Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime NMZ

No problem! I've had my trouble shooting problems as well. This particular bot was my first (and favorite thus far) and the creator is an awesome guy who was always quick to help me out. He's super busy in the "Prime" of the day. Har har morning puns.

Hello,

Got any tips for maxing EXP/hr for a pure?
i'm at 77 ranged atm and i'm doing a 78k exp/hr

I was about 80 range when I did some NMZ. Not sure what you have on your account but my method was Void Range+anguish necklace+pegasians and mithril darts in blowpipe (with accumulator) was getting over 100k of range xp/hr. Also heard blessed d'hide sets are effective, especially since you are using prayer and they give prayer bonus. Only elite void does that :( Pure as in you got 1 defence or?

I was about 80 range when I did some NMZ. Not sure what you have on your account but my method was Void Range+anguish necklace+pegasians and mithril darts in blowpipe (with accumulator) was getting over 100k of range xp/hr. Also heard blessed d'hide sets are effective, especially since you are using prayer and they give prayer bonus. Only elite void does that :( Pure as in you got 1 defence or?

Yup, got 1 def. Also the bot doesn't resupply pray pots, is this normal?

Ouch. Well with 1 def your xp is definitely gonna be based on what ammo and offensive gear you use IE amulets, boots, etc etc. Get that archer ring imbued when you got the points for sure. Sadly I'm not 100% sure on prayer potions as I've never used those. Very costly to do that.

Ouch. Well with 1 def your xp is definitely gonna be based on what ammo and offensive gear you use IE amulets, boots, etc etc. Get that archer ring imbued when you got the points for sure. Sadly I'm not 100% sure on prayer potions as I've never used those. Very costly to do that.

Yeah I know +20 pray bonus atm so that oughta cover SOME expenses tough.

Damn ... something went wrong.

All was going well when I left it. Dharok's, on hard, expected to average something like 80k to 90k strength xp per hour. I had breaks set, with nearly three hours of play in between ... It definitely fucked up at some point. My DH is still at 100%. When I came back it was logged in, and about to enter another game.

How do I provide the logs to this session, without posting pages of text?

View attachment 2600

Attachments

• RS_ScreenShot .png
    RS_ScreenShot .png
    88.7 KB · Views: 13
First of all, i love this Script!
But i got a problem, when i setup my breakhandler it says when it want to take a break: Waiting until Safe..

Client Developer
I'll be working on major code reworks this weekend as I'm not happy about the current state of it. It works but with recent improvements to the API and our Prime API I feel like I could improve it a lot.

First of all, i love this Script!
But i got a problem, when i setup my breakhandler it says when it want to take a break: Waiting until Safe..

Aye it'll wait until out of a dream before breaking.

Hello,

Just wanted to say, wow this script is awesome.
Got to love the author, no complaints so far.
The only bugs I have experienced were due to my lack of knowledge.
Keep up the good work, would really love to see more of these.
+1

Look for "prime" bots. A lot of skills are this good :) Friend can vouch for the others, only used this one since my main has an expired mark.

@Party
So I can back today and the bot was fucked up bro I guess it 'forgot' to reequip dh which forced it to continuously try to withdraw pots. I'll give you the logs later today. Could you possibly code in a failsafe of some sorts? I just hope I don't get banned..