Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime NMZ FREE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like the old model was much better. One hour in NMZ doesn't do anything for anybody and you don't get to appreciate any of the pro features anyways (such as repairing armor/buying pots so it isn't balancing with what it was before. I think everybody would love if you went back to the old version because it was the best NMZ bot out and there was a good incentive (atleast I felt) to upgrade to the pro version if you want to completely afk it.

The Noob
I feel like the old model was much better. One hour in NMZ doesn't do anything for anybody and you don't get to appreciate any of the pro features anyways (such as repairing armor/buying pots so it isn't balancing with what it was before. I think everybody would love if you went back to the old version because it was the best NMZ bot out and there was a good incentive (atleast I felt) to upgrade to the pro version if you want to completely afk it.

I personally feel that upping the trial to 4-5 hours is a better deal than going back to totally free. I admit, if it were free, I would rather use that than pay for the full version. I used the lite version for nearly 22 hours straight before. So I had no real reason to use premium, other than to support the author.

So going to 4-5 hour trial would work to get the grasp of the full benefits of premium vs lite.

I personally feel that upping the trial to 4-5 hours is a better deal than going back to totally free. I admit, if it were free, I would rather use that than pay for the full version. I used the lite version for nearly 22 hours straight before. So I had no real reason to use premium, other than to support the author.

So going to 4-5 hour trial would work to get the grasp of the full benefits of premium vs lite.
I was seriously considering buying the premium version before the update because of the fact the lite version didnt fix armor or buy potions, so it wasn't completely afk. At the moment, I'm gonna just move over to the other nmz bots or try doing slayer. Hopefully this gets reverted.

Client Developer
Just pushed an update which should resolve an issue with the UI not loading.

That's also true. I'm still keen on the idea of an hour a day, but I could adjust it to 7 hours per week instead?

Calm down bot author. Its okay... Relax.

I never used the old version, but i agree with what you say for sure!

Dang 22 hours lol. How much progress did you make?

I was seriously considering buying the premium version before the update because of the fact the lite version didnt fix armor or buy potions, so it wasn't completely afk. At the moment, I'm gonna just move over to the other nmz bots or try doing slayer. Hopefully this gets reverted.
I would like to see those options in the lite version as well +1.

Just pushed an update which should resolve an issue with the UI not loading.

That's also true. I'm still keen on the idea of an hour a day, but I could adjust it to 7 hours per week instead?

More hours of allowance would be nice! 7 hours a week would be nice, i know for my schedule it would be hard to get that hour in each day, but with 7 hours a week that would allow users to get a "good test period" as well as see the longevity of this bot thus be more prone to purchasing the paid. Once i get a damn dragon defender, and get done farming some ranarrs ill have enough for a fury, then i can start doing the Paid version. From the 1.5 hours I've used the lite version (aside from yesterdays issues i had) This bot seems very promising!
i heard this bot was very worth using as opposed to the other NMZ scripts I've seen. @Bill Kooly Informed me about your bot when i asked him what were some trust worthy bots that he uses and this (paid version though) was one of the first things he mentioned. I do see that this has playersense which is also a plus!

All in all im pleased with the quality!

It got me from 76-99 str. Only took like 2 weeks or so. I suicided hardcore with the free version.
But, will happily use premium now, as it is a flawless bot, and worth every penny.
Damn! So i assume that account was perm banned? >.> What attack level did you have when you went for that if i may add. I'd imagine when someone bots the actions and clicks etc. etc. would be put into a data base to detect the same patterns again to ban people who do those same actions. Lucky this has playersense so no two actions are the same. Although it does worry me that you did get caught haha.

EDIT:. You said 22 hours, does that mean 22 hours straight? or 22 hours throughout the span of 2 weeks?

i miss the free version rip me </3
Damn! So i assume that account was perm banned? >.> What attack level did you have when you went for that if i may add. I'd imagine when someone bots the actions and clicks etc. etc. would be put into a data base to detect the same patterns again to ban people who do those same actions. Lucky this has playersense so no two actions are the same. Although it does worry me that you did get caught haha.

EDIT:. You said 22 hours, does that mean 22 hours straight? or 22 hours throughout the span of 2 weeks?
i doubt it was banned. i used this script 24/7 for 3 weeks to max multiple accounts........ RIP me though, since its not freea nymore lol. going to catch me doing it manually. or killing experiments lmfao

i miss the free version rip me </3

i doubt it was banned. i used this script 24/7 for 3 weeks to max multiple accounts........ RIP me though, since its not freea nymore lol. going to catch me doing it manually. or killing experiments lmfao
max melee*

The Noob

I had 1 22 hour stretch without stopping the bot for anything. But continued to use for 10-13-6 hours at a whack.
The account isn't banned, still using it. Actually using Prime Wintertodt as we speak.

As far as the attack level, it was 75. I used sara sword, and prayer armor and a SHIT TON of pray pots. Like 10m worth.

Also there seems to be confusion here. I didn't get banned for this bot. Or any runemate bots.

had gotten a temp ban from PB a while back on this account, prior to using runemate.

So to suicide hardcore like this, is idiotic. But to not be banned, after Jagex ALREADY knows I bot... is impressive.

i

max melee*
Hahaha! Jeez! Any tips you can give? I want to maximize the most of my time with this as i can. I assume get to 70-70-70- attack strength defense etc. etc.then DH from 70-99?

i actually use rock cake/absorbs on the free version. used a abyssal dagger till 90 str then used a whip on shared till 99 str then did atk/def but i had max str besides the serp helm. bc didnt wanna waste money on scales

I had 1 22 hour stretch without stopping the bot for anything. But continued to use for 10-13-6 hours at a whack.
The account isn't banned, still using it. Actually using Prime Wintertodt as we speak.

As far as the attack level, it was 75. I used sara sword, and prayer armor and a SHIT TON of pray pots. Like 10m worth.

Also there seems to be confusion here. I didn't get banned for this bot. Or any runemate bots.

had gotten a temp ban from PB a while back on this account, prior to using runemate.

So to suicide hardcore like this, is idiotic. But to not be banned, after Jagex ALREADY knows I bot... is impressive.
Damn! i'd actually love to see proggies from people on here! Those are what truly speaks volumes about accounts. How come you didn't do absorption pots??? >.> on my main i did 99 str with prayer, but i didn't bot it lol. I didn't know about runemate at that time. (year ago).

Oh i see! Sorry haha! It just goes to show playersense is doing its job! very confident on using this now, thank you! Im using the lite version to learn how to set up before i start using the paid version (which would be another good reason for him to extend it to 7 hours weekly).

If i have any questions regarding the setup process etc. I may shoot you a PM. So far i've only had 1.5 hours of experience with it, and as you've probably seen i had an issue yesterday which i won't know until 5 or so hours when i can use the bot again, then ill get to test his bot and learn for another hour (hopefully gaining enough knowledge to use the paid).

EDIT: I heard the wintertodt has issues from what i've seen around the forums, and shoutbox. How many hours have you ran and whats the progress on stats? (i know this isn't the place to discuss another bot haha please forgive party).

Thanks man! now i can use it and get use to the options before i buy the paid! Major thumbs up!

i actually use rock cake/absorbs on the free version. used a abyssal dagger till 90 str then used a whip on shared till 99 str then did atk/def but i had max str besides the serp helm. bc didnt wanna waste money on scales
Damn! When you did shared, What was your final attack and strength after reaching 99 str?

Client Developer
Damn! i'd actually love to see proggies from people on here! Those are what truly speaks volumes about accounts. How come you didn't do absorption pots??? >.> on my main i did 99 str with prayer, but i didn't bot it lol. I didn't know about runemate at that time. (year ago).

Oh i see! Sorry haha! It just goes to show playersense is doing its job! very confident on using this now, thank you! Im using the lite version to learn how to set up before i start using the paid version (which would be another good reason for him to extend it to 7 hours weekly).

If i have any questions regarding the setup process etc. I may shoot you a PM. So far i've only had 1.5 hours of experience with it, and as you've probably seen i had an issue yesterday which i won't know until 5 or so hours when i can use the bot again, then ill get to test his bot and learn for another hour (hopefully gaining enough knowledge to use the paid).

EDIT: I heard the wintertodt has issues from what i've seen around the forums, and shoutbox. How many hours have you ran and whats the progress on stats? (i know this isn't the place to discuss another bot haha please forgive party).

Thanks man! now i can use it and get use to the options before i buy the paid! Major thumbs up!

Damn! When you did shared, What was your final attack and strength after reaching 99 str?

Don't say I don't listen to my users 3:

FYI: Someone has had a 5-day session in the past month:

http://i.imgur.com/mrnXjrN.png

http://i.imgur.com/M4jafc2.png

The Noob

As it is also Party's bot, I'll make this short. That bot works very well, and I have had zero issues with it.

As far as NMZ goes, it's pretty straight forward. If you have a rock cake (which I didn't when I got 99str) then just buy the max (255) potion doses in absorption and overload, put a decent chunk of money in your coffer, and hit start. It'll do the rest for you.

Don't say I don't listen to my users 3:

FYI: Someone has had a 5-day session in the past month:

http://i.imgur.com/mrnXjrN.png

http://i.imgur.com/M4jafc2.png
OMFG! hahahaha! im doneeeeeeeeeee!!! Whoever he was, my hat goes off to him! hahahaha! Those screen shots are like a major middle finger to jagex. =,D. Hell yeah man! Im working on another botted main right now using nothing but scripts (and some quests for anti ban, and additional benefits and exp) and im becoming very confident that your script will get me to my goals! Im new here but im definitly liking the effort im seeing from you and my man @awesome123man are some of the most prompt authors i've come across on here!

Runemate definitely seems to have a very good community compared to the manyyyy other botting clients and communities that ive tried.out there! Keep it up you guys!

As it is also Party's bot, I'll make this short. That bot works very well, and I have had zero issues with it.

As far as NMZ goes, it's pretty straight forward. If you have a rock cake (which I didn't when I got 99str) then just buy the max (255) potion doses in absorption and overload, put a decent chunk of money in your coffer, and hit start. It'll do the rest for you.
Thank you! Since my levels are currently 70-60-60 Im having to inch my way to getting more poins! Im glad he gave us more hours so now i can just use my hours to gain points (and get herb boxes in the process) so ill have plenty of stock absorptions and overloads for when i start paid!

Thanks for your replies and info man!

The Noob
Thank you! Since my levels are currently 70-60-60 Im having to inch my way to getting more poins! Im glad he gave us more hours so now i can just use my hours to gain points (and get herb boxes in the process) so ill have plenty of stock absorptions and overloads for when i start paid!

Thanks for your replies and info man!

I recommend getting 70 defense next, and buying dharoks. If you have, or can get a rock cake, you will get a lot more exp than most other melee methods, to my knowledge. I only started using a rock cake, and dharoks after I hit 99 str. Because I hate quests with a burning passion. But my xp/h went from an average of 85k to 108k thanks to that. Also FAR cheaper than pray pots. lmao

I recommend getting 70 defense next, and buying dharoks. If you have, or can get a rock cake, you will get a lot more exp than most other melee methods, to my knowledge. I only started using a rock cake, and dharoks after I hit 99 str. Because I hate quests with a burning passion. But my xp/h went from an average of 85k to 108k thanks to that. Also FAR cheaper than pray pots. lmao
Yeah that was my plan. Getting dragon defender takes fucking foreverrrrrrrrrrrrr..... Gained 15 def levels going for it so far.....62 def ATM. I havent had time to try the free version due to this issue...

The Noob
Yeah that was my plan. Getting dragon defender takes fucking foreverrrrrrrrrrrrr..... Gained 15 def levels going for it so far.....62 def ATM. I havent had time to try the free version due to this issue...
Oh wow I got lucky then.. I got it within an hour of getting rune.

Status
Not open for further replies.