Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime NMZ

is it better to use prayer potions or absorb with rock cake ?

can i keep the rock cake in bank when using ranged with absorbtion ?

howmany absorb potions and overloads should i use?

Do you understand how Absorption method works? You need the rock cake if you're doing the abs method.

yhea i see :) howmany overloads / absorb pots should i take ?

like what is the best combination to stay as long as possible :)

Client Developer
Default settings are pretty good, if you're wearing lower defense gear, take one less ovl and one more abs

Default settings are pretty good, if you're wearing lower defense gear, take one less ovl and one more abs

can you tell me what potion it takes in the default settings ? since i already did change them :) also the script is flawless! trying to get 99ranged!

What is better for dhking, warrior ring(i) or zerk ring(i)? I have the zerk ring (i) but i have been reading the warrior ring is better for more consistent hits, what is everyone's opinion on this?

Weird bug: it randomly logs Ranged exp when the bot receives no ranged XP at all.

Not sure what's going on with it, but I definitely did not gain 650k Ranged XP because I don't even have 650K Ranged XP.

Client Developer
Weird bug: it randomly logs Ranged exp when the bot receives no ranged XP at all.

Not sure what's going on with it, but I definitely did not gain 650k Ranged XP because I don't even have 650K Ranged XP.

Probably because of logouts etc, not the bot, it just tracks events fired and records them in the UI.

So I started the bot in the morning before I left for work and set it up for 2 sessions which usually take around 4 hours. The bot said it stopped at 4 hours 15 minutes, but when I came home the instance was still running up to 10 hours and I was charged for those extra 6 hours and 60 cents. The money is not a big issue for me, but I would like my hours back at least. I have attached a screen shot of the logs.Screenshot_2.png