Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime NMZ FREE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright so a few things. There is no option for just overloads and absorptions. So the only way I got it to work was to enable the prayer protect from melee and I put one prayer potion in my inventory. After that one potion is up the bot stops drinking the absorptions and the overloads and just waits there to die. And it just sits there and says IDLE. can I get some help???

The Noob
Alright so a few things. There is no option for just overloads and absorptions. So the only way I got it to work was to enable the prayer protect from melee and I put one prayer potion in my inventory. After that one potion is up the bot stops drinking the absorptions and the overloads and just waits there to die. And it just sits there and says IDLE. can I get some help???
There is an option for that. I use it every time.

EDIT: Just realized this was lite.

Client Developer

There is an option for that. I use it every time.

EDIT: Just realized this was lite.

Lite is fully featured.

What do you mean there is no option? Put it on the absorption method and select no prayer potions...

Lite is fully featured.

What do you mean there is no option? Put it on the absorption method and select no prayer potions...

When I select the absorption method it will stop immediately because I don't have a Rockcake

what are the ideal bosses for using this bot, looking to go from 70 all melee-99, either by dharoking or using Obsidian gear

thanks

EDIT: will be using the paid version, I posted in the wrong thread.

Bot stays in the corner but somestimes the npcs get stuck and nobody attacks the character, means account is just standing and nothing is happening. Could you make it change spots when no hits detected?

This is probably just user error, but if someone could help me out that'd be great. The bot keeps stopping after withdrawing my overloads and just says 'Looks like you've run out of Overload potions'. I'm not quite sure what to do, some documentation on the setup would have been helpful.

This is probably just user error, but if someone could help me out that'd be great. The bot keeps stopping after withdrawing my overloads and just says 'Looks like you've run out of Overload potions'. I'm not quite sure what to do, some documentation on the setup would have been helpful.

Figured it out. If you don't have any excess doses in the barrels then the bot will stop and throw that error message. Works flawlessly otherwise :)

What is required of me in order to use this script? quest, money, etc.? Thanks.
1) Be a member.

2) Have at least 5 main quests done ( google it)

3) have atleast 26k for everydream

5) use minigame TP to NMZ

Also how does your break handler work? Will it forcefully leave a dream to break, or will it break once the dream is over?

Also can you add Time to Level as well?

points/hour would be cool as well

Client Developer
Also how does your break handler work? Will it forcefully leave a dream to break, or will it break once the dream is over?

Also can you add Time to Level as well?

points/hour would be cool as well

Break handler should wait until a dream is finished, little iffy, being worked on.

Add a skill tracker by hovering the skill and you can see time to level.

Points/hour was originally tracked in RWS but as that's being taken down I'll find a suitable replacement.

so depositing excess coins just spams the chat with the deposit amount. The bot also just says chatting to dominic, stopping when I use it.

Okay so basically, after today's update, the bot became unresponsive, just keeps right clicking dominic ( thedream guy) and doesn't proceed with him over the chat, when I did so manually, the bot correctly retrieved the potions from barrels, clicked on the dream vial, and from there just stands still. I'm pretty sure the update broke it or something? Not sure if it has something to do with the bot itself, or it's clients issue. Hope this gets resolved soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.