Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime NMZ

Planning on using the paid version today, as I used the free version yesterday and was impressed.
I've seen a couple people complain about the bot charging even when their session ends, and they have to manually stop it for it to stop charging. Is this a common issue?

I came back to my client and it was frozen. Was unaware if i was still gaining exp but my time was still running. It was at the 7 hour mark so i feel i may have been disconnected for a 6hour log? but the bot timer was still active.

byN8Lmf9SxyquoY-wy7SGQ.png

Hughe respect for @Party for this amazing script!
You did a wonderful job and even gained me 99 str already, 1 day running and no ban, good job!!!!!!!!!!
best nightmare zone script out there!

Hi, I can't get the script to work. It just says talking to dominic then stops?

I've got it working now. Do we get charged per hour when the bot is on a break handler session?

Hello I think i may have been falsely charged for 6 or so hours. Any way a refund could be given for lost time? It jumps from 12 to 18 hours, which means the bot was completely idle for a long period of time.

Attachments

• mess up RM.png
    mess up RM.png
    75.3 KB · Views: 6
Client Developer
Hello I think i may have been falsely charged for 6 or so hours. Any way a refund could be given for lost time? It jumps from 12 to 18 hours, which means the bot was completely idle for a long period of time.

Have done :)

I have a question. How does the repairing barrows armor at Bobs work? Does it search through your bank for a teleport tab or does it use home teleport? Also do you have to have the gold or teleport tab in your inventory in order to repair your items?

Also how long do you guys wait in between botting sessions?

Client Developer
I have a question. How does the repairing barrows armor at Bobs work? Does it search through your bank for a teleport tab or does it use home teleport? Also do you have to have the gold or teleport tab in your inventory in order to repair your items?

It will search the bank for the required coins and lumbridge teleport tablet.

So I have "early exit" selected when out of overloads, but it's not exiting.

E: nvm derp, attached the logs.

Not sure if i'm doing something wrong or if it's the bot.

Some insight would be appreciated.

Attachments

• 12-26 20-50-41 - Prime NMZ.txt
    440.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 12-27 19-44-13 - Prime NMZ.txt
    125.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
So I have "early exit" selected when out of overloads, but it's not exiting.

E: nvm derp, attached the logs.

Not sure if i'm doing something wrong or if it's the bot.

Some insight would be appreciated.

No your not doing anything wrong, that's a small bug easy fix though!

No your not doing anything w
rong, that's a small bug easy fix though!

Thanks. I've been wondering why the total XP gained seemed a bit lower than I was projecting when I would wake up.

Also to add onto my previous post, just now (and i'm not sure why i'm not seeing it in the log?) the bot was standing at Bob's Axe's right clicking "repair," getting the message for 97K, but the bot had taken out the wrong amount and was just repeating the above steps. I'll post this log as well.

E: Ok, so this log I think might contain my own input? I'm not sure if it's just because I don't know how to read and interpret it properly, but yeahhhh..

Anyways those are the only two errors i've seen thus far. Won't early exit when Overloads run out, and doesn't take out enough gold to repair dharok's.

Thanks very much!

E2: Just to give some feedback though, this bot is pretty amazing aside from the (hopefully) minor issues i've run into. Whenever the POH armor-repair can be implemented I think will be a great addition, so as to avoid any potential bans by reducing public exposure of the bot.

E3: Suggestion: if you have breaks enabled, the bot won't leave the instance even if you have "force" enabled as well. The bot will try to log out inside the instance, and because it's in combat, it will of course not be able to log out. Could we instead have the bot leave the instance and then log out?

Thanks again. Also, what is Party's schedule like?

E4: So i've been monitoring the bot here and there as I do other things on my computer. I've run this thing for almost 20 hours today I think and haven't encountered too many issues.

at 10:14 the bot went to repair dharok's, returned to the Yanille bank and once it was in the tab, it stopped. I looked at the logs to see if anything obvious would stand out to me. My only guess is that it went through 7 dreams I input in the settings, and then discontinues from operating at a random point before any other steps leading to entering into another dream?

If Party could shed light on this as to whether or not the bot stopping was due to my speculation or a bug, I would appreciate it.

Bot is still working extremely well though.

Attachments

• 12-28 02-02-42 - Prime NMZ.txt
    384.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 12-28 16-00-36 - Prime NMZ.txt
    231.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Works great but first two things.

If you could make it so the prayers don't turn on immediately after entering the dream because that wastes prayer points. And to make the bot walk out to the middle of the dream area so bosses can spawn around you. Besides that I love it.

Also getting this error, so need to babysit the bot: https://i.imgur.com/arA88Dv.png

Anything with 1 dose of a potion remaining and it seems to bug out, please look into it.

Last edited:
ive been banned on 3 different accounts with this bot. it is pretty good but it does mess up time to time.

doesn't surprise me at all, the prayer flicking is done at almost the exact same time everytime.. (I timed it, around every 22-23 seconds)
Author, can you make it do that in a more randomized time?
Like for example, let it get to 2 or 3 hp sometimes so it makes it look like you're afk'ing and not focussing on NMZ every second?
Yes you'll have some less xp per hour, use more absoprtion potions, but it's less bot like imo