Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Hunter FREE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Primate
You're completely right. No idea why it isn't updated.
If you really want to know, I'm finishing up uni for this summer, having somewhat of a life, and living at 2 places at once. It will definitely get love when I either get more time or it really needs it. The current feedback I'm getting isn't telling me it's not working.

If you really want to know, I'm finishing up uni for this summer, having somewhat of a life, and living at 2 places at once. It will definitely get love when I either get more time or it really needs it. The current feedback I'm getting isn't telling me it's not working.

You aight. Still my go to bot for red chin farming. Awesomeman123's bots are just too slow. Somehow for the life of me I cant get the farm to stay alive for more than 2-3 days. Ive tried botting only on jagex hq's off hours. About to do cook assistant and imp catchers on all to see if it extends their longevity.

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
The reason the clicking for box traps is so bad is because the model for a trap when it has either failed or gotten a chin is the same as when you set it up. Meaning it thinks the flaps are still open for some reason, when in reality they aren't. That is how I made Awesome Hunter have better clicking abilities. If @Defeat3d wants to i'm sure his Prime team has an overlay for creating forced models that would make the interactions much better.

Doing red chins till 99 with your bot. Reliable for the most part. Clicks are a bit scuffed but it corrects itself. Could use a better antiban. Accounts evaporate in 2 days or less.

Any chance you can make the bot progressively place an extra trap when met milestone? 40 60 80 without restarting the bot.

Btw bot still sometimes misclick on raw bird meat and get stuck indefinitely.

Primate
So does anyone want an update? I need to go through a small amount of testing which I need an account for.

My only complaint is (with chins) the bot moves to the box trap's tile via "Walk here" or left click, then interacts with the trap, even though the trap is at most 2 tiles away and easily visible. Seems really botlike to right-click a triggered trap, click "Walk here", then left click the trap once you're standing on the tile. It should just interact with the trap directly if it's visible.

Java Warlord
My only complaint is (with chins) the bot moves to the box trap's tile via "Walk here" or left click, then interacts with the trap, even though the trap is at most 2 tiles away and easily visible. Seems really botlike to right-click a triggered trap, click "Walk here", then left click the trap once you're standing on the tile. It should just interact with the trap directly if it's visible.
It walks on the position before picking up the trap on purpose so it can directly lay the trap again.

Great bot ! Can someone tell me what happens if the hunter pet (chinchompa) appears, does the bot get it in your inventory or the pet keeps following you ? Thank you :D

Primate
Great bot ! Can someone tell me what happens if the hunter pet (chinchompa) appears, does the bot get it in your inventory or the pet keeps following you ? Thank you :D
Won't pick it up, unless missclick occurs.

Profit tracker counts most looted chins twice:

Hf2YRmA.png

e: https://i.imgur.com/Hf2YRmA.png

i have a problem where the bot is not banking the swamp lizards its just letting them flee?

any help with how to change this?

Primate
i have a problem where the bot is not banking the swamp lizards its just letting them flee?

any help with how to change this?
that's not a problem

so this means we won't get the pet? :p Still a great bot tho ^^
I assume it will just follow you like any pet?

So does anyone want an update? I need to go through a small amount of testing which I need an account for.
Reminder of this

so theres no way of banking the swamp lizards for making profit?

sorry kind of new to rs and while dxp was on they made me a few mill. so thought i would start botting them

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.