Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime NMZ

sorry that was incorrect file, that was from 7-15-17 found the correct one 7-22-17. the bot started spamming log in handler. here is the file.

Attachments

• 07-22 07-05-57 - Prime NMZ.txt
    115 KB · Views: 3
Client Developer
Is there any way I can get the 6 hours back? I dont mind the 60 cents.

Can't refund hours, but even so you were only stuck for like 12 minutes or something bud:

04:08:44 INFO Flicking Quick-prayer
04:09:21 DEBUG Login Handler has been activated!
04:10:13 DEBUG Login Handler has been activated!
04:11:00 DEBUG Login Handler has been activated!
04:11:46 DEBUG Login Handler has been activated!
04:12:32 DEBUG Login Handler has been activated!
04:13:17 DEBUG Login Handler has been activated!
04:14:03 DEBUG Login Handler has been activated!
04:14:49 DEBUG Login Handler has been activated!
04:15:37 DEBUG Login Handler has been activated!
04:16:23 DEBUG Login Handler has been activated!
04:17:09 DEBUG Login Handler has been activated!
04:17:54 DEBUG Login Handler has been activated!
04:18:40 DEBUG Login Handler has been activated!
04:19:26 DEBUG Login Handler has been activated!
04:20:02 DEBUG Login Handler has been activated!

Client Developer
just checked my services. oddly it says 0 hours were used today. thanks for the response anyways! is there anything i can do myself to fix the bot not being able to log me in?

Just make sure your login info is correct I guess - could have been another issue with it but I can't think of one! :p

Nobody.
Not sure if this is a known issue but it sometimes gets stuck at the bank in yanille after it repaired barrows. It won't close the bank and it will just hover over something in the bank(probably because it tries to walk) If I close it manually it will continue like normal. solution would be to let it click on the minimap.

Other than that, flawless bot. Got me 92/93/92 so far with no bans lol.

Last edited:
Client Developer
While sleeping?

It's an API issue - I'll have a look at it this weekend.

I'm actually working on a full rewrite of this bot and experimenting with a couple new framework ideas that I have to improve bot execution, modularity, maintainability and reliability.

It's an API issue - I'll have a look at it this weekend.

I'm actually working on a full rewrite of this bot and experimenting with a couple new framework ideas that I have to improve bot execution, modularity, maintainability and reliability.

This time I entered the bankpin manually but last night i've had the same issue. The NMZ bot had been running for 10 hours clicking at the bank for 4 hours, just as yesterday. The result is probably a ban?

Last edited:
Client Developer
This time I entered the bankpin manually but last night i've had the same issue. The NMZ bot had been running for 10 hours clicking at the bank for 4 hours, just as yesterday. The result is probably a ban?

Nah standing still is not a huge issue ban-wise, I've had worse - but I imagine the issue did happen because your get auto-logged-out at 6 hours so the API would have been stuck entering your bank pin.

Nah standing still is not a huge issue ban-wise, I've had worse - but I imagine the issue did happen because your get auto-logged-out at 6 hours so the API would have been stuck entering your bank pin.

Today I removed the bankpin. Trained ranged at NMZ: this time the bot had been clicking at NPC's for 3 hours because I ran out of darts. Could you add a early exit option for this?