Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Hunter FREE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
idk what these bitched are talking about, you lose traps because you use break handler... everything else works fine for me. Got 55 hunter in like 8 hours without a single issue. Yea its slower compared to if you played BECAUSE BOTS ARENT HUMAN. so stop bitching ffs, and give him the logs if your going to cry like a bitch

idk what these bitched are talking about, you lose traps because you use break handler... everything else works fine for me. Got 55 hunter in like 8 hours without a single issue. Yea its slower compared to if you played BECAUSE BOTS ARENT HUMAN. so stop bitching ffs, and give him the logs if your going to cry like a bitch

What the fuck are u on about i dont use break handler u dumb cunt

then you are doing something wrong. I rand mine 18 hours no handler and didnt lose a single trap.

Lol Stfu you dont know what you talking about you pleb , I got 99 hunter of this bot and I know it hella diffrent from when i was using it...... as it it has a few issue with it currently ...... and the author is amazing and will eventually find a way to fix the problems.

Java Warlord
Lol Stfu you dont know what you talking about you pleb , I got 99 hunter of this bot and I know it hella diffrent from when i was using it...... as it it has a few issue with it currently ...... and the author is amazing and will eventually find a way to fix the problems.
So are you finally gonna file a proper bug report for @Defeat3d? lol

So are you finally gonna file a proper bug report for @Defeat3d? lol
Nah that long

Game Mode: OSRS
Bot settings: chins
Bot run duration: 5 hours +

Bug description: loss of traps

Steps to reproduce: run the bot overnight

Have you found a work-around (manual): No it happens now and then

Please attach log files & screenshots: No current logs available

Game Mode: OSRS/
Bot settings: chins (bx traps)
Bot run duration: When every box is net and going to the next one look at the screen it will explain

Bug description: Add a slight delay when checking next box

Steps to reproduce: just run the bot at chins

Have you found a work-around (manual): No

Please attach log files & screenshots:
ezgif-3-90519f0a00.gif

As you can see one box is set it click the check the next one too fast this waste time, and as they say time is money.

Primate
Nah that long

Game Mode: OSRS
Bot settings: chins
Bot run duration: 5 hours +

Bug description: loss of traps

Steps to reproduce: run the bot overnight

Have you found a work-around (manual): No it happens now and then

Please attach log files & screenshots: No current logs available

Game Mode: OSRS/
Bot settings: chins (bx traps)
Bot run duration: When every box is net and going to the next one look at the screen it will explain

Bug description: Add a slight delay when checking next box

Steps to reproduce: just run the bot at chins

Have you found a work-around (manual): No

Please attach log files & screenshots:
ezgif-3-90519f0a00.gif

As you can see one box is set it click the check the next one too fast this waste time, and as they say time is money.
but that's rs3...

Uhm yea hello why is this bot not working oh wait I forgot to press the start button oops my bad keep up the good work bro pls fix all the issues without bug reports thanks

Kappa

it's broken 4Head

i lol'd

Decided to really babysit the bot to narrow down possible causes of the performance issues -- issue 1 being a significant slowdown past 15-20mins and issue 2 being the loss of boxes (1-2/hr).

At 15-20 mins I noticed the aforementioned symptom of clicking a box during the uninterruptible frames after setting a box. The occurrence rate seems to bloat around this time and increase steadily as the bot runs (which honestly is human-ish, but overall inconvenient for a bot). It's at this time that I also have noticed an increase in right click failures; not sure if there's any direct correlation ofc.

As for issue 2, somewhere between 30-55mins, there are long gaps in any movement (no mouse movements, no actions, nothing). This naturally causes 1-2 boxes to drop. Again, this is kind of humanlike but overall an inconvenience.

I have a programming background but don't know much about memory management within a bot like this otherwise I'd give a more educated opinion. Although I think you can probably hit the nail on the head with these ones.

Cheers

I've managed to do three 6 hour runs in the past week. There's nothing wrong with your script, @Cloud just needs to work on the mouse issue. The spastic menu selection slows the scripts down a fair bit.

hi there, great bot. I seem to have seen the same thing being reported above. But when using chinchompas, the bot tends to had periods of time where it is VERY slow to pickup traps, or just does nothing. Almost every time I try to run the bot past 3 hours with a full inventory of box traps, the bot runs out by the that time as they all disappear on the floor.

Again great bot, just thought I should report this, been trying to fix this for the last 3 days.

10 out of the 10 times I've observed it stopping (aka when the boxes start falling & disappearing) were when the bot clicked on a box/location during the "unstoppable frames" that occur after setting up a box. During this time the bot says "moving on top of a spot"

the toppings are getting worse i rarely catch more than 100 chinchompas before i come back to see the bot trying to lay the non existent trap in the inventory.

Running into an issue, when hunting chinchompa's setting a trap limit makes me walk to a single square set one trap, then walk back under it, doesn't make a pattern with them or put multiple down.

Status
Not open for further replies.