Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime NMZ

Hi,

I was wondering if its possible to do nmz with 1 prayer using this bot? Or is rapid heal flick the only way?

I've been using this bot recently and its flawless! Great job

Client Developer
Hey guys, I'm a good way through the re-work of both the Prime Core and Prime NMZ. Now is the time for feature requests, if you have any.

This is a link to the notes I have on the bot currently, and already have most implemented:
Prime NMZ Notes

ok
Hey guys, I'm a good way through the re-work of both the Prime Core and Prime NMZ. Now is the time for feature requests, if you have any.

This is a link to the notes I have on the bot currently, and already have most implemented:
Prime NMZ Notes

Piety pray flicking would be pretty dank

Client Developer
Piety pray flicking would be pretty dank

I'm always hesitant to add that kind of thing just because I'm not sure how it would factor into detection. Plus I'm pretty sure most people in NMZ don't flick piety so it'd be a little uncharacteristic.

ok
I'm always hesitant to add that kind of thing just because I'm not sure how it would factor into detection. Plus I'm pretty sure most people in NMZ don't flick piety so it'd be a little uncharacteristic.

Fair enough I can definitely agree with that.
But it would definitely boost hourly xp, so I figured it would be worth the suggestion.

easily triggered ✌
Could be worth making it an option

uwu :3
I see blowpipe detection/refilling will be supported, which is great now that i've done 75-99 range 3 times :D. Oh well still a good thing. Also happy to see spell detection being a thing, will finally be able to mage nmz :)

Client Developer
I see blowpipe detection/refilling will be supported, which is great now that i've done 75-99 range 3 times :D. Oh well still a good thing. Also happy to see spell detection being a thing, will finally be able to mage nmz :)

Trying to properly address the things I've hacked into the bot since it was last written..!

Fair enough I can definitely agree with that.
But it would definitely boost hourly xp, so I figured it would be worth the suggestion.

Could be worth making it an option

Possibly, though if there's an option to increase xp/hr people will tend to choose it, which usually leads to patterns.

Also, I find it a bit fishy that on start up the bot goes to the coffer every single time. Is there a purpose to that, like ensuring you have enough gold?

Client Developer
Also, I find it a bit fishy that on start up the bot goes to the coffer every single time. Is there a purpose to that, like ensuring you have enough gold?

To start a dream the coffer needs to be "unlocked".

Client Developer
Possibly replace this with a bank check?

Real players tend to double check they have everything and go to their bank before doing most things.

Easier way to address it is making the "dream setup" like choosing a dream etc. just before going in, so there's more chance of the bank being the thing used to enter your pin, and I think is a little more human-like anyway.

EDIT: The chest suggestion works too. I can't remember if the number of coins in the coffer is available until you unlock it though. I'll have a think on it.

!!Feature Request!!

Hello,

Thanks for the bot. It works really well! No ban so far:).

The feature request is as follows:
Allow for an option which will automatically move your character so it is exposed to as few monsters as possible (in terms of monster melee range). This way, when using absorption, you last much longer since your character it taking absorption damage at a lower rate.

This is how I play naturally. Thanks!

Client Developer
!!Feature Request!!

Hello,

Thanks for the bot. It works really well! No ban so far:).

The feature request is as follows:
Allow for an option which will automatically move your character so it is exposed to as few monsters as possible (in terms of monster melee range). This way, when using absorption, you last much longer since your character it taking absorption damage at a lower rate.

This is how I play naturally. Thanks!

The new bot will re-position itself (based on PlayerSense) to either the SW corner, SE corner or not at all.

Left the bot running whilst at work, only to come home to him spam talking to bob. Turns out he only had enough money to repair 3/4 items. Is this a bug or did I miss something in the setup?
Thankfully it wasn't for long as I got home just in time.

Attachments

• 11-29 09-54-01 - Prime NMZ.txt
    489.3 KB · Views: 1
Last edited: