Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime NMZ FREE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay so basically, after today's update, the bot became unresponsive, just keeps right clicking dominic ( thedream guy) and doesn't proceed with him over the chat, when I did so manually, the bot correctly retrieved the potions from barrels, clicked on the dream vial, and from there just stands still. I'm pretty sure the update broke it or something? Not sure if it has something to do with the bot itself, or it's clients issue. Hope this gets resolved soon.
Don’t expect bots to work straight after updates. It will be working fine once update has been pushed.

It's fine lol, it's not like I'm REEEE'ing or anything, just asking, because I'v never experienced this issue before, chill

ava.lang.NullPointerException
at nul.IiIiiIiiiIiiI.run(wub:71)
at nul.iIIiIIiiIIiii.execute(dwb:129)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingBot.run(dyb:208)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractBot.start(lvb:19392)
at nul.iIIiiIiiiiIII.run(ahc:4)

Keep getting this error when running the bot

I have 2 issues with the bot currently. The bot works perfectly, but for some reason isn't overloading for me, also the free trial is unlimited, probably should fix that..
@Party

Ive set ancient mace for my special attack weapon it does equip the mace but doesnt use the special attack(spec was at 100% too(

pretty bad only works for 1 hr and barely got any features for lite version, wastes ur absorb potions

it used to be good until you changed it

xp/hr counter is too high. Showing me getting 90k xp an hour for attack.

When I use Osbuddy or Runelite, it shows around 80k.

Status
Not open for further replies.