Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime NMZ FREE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Client Developer
You can definitely train at lower levels, it's just not as effective but I've been doing it since 50ish str/atk/def and now using dharok.

Anyways, I've noticed that sometimes I'll get 2 hp when in NMZ. Probably because it is lagging out or something, not sure why? Any way to improve this so it won't leave me with 2 hp at some point? Any way to allocate more RAM to RuneMate?
EDIT: After running for 1 and a half hours it went up to 4 hp. Not using dharok, just newbie gear setup. I'll try and allocate more RAM to the RuneMate client and see if the problem persists.

EDIT 2: Doesn't seem to have worked. Even while leaving my PC alone it still jumps to 2 hp after close to an hour of running. I've scrolled through some posts and saw that that rock cake now works through absorbs, so I'm assuming this little issue can be easily fixed now when you've added a function to use rock cake when above 1 hp to go down to 1 again? Thanks!

Also: why doesn't it just absorb pot up to 1K instead of absorbing till 300 and then re-pot when getting to a specific threshold? Any way I can change this?

Otherwise it is running smoothly, one of the better bots here. I'd definitely pay for it if you to decide to make it pay to use in the future! :)

The decision to make it only go up to ~250-350 was intentional, just because that's the way I did NMZ when I did it manually. The HP going over 1 is an interesting one because it only happens to some people. According to Shaun you can now Rock cake through absorption, so I'll be adding the ability for it to rock cake when you're HP goes above the set amount now.

The decision to make it only go up to ~250-350 was intentional, just because that's the way I did NMZ when I did it manually. The HP going over 1 is an interesting one because it only happens to some people. According to Shaun you can now Rock cake through absorption, so I'll be adding the ability for it to rock cake when you're HP goes above the set amount now.

That'd be great, to rock cake when you reach 2 or 3 hp.

Superior All Knowing Person!
The 2hp thing happens to me aswell, however it doesn't seem to be an issue..
the 250-350 absorb. thing is great imo. incase you dc, or crash.. you don't lose as many potions as with a 1k setup :)

Sounds great, thanks man! Love the script :)

It asks the guy to set up the dream but then just stands there. I automatically entered the area and started the bot, which proceeded to take me back out of the minigame, to the reward chest area.

Does this support super ranging pots?

Thanks

Last edited:
Client Developer
It asks the guy to set up the dream but then just stands there. I automatically entered the area and started the bot, which proceeded to take me back out of the minigame, to the reward chest area.

Does this support super ranging pots?

Thanks

What weapon were you using, out of interest?

Testing V2 at the moment anyway so I'm hoping to have it finished soon.

Client Developer
Blowpipe. Sounds good man!

Interesting.. I could use blowpipe just fine. Did you have special attack set up?

Likelihood is I won't look at this, because V2 is a big ass rewrite and should fix it anyway.

Interesting.. I could use blowpipe just fine. Did you have special attack set up?

Likelihood is I won't look at this, because V2 is a big ass rewrite and should fix it anyway.

I set it up again and it looked like it was going to go into the game but I stopped it. I am assuming it doesn't support super range as there is no option in the gui and also, if I have them in my inventory before starting to bot, it stores them in the kegs when I run it.

Last edited:
Client Developer
I set it up again and it looked like it was going to go into the game but I stopped it. I am assuming it doesn't support super range as there is no option in the gui and also, if I have them in my inventory before starting to bot, it stores them in the kebgs when I run it.

Overloads are better than super ranging iirc

Superior All Knowing Person!
Progress from the 28th of October till the 10th of November.
progress.png

Tysm for the 99 str cape @Party

I have an issue (probbably i meesed up configurations ...) it enters dream and leaves it instantly dont wait till monsters appear so i tried to start dream manually but bot still leaves it any idea what i do wrong?

Client Developer
I have an issue (probbably i meesed up configurations ...) it enters dream and leaves it instantly dont wait till monsters appear so i tried to start dream manually but bot still leaves it any idea what i do wrong?

Probably broken Barrows, or a bow with no ammo.

NVM fixed

Got an issue with magic shortbow.
I blowpipe NMZ but use magic shortbow for power surge. Magic shortbow uses 55% special energy.
I've tried both 55 and 45 in settings, but if I put it to 55 in settings it'll change to shortbow during power surge, use special attack, change back to blowpipe and repeat - wasting a lot of time during the power surge and thus reducing xp/hr.

With it set to 45 it won't continuously change weapon, it wont 'fuck up' during power surge but when using special attack w/o power surge, it'll have my shortbow equipped for a long duration of time because it is waiting till my special energy reaches 55. In which case it will also reduce xp/gain because it'll use my magic shortbow while waiting for my special energy to refill.

Obviously also tried to put it to default 50, but same issue occurs as with it set to 45 obviously, it just wastes little less time waiting for my special energy to recharge.

Any way to fix this?

Last edited:
Client Developer
No idea why it would swap like that - possibly down to the fact that 55% spec takes a little longer to ramp up. I think there's a way I can get around it though.

Messed with this for around an hour, I can't get past the "Lowering hit-points" stage. I've tried multiple weapons... regex. etc. No luck. All the logs say is "Lowering hit-points"

Status
Not open for further replies.