Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime NMZ

"
@Party
So I can back today and the bot was fucked up bro I guess it 'forgot' to reequip dh which forced it to continuously try to withdraw pots. I'll give you the logs later today. Could you possibly code in a failsafe of some sorts? I just hope I don't get banned.."

@Party
this is still a problem for me and others

Client Developer
"
@Party
So I can back today and the bot was fucked up bro I guess it 'forgot' to reequip dh which forced it to continuously try to withdraw pots. I'll give you the logs later today. Could you possibly code in a failsafe of some sorts? I just hope I don't get banned.."

@Party
this is still a problem for me and others

I'm aware - as I've said I'll be working on the bot.

Is there a way to use a separate spec weapon with this bot?

Yes you can actually :D You set your normal loadout then equip your spec weapon and load it on spec loadout (or whatever the second loadout option is named). I used Dharok set for Primary with D2H for multi hit on second loadout. You can use whatever though.

You said you received a ban 3 weeks ago. So to be safe "anti" refers to doing other stuff to make you not seem like a bot. So instead of Jagex looking and going "huh, he's done NMZ all week, suspicious" throw in some GE flipping, do a little slayer, maybe do a boss. Things that make it look like your account isn't a bot if they were to skim over your history. Your ban was recent so they could. If you had no bans, wouldn't be as much of a big deal.

You said you received a ban 3 weeks ago. So to be safe "anti" refers to doing other stuff to make you not seem like a bot. So instead of Jagex looking and going "huh, he's done NMZ all week, suspicious" throw in some GE flipping, do a little slayer, maybe do a boss. Things that make it look like your account isn't a bot if they were to skim over your history. Your ban was recent so they could. If you had no bans, wouldn't be as much of a big deal.
Aaaaaaah tanks for the explanation, kind of odd I remember back in the day (2010) you could bot 24/7 without any ban whatsoever. hahaha.

They didn't have automated systems back then to catch bots. Now they do, and Old School is much stricter because OS gp holds a much higher value than RS3

Ok well, now I do have issues for some reason.
I don't know if this is coincidental due to the update (Death Rune update).
But sometimes by character dies due to the script not drinking any pray pots at all or stops midway through.
Maybe i'm doing something wrong?

EDIT: I think I have found the issue at hand, I believe the script prioritizes special attack over prayer points.
So when it has like 4 pray points it will still try to use all of it's spec, this is deadly because I have set the script to use the spec orbs.
Could be resolved easily with an "if-then-else Statement".

Last edited:
What XP do you guys receive from this? I am currently getting 75K an hour at 87/89/87 and some people in their CC get 120K an hour and I am wondering if I am half autistic or if they are lying....

Using the gear and mobs listed below.

https://i.cyrex.io/jsID3.png