Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Hunter FREE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Primate
The bot seems to have some serious trouble clicking on traps right now (OSRS). I get about 4 misclicks for every actual trap dismantle.

Is there a potential fix coming soon as not to risk the account?
i can't fix clouse

The bot seems to have some serious trouble clicking on traps right now (OSRS). I get about 4 misclicks for every actual trap dismantle.

Is there a potential fix coming soon as not to risk the account?
confirmed this is true

Do not reccomend using. Bot doesnt shift drop (LOL) and after catching two, it successful caught a third. the bot immediately ran to get another falcon from matthias for whatever reason.

Primate
can someone explain me what is the function "pre-walking" for? ty ☺
Selecting this option will make it so the bot walks on top of traps before handling them. A lot of people had issues with this feature so I made it optional.

can you make a failsafe for raw bird meat? keeps clicking on it, then freezes. and just stands there. other than that. birds are perfect. besides that it wont bury bones. but idc bout that lol

Primate
can you make a failsafe for raw bird meat? keeps clicking on it, then freezes. and just stands there. other than that. birds are perfect. besides that it wont bury bones. but idc bout that lol
Is it dropping the bones instead? And do you mean it's selecting the meat then gets stuck?

Does it still calculate profit wrong/double? ^^

Also, @Defeat3d a suggestion, not sure if possible or nah. Collect statistics on what trap placement gives the most profit. Based on trap amount as well? Currently it's all guessing, but I'm 99% sure that some of them would prove to be better than others.

Primate
Does it still calculate profit wrong/double? ^^

Also, @Defeat3d a suggestion, not sure if possible or nah. Collect statistics on what trap placement gives the most profit. Based on trap amount as well? Currently it's all guessing, but I'm 99% sure that some of them would prove to be better than others.
That's a pretty good suggestion, I'll see what I can do soon.

Profit tracking should be completely correct now.

Status
Not open for further replies.