Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime NMZ FREE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is meant to leave when Dharok's becomes degraded. Interesting that it doesn't. Does status change at all and does it keep drinking potions?

Black demons, I have implemented something for that but it's obviously not working.

Are you sure? If so - would make my life a lot fuckin' easier.

It just keeps drinking potions.
I am 100% sure about the rock cake update.

Lovely bot @Party here's a screenshot of one hour using prayer and overloads.

qOOOhpv.png

Started with 5 full overloads and 22 prayer potions, wasn't sure how many to bring. Looks like it's 3 overloads to 8 prayer potions.

Client Developer
Jeeeez I gotta fix my skill tracker so bad.

Updates to rockcake gonna make my life so much easier @Shaun

Jeeeez I gotta fix my skill tracker so bad.

Updates to rockcake gonna make my life so much easier @Shaun

What's wrong with the skill tracker, or is it just your math ^^
Would you (still) suggest hard mode over normal mode below 70 combat stats?

Client Developer
It just keeps drinking potions.
I am 100% sure about the rock cake update.
What's wrong with the skill tracker, or is it just your math ^^
Would you (still) suggest hard mode over normal mode below 70 combat stats?

There's a duplicate Constitution thing which I caused in latest push :p Emmmm good question, best testing yourself!

There's a duplicate Constitution thing which I caused in latest push :p Emmmm good question, best testing yourself!
Ah lol, didn't even see that :)

Could it be that you caused it to get stuck on the "Benefits" screen after starting?

XuSqns5.png

Last edited:
Superior All Knowing Person!
You guys are gonna laugh.
I ran the premium NMZ bot from the other big client, got a Bot Busting Moderate in exactly 1 hour of use.
I switched from max Dharoks to Glory, CB Brace, Warrior ring (i) and ran PrimeNMZ 24/7 with a 50% ban meter to max out.

So 1 hour of use on a daily basis? :S

No - he used a different NMZ bot and got banned after 1 hour, he used this one 24/7 and he's gucci so far.

- got logs of how many hours he's doing it? atm. i'm doing it 60 min on, 120 min breaks. 24/7

Client Developer
- got logs of how many hours he's doing it? atm. i'm doing it 60 min on, 120 min breaks. 24/7

Nah my current database setup is awful. I can only track total runtime. I'll probably track session data at a later point.

Nah my current database setup is awful. I can only track total runtime. I'll probably track session data at a later point.

What's your current database setup like, interested from a webdeveloper point of view.

Why would you only be running it for 1 hour at a time? Not only is that a horrible waste of cash, but inefficient in xp. Also, if you are trying not to get banned, its probably just as obvious as botting for a long period straight, as it is playing the exact number of minutes and the exact number of break time, over and over and over again. Patterns are what we try to avoid with botting I thought?

Why would you only be running it for 1 hour at a time? Not only is that a horrible waste of cash, but inefficient in xp. Also, if you are trying not to get banned, its probably just as obvious as botting for a long period straight, as it is playing the exact number of minutes and the exact number of break time, over and over and over again. Patterns are what we try to avoid with botting I thought?
Have you actually used the break timer? there's a small margin added to make the break timers different everytime ;)
sometimes it's 62 min, sometimes it's 80min etc.

Client Developer
What's your current database setup like, interested from a webdeveloper point of view.

My current set up was just a test to make sure I could actually generate the image. Consists of a single table in for a bot, with an entry for each bot and a series of PHP functions which either adds or updates users' runtime/xp gain etc. Future database setup will have a table like - users, bots, sessions, and a few more and actually leverage stored procedures, primary and foreign keys.

There's ~40% (+- 20%) randomness window from break-to-break. eg if you set 10 minutes, it will take a break of minimum length 8 minutes and maximum length 12 minutes.

Do you think an account with 40 attack 53 str and 40 def could do NMZ effectively? Im trying to decide where to train combat this low effectively with a bot. And your bot is the best... so id like to do NMZ if it would work well.

Progress:
3 days gains, with break timer on.
absorb, full dharok, cbrace, dboots, fury, bring (i).
about 100k off 90 str, got a few million points - 0 crashes so far.
10/10 from me (y);)
gainz.png
NRClr

Do you think an account with 40 attack 53 str and 40 def could do NMZ effectively? Im trying to decide where to train combat this low effectively with a bot. And your bot is the best... so id like to do NMZ if it would work well.
I have noticed it's doable but slow.

You can definitely train at lower levels, it's just not as effective but I've been doing it since 50ish str/atk/def and now using dharok.

Anyways, I've noticed that sometimes I'll get 2 hp when in NMZ. Probably because it is lagging out or something, not sure why? Any way to improve this so it won't leave me with 2 hp at some point? Any way to allocate more RAM to RuneMate?
EDIT: After running for 1 and a half hours it went up to 4 hp. Not using dharok, just newbie gear setup. I'll try and allocate more RAM to the RuneMate client and see if the problem persists.

EDIT 2: Doesn't seem to have worked. Even while leaving my PC alone it still jumps to 2 hp after close to an hour of running. I've scrolled through some posts and saw that that rock cake now works through absorbs, so I'm assuming this little issue can be easily fixed now when you've added a function to use rock cake when above 1 hp to go down to 1 again? Thanks!

Also: why doesn't it just absorb pot up to 1K instead of absorbing till 300 and then re-pot when getting to a specific threshold? Any way I can change this?

Otherwise it is running smoothly, one of the better bots here. I'd definitely pay for it if you to decide to make it pay to use in the future! :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.