Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime NMZ

its not my error if i had pots on inventory and bot didnt regonize em.
00:00:47 INFO Potion purchasing disabled and out of potions
I had loads on potions on my invetory, i disabled rebuying em

easily triggered ✌
its not my error if i had pots on inventory and bot didnt regonize em.
00:00:47 INFO Potion purchasing disabled and out of potions
I had loads on potions on my invetory, i disabled rebuying em
no

Lesketittt
would like at least $1 refund, have used over 50 hours, but at least 10 failed starts or some minor stuff that has caused loss of hours. Thanks, will continue using besides that

Helloo, i failed to start it 5 times. Even tho i had potions on inventory. May i get 50 cent refound?
same thing happened to me, would also like a $1 refund

Client Developer
would like at least $1 refund, have used over 50 hours, but at least 10 failed starts or some minor stuff that has caused loss of hours. Thanks, will continue using besides that

same thing happened to me, would also like a $1 refund

If you can provide details of your 10 failed starts where the bot is at fault then I'll happily refund.

Lesketittt
Was i supposed to take screenshots, is there any other way i can check prev logs? I think the problem at first with the failed starts was that, i had no points and no extra ovlds and absorptions.I only had the ovlds and absorbtions in my inv, and the bot wouldnt start without extra points for the ovlds

Client Developer
Was i supposed to take screenshots, is there any other way i can check prev logs? I think the problem at first with the failed starts was that, i had no points and no extra ovlds and absorptions.I only had the ovlds and absorbtions in my inv, and the bot wouldnt start without extra points for the ovlds

You can check through RWS and show that you've got a number of failed starts or go back through log files.

alright man,anychance you could add the skeletal hellhound boss please? i only have 5 bosses unlocked and that is one of them,would be great if you could.

Client Developer
alright man,anychance you could add the skeletal hellhound boss please? i only have 5 bosses unlocked and that is one of them,would be great if you could.

If you can give me the full name exactly as it appears on the menu I can add it in about 20 seconds, yeah. Though if you only have 5 bosses unlocked, you can just use the "non-customizable" mode and it will work the same and cost you less per dream.

If you can give me the full name exactly as it appears on the menu I can add it in about 20 seconds, yeah. Though if you only have 5 bosses unlocked, you can just use the "non-customizable" mode and it will work the same and cost you less per dream.
it is skeletal hellhound bud thats the name,was gutted when i set it up then realised it wasnt there haha

This bot works great for me but I do have one issue that happened twice so far with it. When I'm using dharoks and it gets down to 25% or breaks the bot should bring 400k instead of 300k. Ive ran into multiple times the bot wont have enough cash on hand and it'll just sit at bob trying over and over again to pay for the repairs when it doesn't have enough gold.

**Wouldn't even care if it dropped the extra (lol) Just don't want it to get stuck.

did you manage to add the "skeletal hellhound" boss bud?