Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime NMZ FREE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Client Developer
Well my TBP had ammo in it already, which was all of my darts. So i didnt have any more in my bank. It just opened the bank and then did nothing and stopped. It 'tried' 10 times though.

If it was looking for darts it means it didn't think you had enough darts to do a full dream.

If it was looking for darts it means it didn't think you had enough darts to do a full dream.
Yeah gotcha. I had 2k darts and 3k scales, level 83 range. What do you recommend for one full dream? Usually i just fill it with that and use that all up. Guess i neeed like 1.5k more of each.

Thank you though for the bot, it's really great overall and I've used it a bit.

Client Developer
Yeah gotcha. I had 2k darts and 3k scales, level 83 range. What do you recommend for one full dream? Usually i just fill it with that and use that all up. Guess i neeed like 1.5k more of each.

Thank you though for the bot, it's really great overall and I've used it a bit.

Blowpipe's run down pretty quickly so I think I set the value somewhere between 2-3k darts minimum. Best stay at like 6k though.

Hello, love it so far. One question: what is the difference between the free and paid versions? Thank you!

Client Developer
Hello, love it so far. One question: what is the difference between the free and paid versions? Thank you!

Nothing - the free version is just limited to 7 hours of usage per week :)

hi I was using this successfully, until I came back this evening and found this. I've tried restarting the script a few times and my computer. no luck. ANy ideas? Your script is wonderful btw

Retired Bot Developer
I usually run thru the 7 free hours weekly before I start paying, but after around 5 minutes, the script seemed to be out of time:
upload_2018-12-29_11-54-7.png

But as you can see below, I actually haven't botted in the past few weeks (since the 13th)
upload_2018-12-29_11-55-40.png

I'm gonna use the full version for now, but I do like the weekly allotment of time...

I think the problem with the 7 hour/week thing is that it only starts counting the week cooldown when you used the full 7:00:00 hours, instead of from the first second you start the bot.

Retired Bot Developer
I think the problem with the 7 hour/week thing is that it only starts counting the week cooldown when you used the full 7:00:00 hours, instead of from the first second you start the bot.
Really? I was under the impression that it reset every 7 days. That sucks.

Client Developer
Really? I was under the impression that it reset every 7 days. That sucks.

There's a bug in our session TTL at the moment which means it's not clearing after a week - we're looking into it but I've been on holiday all week. In the meantime I've reset yours manually.

Retired Bot Developer
There's a bug in our session TTL at the moment which means it's not clearing after a week - we're looking into it but I've been on holiday all week. In the meantime I've reset yours manually.
Thanks! You're awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.