Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime NMZ FREE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
supports magic/spells yet? Would be awesome to train mage. Just needs to choose spell to autocast once you join dream again.

Party is aware because me and one other guy constantly ask for this. He last told me he was going to put it in within 2 weeks. Now its been 2 weeks, should be any day now!

How do I use the premium version? I have added $5 credit to my account but it's still limiting me to 1 hour.

Calm down bot author. Its okay... Relax.
The Lite version keeps sayng chatting with dominic, and stops each time. Just bought runemate credits to use the paid version, but it seems if the lite isn't working the main will most likely won't. I was happy to see the update because it worked flawlessly yesterday.

EDIT: and now it keeps switching between my main weapon and spec weapon i have in the inventory.. just spam clicking switching.

Last edited:
Client Developer
The Lite version keeps sayng chatting with dominic, and stops each time. Just bought runemate credits to use the paid version, but it seems if the lite isn't working the main will most likely won't. I was happy to see the update because it worked flawlessly yesterday.

EDIT: and now it keeps switching between my main weapon and spec weapon i have in the inventory.. just spam clicking switching.

Spam-clicking will happen if you didn't correctly configure your standard and special attack setups as it can't determine which item it's meant to equip. The chatting with Dominic - does it give you a "failure" reason?

If you supply log files I can have a proper look into it. (Help > View Logs in the RuneMate client)

Yeah man sorry having internet issues with storm. i got the logs

Attachments

• 05-29 19-24-37 - Prime NMZ Lite.txt
    6.6 KB · Views: 1
  • 05-29 18-44-43 - Prime NMZ Lite.txt
    34.3 KB · Views: 2
Client Developer
Yeah man sorry having internet issues with storm. i got the logs

So it left the dream as you'd run out of time on the bot (Lite is limited to 1 hour every 24 hours), but the handler for this failed to function so it failed to stop the bot with that message and continued trying to enter.
The reason it mentioned you running out of coins is just a coincidence, as you didn't have enough coins in the coffer.

I'm resolving this in about 5 minutes time.

The issue with the equipment is as I suggested before, if the two equipment setups aren't properly configured it'll fail.

But i did have enough coins. I only pay 6k each time. I couldn't even use my hour due to the issues lol. Cant use an hour of nightmare zone if it didn't properly get me in a dream. Lucky i tried the lite version first.

Client Developer
But i did have enough coins. I only pay 6k each time. I couldn't even use my hour due to the issues lol. Cant use an hour of nightmare zone if it didn't properly get me in a dream. Lucky i tried the lite version first.

The logs suggest you'd used over the limit, and that number is provided by RWS and not the bot, so there's nothing I can do about that unfortunately.

Remaining time: -3703 seconds!

If you definitely had enough coins I'll have to add another fail-safe whilst checking the coins in the coffer.

Like i didn't even bot on this account until yesterday but it said i had used 13 hours of botting lol.. But yeah, 6k at a time and i've don 2 manual sessions and free session yesterday (which worked flawlessly i might add) and the one today which is when i had the issues. Like my main account i put 500k to use and on my main it uses 26k vs 6k on noob. But yeah, just giving a heads up. Appreciate the fast response etc. If i have anymore issues which i doubt i will, then ill shoot you a PM so im not spamming the discussion area.(y)

Status
Not open for further replies.