Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime NMZ FREE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Client Developer
I watched the bot 'freeze' on trying to store absorptions after coming out of a dream. My friend also said his stopped like this as well. So is it impossible to stay in for 6 hours since you need so many overloads? Could there possibly be an option not to leave after running out of overloads to avoid any miss-haps of going back into the dream? Would also save money

I've never seen it get stuck between dreams, so I'd need to see logs and an exact example to look at.

Superior All Knowing Person!
I loaded the script, added my settings - it just says "continued dialouge" and does nothing,i assume by using the absorb method it require the rock cake?.. it can't do it without it?

- nvm, looked through the settings, says rock cake default with absorb :/

Last edited:
The Unknowns
I am experiencing something similar to what @hammond9 said. I left it on for an extended period of time but when I got back it seems the bot stopped and got stuck trying to store absorption after the 4th hour. Left it on for 9 (my fault) So basically it spent 5 hours trying to store pots lol rip account.:oops:
here is the log part:
Points earned: 1165
03:16:15 - Leaving dream
03:16:17 - Re-enabling break-handler
03:16:24 - Talking to Dominic
03:16:27 - Selected: Rumble
03:16:30 - Selected: Customisable - hard
03:16:31 - Continued dialogue
03:16:34 - Selected: Yes
03:16:35 - Continued dialogue
03:16:38 - Walking to barrel - Absorption
03:17:10 - Storing potions
Login handler has been activated!
11 more times^
Lobby handler has been activated!
Npc dismisser has been activated!
46 more times^
Login
Npc dismisser has been activated!
4 more times^
RuneScape appears to have been closed or disconnected.
09:38:16 - Sent user data successfully
09:38:16 - Thanks for using Prime NMZ!
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Edit: Aha! It seems I had full absorption potions stored in barrel that it why it got stuck. Lol!:eek:

Last edited:
Glad you were able to self-resolve.
Would there be a way to toggle off the rock caking? i've only got 93 QP, so i'd have to do a shitload of quests to get the quest for it x)
I'd like it to simply load the pre-loaded 5 bosses, go in - use all the absorb potions, and overloads.. untill it's run out..
re-buy pots, go back in ;) so skipping the whole dharok/cake thing.

Client Developer
Would there be a way to toggle off the rock caking? i've only got 93 QP, so i'd have to do a shitload of quests to get the quest for it x)
I'd like it to simply load the pre-loaded 5 bosses, go in - use all the absorb potions, and overloads.. untill it's run out..
re-buy pots, go back in ;) so skipping the whole dharok/cake thing.

Quest: http://2007.runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Recipe_for_Disaster#Dwarf

There is almost no requirements, you don't need a shitload of quests complete until the final step of RFD, you only need to do step 2 for cake. I'm sorry but I won't rework that code for people to save a half hour finishing a quest :p It's wildly inefficient to not use a rock cake when doing absorption method.

Quest: Recipe for Disaster

There is almost no requirements, you don't need a shitload of quests complete until the final step of RFD, you only need to do step 2 for cake. I'm sorry but I won't rework that code for people to save a half hour finishing a quest :p It's wildly inefficient to not use a rock cake when doing absorption method.

Agreed, just did fishing contest and the dwarf part in say half an hour? The cake is awesome.

Quest: Recipe for Disaster

it works for a little while, when it goes for the 2nd dream.. the bot stops and this pops up in the error log
"
java.lang.NullPointerException
at bot.iiIiIIIIIi.new(ta:216)
at bot.IIiiiiiiiI.execute(l:212)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.task.TaskBot.onLoop(qab:35)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingBot.run(ccb:218)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractBot.start(uza:189)
at nul.iiiIiIiiIIII.run(frb:31)"

Last edited:
Bot is working wonderfully, getting me 350k-400k points a run and ~75k exp per hour!
Also, Strength training with Dharoks is ridiculous!

I do have a minor suggestion:
Is there a way the bot could double check the health before re-popping overloads?
It could use the rock cake to bring hp back down to 51 before Drinking.

Just a thought!

Client Developer
Bot is working wonderfully, getting me 350k-400k points a run and ~75k exp per hour!
Also, Strength training with Dharoks is ridiculous!

I do have a minor suggestion:
Is there a way the bot could double check the health before re-popping overloads?
It could use the rock cake to bring hp back down to 51 before Drinking.

Just a thought!

Not possible because of the game mechanics I'm afraid - rock cake doesn't work through absorption, so you'd have to bring yourself to 51HP out of absorption whilst being attacked which is virtually impossible.

@staffix I'd need the log file, which you can attach to the thread. Can find them in Help > View logs.

Had a look at the submitted exceptions, appears there's an issue somewhere with Special Attack. Think I've resolved it, should be fixed next time I push.

@staffix I'd need the log file, which you can attach to the thread. Can find them in Help > View logs.

added

Attachments

• crash log.txt
    34.1 KB · Views: 3
Thanks PrimeNMZ ;)
CmLWg2L.png

How many hours a day would you say you were running it? Very impressive and congrats

Nice man! grats!
what setup did you use? and how long did you use it pr. day?

You guys are gonna laugh.
I ran the premium NMZ bot from the other big client, got a Bot Busting Moderate in exactly 1 hour of use.
I switched from max Dharoks to Glory, CB Brace, Warrior ring (i) and ran PrimeNMZ 24/7 with a 50% ban meter to max out.

Last edited:
another issue gets stuck at replenishing pots and just keeps saying lowering hp and will eat the rock.
along with it misses pray flicks and doesn't re-buy pots.

Client Developer
another issue gets stuck at replenishing pots and just keeps saying lowering hp and will eat the rock.
along with it misses pray flicks and doesn't re-buy pots.

Provide logs.

If it's not going inside then it means your special attack setup is wrong. Post the strings you're using here for your equipment setup.

Some bugs I've found include:

- HP goes above 1 for whatever reason... can include a failsafe to Guzzle Rock Cake again to get back to 1 (it's updated to go through Absorption)
- GOES AFK when double or triple Black Demon spawn... they just stack and the character won't move so they attack.
- GOES AFK in dream when Dharoks fully degrades. (but does not start a new dream, which is perfect)

Client Developer
It is meant to leave when Dharok's becomes degraded. Interesting that it doesn't. Does status change at all and does it keep drinking potions?

Black demons, I have implemented something for that but it's obviously not working.

- HP goes above 1 for whatever reason... can include a failsafe to Guzzle Rock Cake again to get back to 1 (it's updated to go through Absorption)

Are you sure? If so - would make my life a lot fuckin' easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.