Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime NMZ FREE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I set up everything then click start bot and the bot just stops immediately. I have enough absorbs and overloads and everything is set up correctly. I've only used the lite version for 1 hour. Im afraid to spend my balance on it because it'll be an immediate loss if it doesn't work. Any thoughts.

I set up everything then click start bot and the bot just stops immediately. I have enough absorbs and overloads and everything is set up correctly. I've only used the lite version for 1 hour. Im afraid to spend my balance on it because it'll be an immediate loss if it doesn't work. Any thoughts.

The dev changed the lite version to only work 1 hr.

Client Developer
This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Client Developer
So is the Prime Nmz free or will it be pay to use?
Sorry for my stupidity :)

It's free for this week - this bot will be renamed to Prime NMZ FREE and the new, paid version will be uploaded with the name Prime NMZ.

The bot works sort of. There are moments where it would walk into nightmare zone click the corner and just not stop clicking in the corner cutting my exp per hour in half and it just looks like there is an auto clicker on. This action will definitely make my accounts more of a target please fix.

Client Developer
The bot works sort of. There are moments where it would walk into nightmare zone click the corner and just not stop clicking in the corner cutting my exp per hour in half and it just looks like there is an auto clicker on. This action will definitely make my accounts more of a target please fix.

Hey - when did you experience this bug? I released a hotfix this morning which should have patched that issue.

so i left my bot on all night, woke up to find it just standing there, i guess it doesnt know how to buy overloads and absorbtions, since my stocks were empty, but im not banned yet :D, let the day begin

2 hours into it, i only have 5 overload doses left, will edit and see if it rebuys stock, and continue my suicide

Last edited:
Since the update, for the settings it only pulls up 'choose your dream' with no other options to configure the bot. I chose a dream (cust. hard) and nothing happens. anyone else having this issue?

Really really bad compared to how good it was before. This should be called version 0.4 instead of 4.0 :)

When playing melee as soon as attacked by Arrg it runs back to corner again.

Status
Not open for further replies.