Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime NMZ

fucking absolute hero! thanks alot brother,much appreciated,now take my money !!!! <3

alright mate! just to let you know,i cant seem to get the skeleton hellhound option?

fucking absolute hero! thanks alot brother,much appreciated,now take my money !!!! <3

alright mate! just to let you know,i cant seem to get the skeleton hellhound option?
also just realised i have clicked on and off and refreshed 4 times to check if skeleton hellhound is there bd it took $0.40 from my wallet,i thought that was only taken when started?

Client Developer

also just realised i have clicked on and off and refreshed 4 times to check if skeleton hellhound is there bd it took $0.40 from my wallet,i thought that was only taken when started?

It is taken when you load up the bot, I can refund it. The Skeleton Hellhound can be added through the boss menu in the options.

It is taken when you load up the bot, I can refund it. The Skeleton Hellhound can be added through the boss menu in the options.
sorry to keep pestering you,i can find the skeleton hellhound on the lite version,but on the prime version i cannot find it?

Client Developer
haha will do mate,sorry for being a pain in the hole lol,i tried twice again forgetting about the money thing.... dw about a refund though,all good bro.

are you home so you can check this bro?

Found the issue, pushing a fix shortly.

your bot sucks, stands there at the chest until i baby sat it to the dream stage, come back and find this. on my 1 def pure lol

Attachments

• Screenshot_3.png
    Screenshot_3.png
    35.5 KB · Views: 18
Client Developer
your bot sucks, stands there at the chest until i baby sat it to the dream stage, come back and find this. on my 1 def pure lol

Please feel free not to use it - others are having some great success with it. Amusing how you think the bot is capable of selecting the defensive option though :)

hey man i tried to start up the script with skeletal hellhound instead of bouncer. wouldnt take overloads out of the barrel so it stopped after failing 11 times.

Client Developer
hey man i tried to start up the script with skeletal hellhound instead of bouncer. wouldnt take overloads out of the barrel so it stopped after failing 11 times.

Not related to the new boss but I can take a look if you give me some logs

00:00:00 INFO Logger Initialised - this log file can be found at C:\Users\user\RuneMate\logs\07-14 19-25-34 - Prime NMZ.txt
00:00:00 INFO Logging level can be adjusted in the Preferences tab.
00:00:00 WARN SettingsRegistry has not been loaded properly
00:00:00 DEBUG Bot interface property called!
00:00:00 DEBUG UI loaded in 7 milliseconds

refound ? 10 cent:D

Client Developer
00:00:00 INFO Logger Initialised - this log file can be found at C:\Users\user\RuneMate\logs\07-14 19-25-34 - Prime NMZ.txt
00:00:00 INFO Logging level can be adjusted in the Preferences tab.
00:00:00 WARN SettingsRegistry has not been loaded properly
00:00:00 DEBUG Bot interface property called!
00:00:00 DEBUG UI loaded in 7 milliseconds

refound ? 10 cent:D

There is literally nothing in that log file...