Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime NMZ FREE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is something really wrong with the timer on this. I used it for maybe 3 hours last week, and it said my time was up. It reset the following week, I thought everything was good, maybe just a fluke the previous week, but then it ended within 10 minutes. Same thing says "looks like you've used up your free - tier allowance of 7 hours this week" when i ran it for legit 10 minutes. I don't know what the problem is here but it makes the bot unusable.

Is the issue with the free hours not resetting fixed yet?

There is something really wrong with the timer on this. I used it for maybe 3 hours last week, and it said my time was up. It reset the following week, I thought everything was good, maybe just a fluke the previous week, but then it ended within 10 minutes. Same thing says "looks like you've used up your free - tier allowance of 7 hours this week" when i ran it for legit 10 minutes. I don't know what the problem is here but it makes the bot unusable.

Yeah, I'm also having the problem with the 7/hr Week. I waited for like a month hoping it will reset. Tested today and still got the warning after couple minutes.

To quote @Party himself:
Yeah the server code that handles that is broken currently
For all Prime bots
I think I've fixed it but I need to do a data wipedown to resolve the issue

Lol started it last night baby sat it for hourish and went to bed to let it run for the 6 ish hours on the free trial I came back and the guy literally used almost my whole cash stack exiting and leaving the dream and barely even made me 200k xp through the whole night with maxed stats

Anyone found a fix for the free hours glitch? haven't been able to run this in over a month.

just started trying the lite version. Does the premium have more bosses to select from?

when i choose the setting "stand in the corner" it does not agro more than one / zero bosses at a time...could you add a setting to stand in the middle or something? it just stood there till i afk logged out a few timesnmz.png

also, super combat potion support would be much appreciated <3

Trying this for the first time....what's up with the boss list? There's only 17 to choose from out of the like 50 on the list

Status
Not open for further replies.