Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime NMZ

A whip to 99? Yikes...wouldn't it have been faster to Dharok to 99 str and then Void whipped attack and def to 99?

Hello, I was told to contact you in regards to my issue. The bot kept crashing for me in the beginning, which made me keep having to reload the bot and restart every three minutes. Thus, I was charged a lot of times during that hour even though I was already being charged for that hour. Is this a flaw in the system? Also, may I be reimbursed for the multiple charges during that same hour I had to keep reloading the bot? Staff told me to post here.

Hello, I was told to contact you in regards to my issue. The bot kept crashing for me in the beginning, which made me keep having to reload the bot and restart every three minutes. Thus, I was charged a lot of times during that hour even though I was already being charged for that hour. Is this a flaw in the system? Also, may I be reimbursed for the multiple charges during that same hour I had to keep reloading the bot? Staff told me to post here.
Provide a screenshot of your rm transaction log and if you could find your log txt files as well. It's harder for a writer to fix a bug in words, which is why runemate creates log files after each script you run.

Hello,

I have a problem with the script. When i try to start it.
It just says "Setup Starting" and it idles. I'm fairly new to the script so it's probably my fault.
Does anybody have any idea what this could be?

Thanks on advance.

Do you have inventory setup properly? If so, just hit pause (NOT STOP) a few times, always fixed it for me
Hello,

I have it setup so it would use 20 pray pots and 8 overloads.
I tougth it would automaticly bank to get those.
Is this not the case?

Thanks on advance.

Only refills if you are using the Premium version. Also depends what method you are using as Dharok's you cannot hold that many supplies and a rock cake. I personally never used pray pots with bot because Absorptions are free ;)

Hello,

The issue at hand is that my account is a pure, so I can't use the Rock Cake.
Wich in return results in me not using absorptions due to it's inefficiency.
I use the Premium Version I believe the one that cost 0.10$/hour.
If someone where to help me via Discord / Skype to clarify things they could always PM me.
Cause at this moment I can't see the wood for the trees.

Thanks on advance.

Alright next question. Will sound like a dumb question but is a real question. Do you have a stack of prayer potion (4) in the bank? I know some people start without supplies and you have to already have supplies like that in bank :p

Also, have you tested to see if it works if you preset up the inventory?

Alright next question. Will sound like a dumb question but is a real question. Do you have a stack of prayer potion (4) in the bank? I know some people start without supplies and you have to already have supplies like that in bank :p

Also, have you tested to see if it works if you preset up the inventory?
Hello,

Yes I have 200 Prayer Potions (4) in the bank.

Last question hahaha. Sadly if this doesn't fix then I'm of no help :'(

There is a box (unless it was changed with a recent update) that you checked for it to resupply. Did you check said box?

Last question hahaha. Sadly if this doesn't fix then I'm of no help :'(

There is a box (unless it was changed with a recent update) that you checked for it to resupply. Did you check said box?
Hello,

Sadly I can't seem to find this ressuply button wich you are speaking off.

If I'm not mistaken it is either under the rock cake/prayer options or under the quantity button where you put how many overloads/prayer pots you want. One of those two have a box and next to it mentions if you wish for the bot to resupply. It will not do it without that box checked.

If I'm not mistaken it is either under the rock cake/prayer options or under the quantity button where you put how many overloads/prayer pots you want. One of those two have a box and next to it mentions if you wish for the bot to resupply. It will not do it without that box checked.

Hello,

I have found the issue. I needed the bot to known wich equipment I was using.
That's was rather dumb sorry for the inconvenience.

Ahhhhh you didn't have the loadout set. Well glad brainstorming led to it being found :p Now we know for next time or someone else with problem!

Ahhhhh you didn't have the loadout set. Well glad brainstorming led to it being found :p Now we know for next time or someone else with problem!

Thanks alot for the fast replies, and your friendly nature regarding this issue.
Not something I will forget :).

No problem! I've had my trouble shooting problems as well. This particular bot was my first (and favorite thus far) and the creator is an awesome guy who was always quick to help me out. He's super busy in the "Prime" of the day. Har har morning puns.