Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime NMZ

Can the bot author respond to some of the posts in here? It's been a week+ since I gave my feedback.

I just came over to check what the bot was doing and it (like last time) was attempting to repair gear with an incorrect GP amount.

E: Also looks like based on the XP gained in 5 hours it was doing nothing at Bob's for an hour or more.

Last edited:
Can the bot author respond to some of the posts in here? It's been a week+ since I gave my feedback.

I just came over to check what the bot was doing and it (like last time) was attempting to repair gear with an incorrect GP amount.
He's very busy with an IRL project atm.

It will search the bank for the required coins and lumbridge teleport tablet.
Last I checked, it home tele's even if u have tab then stands and spam clicks tele to NMZ for thirty mins straight. botted 94 range 99attk/str/def with this bot and it did that everytime it went for repair. in fairness I didn't get banned (knock on wood) but it is a little peculiar lol.

Yes i will after i will restart the script i'll show you guys my setup.

OYNf-TANROi9BN3gC992GQ.png

XJl9h0LvS1CLdYnFe7PTrA.png
you're trying to use prayers but have it set to ovld's and aborbtions. you'd need banked pray pots and to have it set to prayer pots.

everytime it went for repair.

This.

I posted feedback on this on p. 52, but just to reiterate and further denote common issues i've encountered after botting 90 att/def, 99 str/98 hp in a week (off and on, 180 hours total though in a week 1/2).

Banking and repairing seems to be where the hangups occur the most (personally witnessing). I recorded it in a bank tab just going through each item (not knowing what it's trying to achieve) for several minutes before I manually reset everything. Same thing with Bob's when repairing, it will often take out the wrong amount and just stand there attempting to repair.

Hopefully these are simple fixes that can be addressed when Party returns :)

Luckily I was watching, but I just caught my bot stuck trying to bank in yanille east of the bank, stuck against the wall in a loop. Almost a rip haha. Cant attach log as its too big, but it doesnt say anything about banking. attached with photo. My idea of what happened is it killed a cow, tried banking the bones but got stuck? Anyway, heres something to fix haha.

Attachments

• 2222.png
    2222.png
    227.1 KB · Views: 9
Party submitted a new resource:

Prime NMZ - The dreamiest way to 126!

Read more about this resource...

Ok the bot is one of a kind. Great job coding the bot. now i have some advice you should take seriously. The bot has an error where if for some reason it leaves nmz with a pot less than (4) doses. such as (3)(2)(1) dose of Prayer potion. it will sit in the bank trying to withdraw more pots then it logs off. so it doesn't recognize other doses. an easy fix for this would be. When the bot is going to the bank. make it click the " everything in inventory to bank button" then withdraw the pots like normal. that would eliminate that error.

another recommendation is , you should give an option for super combat pots. id like it if the bot used them. it would increase xp phr rates. because ovls on a pure don't suit my build right.

Also, the bot managed to get stuck repairing the armour for 8 hours... It would click on bob with the armour equipped, axe in the inventory, and begin an endless cycle. Log is too big as it goes for a day, but the log it taking off the axe, going to lumbridge and endlessly turning the camera to find bob and talk to him.

ran for 4 hours. did 1 trip went to do another and just sat there switching from gmaul too blow pipe. ive definetly been reported twice. also it sat for 3 hours doing nothing but drawing attention. why did it not log out.

ran for 4 hours. did 1 trip went to do another and just sat there switching from gmaul too blow pipe. ive definetly been reported twice. also it sat for 3 hours doing nothing but drawing attention. why did it not log out.
Rip your account

sorry, you did a wonderful job. i noticed that by using the power ups the bot would sit to openly and it would drain the absorptions faster then needed. so what i did half way through one run was pause and change the settings to not use any special wepon or the powerups. i figured like other bots once it was updated then unpaused it would recognize the gmaul there on the next run and bank it.. as it didn't need it. it didnt and i feel like a fail safe should be put into place if possible.

Rip your account

lol, thems the risks !

havent been banned yet, so im just going to keep going. its also not leaving once ive run out of overloads.