Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Pest Control [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah it would be cool seeing the bot closing the door... And if its closed it could open it walk through and closing it again. Would this be possible?

It seemed to be working fine a while ago, but now it crashes every 10 minutes or so and glitches runescape making the camera spin insanely fast everywhere. As of now, not recommending, wasted a lot of balance for this bot's failures

It seemed to be working fine a while ago, but now it crashes every 10 minutes or so and glitches runescape making the camera spin insanely fast everywhere. As of now, not recommending, wasted a lot of balance for this bot's failures
haven´t got this problem to be honest :O

This one gonna be fixed soon? Worked perfectly a week or 2 ago, now it goes inactive and just gets no points from lack of zeal

This bot has managed to eat up over 4$ worth of credits in about 24hrs time. I'm not sure if there is a process for getting refunded some credits due to the bots faults, but I'm going to spot using this script for awhile, and save my money.

i was issued a 2-day ban while using this bot, barely ran it for 2 hours but apparently got bot busted (moderate) probably by a Jmod.
is it a problem with the bot? or because someone reported me
(was babysitting the bot, got alarmed when the account got logged out)

i was issued a 2-day ban while using this bot, barely ran it for 2 hours but apparently got bot busted (moderate) probably by a Jmod.
is it a problem with the bot? or because someone reported me
(was babysitting the bot, got alarmed when the account got logged out)

Bit extreme to accuse this bot of getting you banned. Unless if this is the only bot you use?

Bit extreme to accuse this bot of getting you banned. Unless if this is the only bot you use?
you realise i'm asking a question and not making an accusation, right?
it happened right after we lost our PC game thrice in a row, someone probably got mad and reported everyone
not entirely sure about it: that's just my guess, it was an instant ban and i was there when it happened

you realise i'm asking a question and not making an accusation, right?
it happened right after we lost our PC game thrice in a row, someone probably got mad and reported everyone
not entirely sure about it: that's just my guess, it was an instant ban and i was there when it happened
If someone reported you and you got banned from that, it'd be like 4 working days later. At least.

Taking advice of those on the RuneMate Discord I'm posting here to request a refund of hours / wallet credit for the use of this Bot. I've used a total of $10 on this and I would argue that only 60% of the time it has been used as intended, the other 40% spent AFK (also affecting other bots ran through RuneMate somehow, as already reported on the Prime Discord support PC Discussion thread) or having to reset the bot. Thankfully I only tend to have two bots running at the same time, of which the other is usually free, but it does eat into the hours purchased when breaking both bots.

Could you please notify me the process in how to go about requesting a refund for wallet credits spent on this bot, and the hours wasted when the bot breaks?

-N

terrible bot, always failing, worked ok first few times I tried it but now it is completely useless!

Just ran for first time and babysat 3 games, all working pretty well.

Not sure what the negative reviews are about.

Will see how it goes before using Pro.

Besides the fact that I always return to just standing in one spot for hours on end.
Every time I restart the bot I get charged 10cents.
Sure it isn't much , except when it fails 5-9x ina row and you go through 5$ in one day.

Please fix this. Maybe you can charge a day's worth of botting and discontinue it after 24 hrs?
It just isn't fair.

Screen Shot 2019-02-10 at 11.54.18 PM.png Screen Shot 2019-02-10 at 11.55.06 PM.png

Have all the known bugs been fixed since this update? just wondering as don't wanna use it and waste a ton of money or get banned over waiting till everything is ironed out.

Status
Not open for further replies.