Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime NMZ

I forgot to remove the ice gloves... the reason I don't use Dharoks is because I tried it before and there was no XP difference. I'll give it another go I guess!

I'm going to go ahead and assume you don't know what a dwarven rockcake is... It helps lower your HP to 1, and in return maximizing the damage output b/c of Dharoks special effect.
Dwarven rock cake

Rapid heal?

Got me some barrows, lets see if my XP is any better!

https://i.cyrex.io/3Pa4z.png

80K XP an hour lul
1. Are you getting 80k Strength XP, or 80k XP in the "Experience Per Hour" section, indicating total XP (STR+HP)? 80K strength XP per hour doesn't sound awful. But maybe I just have low expectations ... I think sometimes people say they're pulling 120K Strength XP per hour, when really they're failing to realize that their HP is factored into that. I could be entirely wrong on this, though.

2. You're in hard mode, right? Normal would definitely deliver lower XP rates. Especially with Dharok's.

I've had problems using Dharok's, in Hard, for extended periods of time as of late. I'm not quite sure why and have been too lazy to upload logs. But when it has worked, at 95 strength/ 90 attack, I've averaged something like 85-90k Strength XP and a total of around 120K XP per hour with this bot.

1. Are you getting 80k Strength XP, or 80k XP in the "Experience Per Hour" section, indicating total XP (STR+HP)? 80K strength XP per hour doesn't sound awful. But maybe I just have low expectations ... I think sometimes people say they're pulling 120K Strength XP per hour, when really they're failing to realize that their HP is factored into that. I could be entirely wrong on this, though.

2. You're in hard mode, right? Normal would definitely deliver lower XP rates. Especially with Dharok's.

I've had problems using Dharok's, in Hard, for extended periods of time as of late. I'm not quite sure why and have been too lazy to upload logs. But when it has worked, at 95 strength/ 90 attack, I've averaged something like 85-90k Strength XP and a total of around 120K XP per hour with this bot.

It's 81K per hour strength, 27K an hour constitution. Total 108K an hour on average.

Word, that's in line (given stat differences) with what I've been able to manage.

If people are actually pulling in 120k strength xp per hour ... I want in on that. I've yet to manage such a thing.

Hey, i was wondering when the autocasting will be added? Just got maxed melee, and now I want to get magic up using this bot.

Client Developer
Hey, i was wondering when the autocasting will be added? Just got maxed melee, and now I want to get magic up using this bot.

Sorry I'm being slow - I'm predisposed for at least the next couple of days :(

That sounds correct.

Back to fucking Bludgeon and bandos then.... I never realised it was including HP. And if you are wondering why I want to use those, it's because it gives 75K and I don't have to constantly repair it :)

Good luck getting more xp/hr with Bandos and Bludgeon. From all my research online, which is a lot, read that once you get 90s nothing compares to Dharoks. I maximize my XP by using Prims, Torture, Firecape....only thing I lack in is Barrows glove....I still use a combat brace hahaha

EDIT: Just seen your loadout, upgrade that fury and boots as the upgraded are highest offensive stat boosters in game=more xp/hr

Good luck getting more xp/hr with Bandos and Bludgeon. From all my research online, which is a lot, read that once you get 90s nothing compares to Dharoks. I maximize my XP by using Prims, Torture, Firecape....only thing I lack in is Barrows glove....I still use a combat brace hahaha

EDIT: Just seen your loadout, upgrade that fury and boots as the upgraded are highest offensive stat boosters in game=more xp/hr

I gain 6K more an hour using Dharoks at 90 base stats, I don't know if it ends up getting higher but at the moment I don't think it's any better. Upgrade the Fury to what? And I currently can't afford Primordial boots.

Replace Fury with Amulet of Torture. Don't recall the exact specs but it is the strongest offensive amulet in game right now.

00:01:02 INFO Purchasing 3 potions
00:01:03 INFO Closing shop
00:01:05 INFO Walking to barrel
00:01:10 INFO Interacting with barrel
00:01:12 INFO Withdrawing required doses
00:01:13 DEBUG [ItemEvent] 1 Overload (4) added
00:01:13 INFO Rock cake required but not found

Does not work unless rock cake is already in invent. Is that a known bug? rip 10cents

Client Developer
Just use void, almost 100kxp/hr without repair costs hitting in.

I'm gonna do your magic thing tonight, might be a bit fidgety but I'll get it done. Basically as long as you start the bot with the spell selected to auto-cast it should pick it up.