms)[F] -> Check: AutoCast Spell Selected(0ms)[F] -> Navigate to Nearest Active Portal(0ms)[F] -> Island Walker(0ms)) with length 5 found in 0ms
00:54:58 INFO [Island Navigation] Building route to Coordinate(7670, 9309, 0)
00:54:58 INFO [Island Navigation] Built IslandPath with length 19
00:54:59 INFO [Island Path] Gates: LocatableEntityQueryResults[Gate [7649, 9305, 0], Gate [7648, 9305, 0]]
00:55:00 INFO [Island Path] Found Coordinate(7665, 9314, 0)
00:55:00 INFO [Island Path] Next Vertex: Coordinate(7665, 9314, 0)
00:56:04 INFO [WebServices] Update successful for pest-control
00:58:05 INFO [WebServices] Update successful for pest-control
01:00:05 INFO [WebServices] Update successful for pest-control
01:02:05 INFO [WebServices] Update successful for pest-control
01:04:04 INFO [WebServices] Update successful for pest-control
01:06:04 INFO [WebServices] Update successful for pest-control
01:08:04 INFO [WebServices] Update successful for pest-control
01:10:04 INFO [WebServices] Update successful for pest-control
01:10:40 INFO [WebServices] No longer tracking pest-control

Last edited:
It doesnt open the doors when someone locks them, else it works fine. Thanks

Edit: This time it did open the doors so thats good.

When it tries to get into the boat and someone has a random, it keeps clicking on the random instead of the boat entrance this is not good and needs a fix immediately!

Last edited:
I'm starting to document when this bot messes up, I'll submit a list of every time it messed up for a refund for whatever it used that I didn't actually get to use, I've probably wasted a few dollars on this and I haven't even gotten complete void yet lol, surprised this hasn't been updated?

Great bot, only issue is that it sometimes spam clicks a NPC that is blocked the plank.

Also, the bot turned off by itself at around 20 mins into the hour.

Mind if you could refund me the difference, @Party ?

Money is going right back into the bot.

Gets stuck upon entering the boat (med). Seems to work just fine otherwise.
this issue has been happening for like 2 months. I stopped running it because of this... Popped into this thread to confirm whether it was still an issue :(

Is this bot working? Anyone getting good proggies? Seems like a lot of people are having issues.

Can we get this script working again? trying to make a 70 attack 10 hp skiller/bank standing pure.

@Party Hey great bot but i got charged 3hrs for no reason

View attachment 8698

View attachment 8699
What do you mean no reason? When you start a bot you are charged for the upcoming hour. If the runtime passes the 1-hour mark, you are charged for the upcoming hour (01:00:00 till 02:00:00). So when the 2-hour mark passed, you were charged for the upcoming hour again (3rd time = 3 hours).

Read the FAQ for more information - Tutorial - Wallet and Premium Bots FAQ

What do you mean no reason? When you start a bot you are charged for the upcoming hour. If the runtime passes the 1-hour mark, you are charged for the upcoming hour (01:00:00 till 02:00:00). So when the 2-hour mark passed, you were charged for the upcoming hour again (3rd time = 3 hours).

Read the FAQ for more information - Tutorial - Wallet and Premium Bots FAQ
I was charged for 5 hrs when i only used 3 , sorry i dont why i typed charged for 3 hrs. I should have been more clear

I was charged for 5 hrs when i only used 3 , sorry i dont why i typed charged for 3 hrs. I should have been more clear
Every time you start an instance, you are charged for the upcoming hour. If you start the bot, stop it after 10 seconds, and start it again, you'll pay for 2 hours. That's how the system works. I highly recommend that you read the FAQ!

Status
Not open for further replies.