Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime NMZ

Hey, Ive gotten a couple of melee 99's. But now im thinking of getting 99 magic with this bot too. I was wondering if the script actually does turn on autocast after a dream is over? Currently Firewaving @nmz with abs/ovls.

Client Developer
Hey, Ive gotten a couple of melee 99's. But now im thinking of getting 99 magic with this bot too. I was wondering if the script actually does turn on autocast after a dream is over? Currently Firewaving @nmz with abs/ovls.

Nah I need to add it still.

how long would it take for this to be added? It would help me for realzz to get it before inferno arrives :p need to get that 90+ magic

\\

99 strength from this script already from 68- noice!
70-80 attack so far.

The only bug I've ran into is whenever the bot goes to repair the dh comes back and tries to withdraw pots without reequipping dh cause it to stall and spazz for hours.

Client Developer
how long would it take for this to be added? It would help me for realzz to get it before inferno arrives :p need to get that 90+ magic

\\

I'll look at it tonight and tomorrow because I need it for my 99 magic!

I'll look at it tonight and tomorrow because I need it for my 99 magic!
Thanks! This script is the best script to use for combat training. I have gotten myself 99 str/def/hp/ranged and soon attack. Now I also want to get 99 mage. Definetly recommended. Great bot!

Seen someone ask if this works on RS3....RS3 does not have NMZ. Definitely recommend this bot to anyone. First bot I used, favorite bot I used. Trained range with it too and easily got around 120k xp/hr. Need to actually get back and grind more melee but have been slaying instead xD

Hello,

I was wondering if there are people who ran this script get multiple 99's and what their setup was. Regarding how many hours a day/breaks and duration.

Thanks on advance

Best option is do Strength first as it greatly increases xp/hr. I used Dharok's+Torture+Prim boots with d2h spec since it multi hits. Did obby cape until I got a fire cape. Ran average 4-8 hours a day but stopped at 90 to slay some. No problems.

Ranging did void+blowpipe with mithril darts with anguish and pegasians. Even at a nooby level was getting 110k+ range xp/hr and then some hp

RuneMate Staff
Hello,

I was wondering if there are people who ran this script get multiple 99's and what their setup was. Regarding how many hours a day/breaks and duration.

Thanks on advance

I have botted two accounts to max melee.

My set up was full melee void, whip, dragon defender, amulet of fury and obby cape.

This achieved approx 105-110k total XP per hour.

RuneMate Staff
how long were u botting for? breaks or no?

The first account I took things "slow". I botted around 12 hours a day, including 2-3 hours break during this time.

The second account I took full advantage of how awesome this bot is and botted around 18 hours a day with perhaps 2 hours of breaks during that 18 hour per day period.

The first account I took things "slow". I botted around 12 hours a day, including 2-3 hours break during this time.

The second account I took full advantage of how awesome this bot is and botted around 18 hours a day with perhaps 2 hours of breaks during that 18 hour per day period.
jeeeez alright, what stats shud i have to start nmz? melee pls (attack,strength,defence)

I have botted two accounts to max melee.

My set up was full melee void, whip, dragon defender, amulet of fury and obby cape.

This achieved approx 105-110k total XP per hour.
WOw is void with whip faster than dh? I'm going to get 99 str later this week with dh getting about 83k/hr for str! Planning to do attack next so I was wondering if I should do void or dh?

RuneMate Staff
WOw is void with whip faster than dh? I'm going to get 99 str later this week with dh getting about 83k/hr for str! Planning to do attack next so I was wondering if I should do void or dh?

I personally used Void as there was no purchase + repair cost as compared with Dharoks.

The 100k + per hour was from about level 88 attack/strength/defense